It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This adds some spice to the controversy over what weaponry was involved...

chemtrailsplanet.net...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galactic
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/12/i-am-adam-lanzas-doctor-2517750.html

The name of the game is: toxin

Wow, what a powerful article. So what happened that made him no longer his doctor? He basically said he treated and Adam climbed out of his dark hole. Did they switch doctors?

I fear for this doctor for coming out. Pharmaceutical companies are not going to like this!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Red flags are popping out of the woodwork for me. Here is one that fits nicely with taking their version on faith.

so does this mean this thread and others discusing the topic are illegal and posters on here can be prosecuted

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Its weird, especially with the fact he surely knew he wouldn't last long enough to use/reload every 'single' bullet..
to stop and do that over and over, doesn't seem like it...

but, perhaps part of his train of thought, figured he might as well rig the outfit out to its maximum capability. full of bullets, all buttons done, all straps tied.. a big finale, ya know?

For him to grab so many guns from his mom, tells me he had access to the entire cabinet and supply.

So, being she was such a gun 'nut', sounds more likely she'd have some automatic weapons, somewhere.

why didnt he grab those?

question, could his ammunition have fitted in an uzi?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

reply to post by Galactic

Originally posted by texasgirl

Wow, what a powerful article. So what happened that made him no longer his doctor? He basically said he treated and Adam climbed out of his dark hole. Did they switch doctors?

I fear for this doctor for coming out. Pharmaceutical companies are not going to like this!!

That is fictitious. It's not real.

Look at the first line..

I have treated “Adam Lanza”, male and female, young and old, for decades.

Male and female? Young and old? Decades? Does any of that apply to Adam Lanza? A 20 years young male.

The biggest clue is how anti-psychiatric drugs this 'doctor' is. And how pro alternative medicine this 'doctor' is. I mean that's fine in general but not someone claiming to have attended these mainstream prestigious schools which very much support conventional medicine. Not someone claiming to be a physician and psychiatrist. This doctor says in 42 years never once prescribed a drug

This person used big terms and big school names to fool you.

Why is "Adam's" name always in quotations anyways? Could it have something to do with web searching.

This is a type of expression of a larger cause of disability I have called “Genome Disruption Syndrome” or GDS (www.GDS-Therapy.com)

It's a plant for you to visit that site. $$$. That's what this is really about. It's obvious.

Adam was, according to his uncle, being “treated” with Fantapt

Woa woa hold the phone. What do you mean according to his uncle? You said you were his doctor.... what about according to YOU??

The 'doctor' also mentioned Adam's brothers and sisters (in the plural) many times. Did he have multiple brothers and sisters?

Psychiatric drugs kill both those who take them and those they turn on.

They are unnecessary and dangerous, but oh, so profitable.

Kill all those that take them. Does that sound professional?

Anyways it's the profitable part that is hilarious. Scroll down to the bottom of that article...look at all those links redirecting you to visit their alternative medicine sites with a multitude of products to buy.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

So, being she was such a gun 'nut', sounds more likely she'd have some automatic weapons, somewhere.

Automatic weapons are illegal everywhere in the US. They are not sold anywhere. If you want one you have to modify it yourself. I don't think you can even buy the parts on line due to their intended purpose.
So no it's not likely that she had any automatic weapons.

Semi automatic is what she had. The media often confuses the two.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

I saw that press conference live and one thing he is talking about is people or hackers were trying to impersonate lanza on a number of different sites either to find out info about him or for who knows what. Also is he going to prosecute all the members of the media CNN FOX MSNBC.....Fox on Sat morning started saying out of nowhere that the principal let him into the school......if they had done their damm homework they would have known the police recording had already told us when police arrived the glass near the door was shot out. CNN Nancy Grace has this guy Gene on who has multiple evolving versions of what those kids told him.....Was he paid to embelish or lie? MSNBC Pete Mitchell early on said State And Feds told him 4 handguns were found......Are they going to force his sources and or prosecute him if it was false info? I for one can't believe how badly they dropped the ball on this investigation from the first minute.......ALL media outlets should have been warned to not talk to anyone until the police have PERIOD. So if they are trying to spoon feed us a story or change a few things about what happened it is too late......there is too much info on the web......What comes next......I think the next time there will be an immediate media blackout with few details.....Maybe who knows.....We deserve the truth though....this is America after all.......

