It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA
Ahha, regarding the nun costume and purple van, I found this:

"Purple van with 2 suspects wearing ski masks one dressed in a nun's outfit, possibly related to this incident, being sought. Last seen in Danbury.
Per CSP, FBI personnel on scene."

forums.radioreference.com...

I'm guessing that must be from the police scanner. Maybe one of them wearing a nun's outfit was how they got access to the school? Since, I'm not sure if you are all aware, but they have a visual monitoring system where the school remains locked until they see who you are and let you in.

How is it that the FBI were first responders? The suspects in the van have been memory-holed, never to be heard from again. From the same link:

forums.radioreference.com...
Edit: WFSB is now saying two bodies were found at the location near the school.

Maybe they killed Adam Lanza and his mother at the home. They proceed to the school, where one of perps is murdered by his co-conspirators, left there to take the blame. Except they messed up and put the wrong ID on the body. Just speculating here....

/
edit on 20-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Actually you're wrong.. It's a lot more than $200.00 and having a chief law officer in your area sign off. You go through a rigorous background check that puts a regular background check to shame. There are SEVERAL steps in the paperwork process, and you end up paying close to $20,000.00 USD by the time it is all said and done.

Actually I'm not. I stated the steps involved in the process including the background check and the only monies you have to pay to the government for the right to own a full-auto weapon is $200.00 for the federal tax.

First of all you stated that is was illegal to own fully automatic weapons in the U.S. which is completely incorrect. Then when I list the actual steps in order to own and fully automatic weapon in the U.S. you have a come back and try to make out like it is a lot tougher and more expensive than it really is.

As long as you are 21 years of age and a citizen of good standing (meaning you have never been in trouble) you will have no problems passing the background check. Sometimes the hardest part of obtaining the tax stamp is actually getting the local chief law enforcement official to actually sign off. Sometimes this would be the sheriff or the Chief of Police depending on where you live (city or county). Fortunately there is even a work-around for that thanks to BATF regulations. You can submit your paperwork and background as a corporation and you don't have to have the local cheif law enforcement officer to sign off.

I have been a police officer for 15 years and have owned several Class III firearms (full auto for those that don't know) and yes even police have to go through the same standards as any other civilian when applying for Class III status. So if you want to argue points about the truth of ownership of Class III weapons in the United States at least know what you are talking about.

First of all, not once did I say that these weapons were illegal in the US. I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I said after paperwork you're looking at close to $20,000. An M16 or similar rifle to the one described as being used in this shooting(AR) will cost you upwards of $18,000-25,000 from legitimate sources (Class III Dealers) if fully auto. One of my good friends is a collector, and firearms enthusiast. He is the owner of Highland Ordnance; a Firearms Manufacturer. I'm well versed in ownership, perhaps I could have been a little more descriptive. The paperwork isn't the expensive part. The weapon itself is. You also have to pay around $500 a year as a special occupational taxpayer for the stamp acquired. You also cannot get approved as a "personal" collector, it has to be run as a corporation/business/dealer. The ATF simply won't approve it otherwise.Also as you said you also have to take into consideration if the CLEO is even going to be cooperative.Then there is only a limited number of fully automatic transferable weapons available. This may or may not be the case in every state but I know it is in some.

If all of that settles well then you can have a gun in about 6 months to a year.

It's not as simple as getting a Chief to sign a document.
edit on 20-12-2012 by ZiggyMojo because: Clarified that it may be state to state.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Wear a vest to protect himself from kids?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

911 calls and results should be looked at there to then

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
IF it is true he had his brothers ID would that not suggest it may have been intentional to confuse the investigation??

It might also suggest that he was under 21 and was using his brother's ID to get into bars and buy alcohol.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by Galactic
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/12/i-am-adam-lanzas-doctor-2517750.html

The name of the game is: toxin

Wow, what a powerful article. So what happened that made him no longer his doctor? He basically said he treated and Adam climbed out of his dark hole. Did they switch doctors?

I fear for this doctor for coming out. Pharmaceutical companies are not going to like this!!