edit on 20-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

so another thousand people have said, forgive me but, when i type in youtube '' my gun + full auto '' i see plenty of people, in the US with automatic weapons.

regardless, safe to say I'm not a mad gun psychopath, but i grasp the concept of semi auto and full auto.

so being there's plenty of gun... connoisseurs... out there, surely there are multiple weapons on the market that technically say '' semi auto '' but fire almost as .. constant? and cyclical as a full auto?

edit on 20-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Automatic weapons are illegal everywhere in the US. They are not sold anywhere. If you want one you have to modify it yourself. I don't think you can even buy the parts on line due to their intended purpose.

Automatic weapons are not illegal in the United States. They are very easily obtained. Submit the correct paperwork, have the chief law officer in your area sign off, wait for your background check to come through, pay your $200.00 tax and you got yourself a fully automatic weapon.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kodiac12
I could swear when i first read about this on msn.com it said this shooting was done with a fully auto glock 18 handgun. Now its an ar-15 like every other shooting and the handgun was a secondary semi-auto.

Three weapons were found — a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, inside the school, and a .223-caliber rifle in the back of a car.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
I think it's the same marksman as the guy who set up martin bryant.

There is no way a dumb dumb could shoot with such proficiency in such a small space.

Smells of the government trying to take your guns away like they did here. Now it's illegal to have guns here.

You're next.

What kind of mind would it be in a person Adam or another to kill innocent children.

I know I couldn't do it, one look into those bleating eyes would set me to tears. Defenseless, innocent, unarmed it would take a monster and it is not yet proven that that monster is Adam.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think this has been overlooked......

The chief medical examiner has said the ammunition was a type designed to expend its energy in the victim's tissues and stay inside the body to inflict the maximum amount of damage.

Read more: www.sfgate.com...

Now does he mean the ammo was modified or normal for this weapon?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Critical thinking is your friend. The reason "Adam Lanza" is in quotes is because the author is not using the name to literally mean that specific person, but to assign the name to people similar to him as far as mental disorders are concerned.

The doctor is not claiming to have ever actually treated Adam Lanza or held his mother in her arms. It's alliteration.
edit on 20-12-2012 by usernameconspiracy because: added cookies

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by samkent

Automatic weapons are not illegal in the United States. They are very easily obtained. Submit the correct paperwork, have the chief law officer in your area sign off, wait for your background check to come through, pay your $200.00 tax and you got yourself a fully automatic weapon.

Actually you're wrong.. It's a lot more than $200.00 and having a chief law officer in your area sign off. You go through a rigorous background check that puts a regular background check to shame. There are SEVERAL steps in the paperwork process, and you end up paying close to $20,000.00 USD by the time it is all said and done.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Again, this doctor does not at any point in time actually claim he treated Adam Lanza. It's alliteration. That's why the name is in quotes.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Of course Lanza's mother committed suicide by shooting herself in the face 3 or 4 times. I guess the bullet holes were so close together it was hard to separate them.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

I stand partially corrected. 37 states.
You are correct however a search came up with the requirement that the weapon must have been manufactured before 1986.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is the BEST overlooked evidence I have found ........why or how did the media know so much about these 2 brothers so early on? Was the info already known and this a planned event? I think yes.......

The only logical conclusion I can draw at this stage is that somebody or some group with high-level media access had FOREKNOWLEDGE of the crime, foreknowledge that is revealed by their 'anonymously' leaking to the press things which they could not otherwise have known, foreknowledge that exposes their hand in originally planning to use both Lanza brothers as patsies.

I guess the link is not allowed but the basic jist is that it appears there was foreknowledge of this event.

Also forgot this part........

2:25 p.m. CST -- A FoxNews report said: witnesses said a handcuffed man, dressed in camouflage was led out of a nearby woods by officers who reported to the shooting. The individual is Lanza's younger brother, according to the Associated Press.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What are their reasons?
Maybe pressure upon the government to completely abolish guns?

edit on 20-12-2012 by dragnik because: adding video

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Fair enough.

Although there are multiple instances in that article the 'doctor' makes it sound as though she is referencing the actual Adam. *shrug*

Anyways...I really just wanted to point out it wasn't Adam's doctor since a few members were thinking it was. So either way, that's the pertinent point.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join