No, he didn't treat Adam Lanza. He treated "Adam Lanza" i.e. someone like Adam Lanza.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Great work finding and comparing these interviews! I think you've found some good information. The guy is a retired psychologist but doesn't seem to be very curious about what happened and as you mention he wasn't in any hurry to contact authorities (he never mentioned calling police).

He keeps repeating words "brave", "beautiful" like a script (not saying he's fake but he's certainly made for tv) and the first interview you link he's an emotional basketcase whereas he wasn't for several others. His demeanor reminded me of Oliver North testifying before Congress about Iran/Contra and his voice kept cracking.

His stories get inconsistent when it comes to where he was - did he come from the house, the loft or was he coming back from the diner? Did he hear gunshots or not? If he had he could put 2 and 2 together and have a clue why these kids were in his yard.
As you mention what happened to the bus driver? where did she go?
He had heard the gunfire on his way back from the diner but thought it was hunters? - Add that to the car with the bullet holes in it and I would think its safe to say that there was shooting outside the school. I had heard it all happened inside the school.

Look at the overhead map of the area - who is going to be hunting in the middle of town?

Great addition to the thread.
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This supports my theory that automatic or select fire weapons were used.
pop, pop, pop, - 3 times

Then we heard pop-pop-pop, pop-pop-pop, and I thought, 'That's a weird noise,'" Thornberg says. "I first thought it was the janitor taking down risers and setting up tables.

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 25-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by neformore
Overlooked evidence? No.

People second guessing the professionals who have to go on to the scene and try and make sense of the mess? Yes.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Sometimes things just are.

We need more sanity nef.... Please!!! ATS is being overrun by these theories. To the point that one member has already contacted the father who gave a speech about his daughter. Contacting him because he wasnt grieving like members here say he should. Its getting disgusting.

Actually Sometimes shock prevents us from grieving and this is not to say this man is not in terrible pain!
I remember when i was 13 and my father died of a heart attack and though I was angry I really did'nt cry much!
I was in shock however. I know this cause at his funeral I was totally disconnected from reality as I was for several years after this.
We need to realize, why would this father have anything to do with this horrific event? though the truth is
why would any sane person have anything to do with this? We need to take a step back from this and consider this could just be about some guy who flipped out but not to doubt the possibility that there is more to this then meets the eye! This does not mean for us to jump to unwarranted conclusions! I believe we need to make our conclusions based on following the money! This basically means seeing who involved has the most to gain!
Even after any connections can be made the truth is we will never have any definitive proof of wrong doing on the part of anyone besides Adam! Maybe all we can really do is prey for them and their families! Give our children a hug, tell them how much we love them and prey nothing like this ever happens again!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Anyone have info on Adam Lanza's burial?

A google search indicates his mother Nancy's body was 'claimed' by a funeral home in New Hampshire.

Did Adam's father claim his body?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You know after I posted this I called the Conn. State police........would have called the tipline from the website but there isn't one .........go figure.......the guy is dead we don't need tips.......it was only innocent little kids.......got a number to call and a women answered.....I assume she was taking calls about the case.....so I asked if she knew about this guy yea......told her of the inconsistent statements made....yea ok he was in shock.....told her about the fact he didn't call police when the kids saw a murder.....well you know.....asked about the SUPPOSED bus driver and other man he said were possibly intimidating the kids and what they should say.....well the FBI is here but we have limited resources.........she sounded very distraught ......understandable...... but come on......she sounded to be grieving too much to be bothered with the fact that this guy has SO MANY interviews that are all bizarre?

I will also add......if anything nefarious happened and we don't find out about it till the investigation is out here are points A and B for further conspiracy investigations.......

edit on 20-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
an interview with a victims mother has something shocking if true
killed substitute teachers car was shot up with bullet holes?!! how could that be. there was no shooting outside of the school in the official story.
any other info on this?

www.nydailynews.com...

warning-article is a high propaganda zone. just linked to provide verification of my statement. please look before it disappears
edit on 20-12-2012 by robobbob because: cleaning up some poo

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Not necessarily full auto. He could have been bump firing it or even if he just had a loose grip doing so on accident.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Laced713 because: embedding video

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Laced713

Well now it says video does not exist.....anyway.........I don't care what anyone says......this guy was either trained before hand ......PHYSICALLY with weapons OR someone else was involved......NO WAY this drug induced video game playing off the grid punk could pull this off......at least the way it is being told.....

Ok I got the video now......delayed i guess......HOLYCRAP......an automatic weapon without modification...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob
an interview with a victims mother has something shocking if true
killed substitute teachers car was shot up with bullet holes?!! how could that be. there was no shooting outside of the school in the official story.
any other info on this?

www.nydailynews.com...

heh..i went to that link, and there stands a petition to click to ban assault weapons
kind of expected that tbh

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

definitely NOT promoting the ban. guess i could have issued a warning. the important note is that little nugget buried in the middle.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...
The bullets from the rifle fire were so powerful, they passed through the school walls and left three holes in his daughter's car, parked in the lot.
This video allegedly shows the damaged car:
www.cbc.ca...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

Wear a vest to protect himself from any unforeseen variable in his sick diabolical plan. Such as a patrolling officer, whatever.

I was just naming some examples of reasons he might have worn a vest.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Gene Rosen's many interviews with the media are not just conflicting with each other. There's also a big question of who the six kids were that were in his drive and who he then invited into his house allegedly.

In some of the interviews he specifically said they told him their teacher was Miss Soto and they had seen her get shot and that he later read her name on the list of people who were killed.

The 20 children who were killed were apparently in two classes. According to a Connecticut newspaper:

The classroom he chose to enter was substitute teacher Lauren Rousseau's, where he proceeded to systematically shoot everyone inside — the 14 children who investigators believe were huddled and clutching one another in fear, Rousseau and a special education teacher who happened to be in the room. Rousseau was filling in for the regular teacher, who was out on maternity leave. Rousseau had been teaching at the school for six weeks.

And:

Lanza next arrived at teacher Victoria Soto's classroom. Soto is believed to have hidden her 6- and 7-year old students in a classroom closet. When Lanza demanded to know where the children were, Soto tried to divert him to the other end of the school by saying that her students were in the auditorium.

But six of Soto's students tried to flee. Lanza shot them, Soto and another teacher who was in the room. Later, in their search for survivors, police found the remaining seven of Soto's students still hiding in the closet. They told the police what had happened.

SOURCE

So there were 14 kids in the first class who were all killed along with 2 teachers if this news report is correct. But that was Lauren Rousseau's class.

Victoria Soto's class apparently had 13 students. 6 tried to escape and were killed, along with Miss Soto and another teacher. The remaining 7 students were later found by the police still hiding in the closet in the school.

One would expect the two first grade classes would be divided pretty equally. It seems unlikely one class would be 50% larger than the other. It also seems unlikely that there would have been 2 groups of 6 students who tried to escape from Victoria Soto's class and that one group succeeded but one group was killed.

So who were the 6 kids from Miss Soto's class who supposedly were sitting in Gene Rosen's house and were then invited by him into his home and later picked up by their parents?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by Meldionne1
I have a question...can anyone explain this part of the story to me, because it's bugging me...so, Adams brother (ryan?) gets arrested , and questioned. He is described as being in camo and told a woman on the scene" I didn't do it" ....we'll ....why was he there? Why was a 20 yr old man at an elementary school at the time of the shooting? What's he doing hanging around the school? ...I don't get it? ...
now this may be reaching a bit...but...isn't that the classic scenario of the killer waiting in the crowd to see his a results? ...or ( now this is REALLY reaching) ...but what exactly did he mean by " I didn't do it" ... Does he mean he didn't do the shooting...or does he mean he didn't do what he set out to do...I didn't do it meaning, I didn't get it done....
But honestly, can anyone clarify why a 20 year old man in camo , the brother of the shooter, just happens to be hanging around the school? ..

Here are a couple of videos showing the man they pulled out of the woods. Notice he looks nothing like Ryan Lanza. The second one shows the man immediately.

www.businessinsider.com...

Does anyone know why he was exonerated? Was he just a hunter?

That is not the man in the woods. The guy in the second video is a witness, listen to what he says. There are no pictures of the suspect in the woods, just video, and you can't see there faces.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join