It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

Wow, Iran Anti-Israel propaganda. Too bad they can't point out that the US did it to itself like Ahmidinejad did with 9/11!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
Yes, it's called reporting the facts without checking, due to the media rushing to be the first to report and beat the internet to the punch. Heck, remember the made up story that swallowing manfluid reduced a womans chance of breast cancer being reported in the media as fact before they realized it was a hoax?

That was a hoax? My fiancé told/still tells me this - and I've been vigorously fighting the good fight ever since.........errrrrrrrrrrr.......

However.. I am still cancer free so.........

Seriously, how do we & more to the point, how will we know the whole story when all we know is what we are told?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This thing is gonna turn into a monumental bickering contest that would give the 911 forum a run for its money isnt it?

They will get gun control, or take em all and we will be left sitting here screaming back and forth over if it was a setup or not. Just like 911.

An ill wind blows this way.....................

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thank you so much for reminding us about the rifle still in the trunk of Adam's car that could not have fired hundreds of rounds. My massage therapist told me today that one girl alone had been shot eleven times. It simply is not possible for Adam to have even done that to her with two handguns. The bullet count simply doesn't add up with the "official cover story" Adam has to be a fall guy. I sure hope there were surviving children that can testify to other shooters with automatic weapons. Does anybody know if authorities are talking to the children?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I don't know nothing about guns, but I do know from tv that a rifle or shot gun or a hand gun being used the person would have to be professional, to get that many bullets out that fast, he would have to be a top notch and really know how, and be paid big money from the government or mob.
I have not seen anything on the tv or internet about this only in forums etc so that's were I am thinking.
A rifle I take it long so the only way to kill yourself would be under ya chin if your arms are long enough.
What I don't understand is the people making reports on live tv, seem to be happy and laughing and make this all out to be a joke.

From what I have been seeing and hearing, its like a stand up show,

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Galactic

What does that say other than he didn't attend school in those three years. Also, how is that out of the ordinary?

If you listen to the wording all she really said was he was a recluse for three years.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Someone asked for the link about this Chris Manfredonia guy......Sorry it was the Atlantic Wire not Sun but here it is......

www.theatlanticwire.com...

I still say the guy in the woods is not Chris would somebody please go find this guy now that we know his name and ask him why he ran into the woods? Cause he didn't........

Someone also asked about live witnesses......yes there are actually alot.....the nurse, the 2 women that lived......and a number of children.....1 who was found in the class alive......all other 14 were killed......and the 6 that ran..they claim to have seen their teacher dead ......and saw 2 guns IF and this is a big if......that Gene guy is telling the truth.....he has 3 different interviews with 3 different versions......

Somebody find out who installed that security system in the school and how many cameras there are.
edit on 20-12-2012 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by zonetripper2065

You don't believe Adam Lanza was any kind of marksman, do you?
I realize people can shoot very fast semi auto but not young, inexperienced shooters.

His mother took him to gun ranges to practice.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You dont think you can kill as many people with a semi auto as a full auto gun? I do think he probably had a full auto and I agree with you there but as far as full auto vs semi auto I would say a semi auto is the same if not more dangerous for someone who knows how to shoot it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The mother told the babysitter when he was younger to not even turn his back on him for a second (not even while going to the bathroom) and yet he had access to her guns. Strange....dont you think? Did she have a gun safe?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here is something that is massively overlooked.......ALL the early reports of the number of guns, number of shooters, weapons found, and interviews done are all conflicting to say the least. WHY is no media outlet cross investigating other media outlets about their stories? MSNBC reported STATE AND FEDS confirmed 4 handguns early on. Come on seriously? Then only only 2 things are possible......either he was lied to OR the story they want us to believe is different. I am seeing evidence that maybe somebody saw this coming......the secretary supposedly called in sick.....that is a red flag that needs to be looked into....maybe it's nothing......

ALSO .....the Governor saying at the press conference that we have been told about things like or drill about things like ......don't remember his exact words but I think he meant.....we didn't think it would be this......

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lotusrose

I have handled and shot guns thousands of times in my life and whats your saying is true with shotguns but as far as any magazine fed gun goes, as fast as you pull that trigger the bullets comes out and if your shooting helpless people under no pressure I doubt it would take any more than 5-10 seconds to put in a new magazine and continue shooting. My point being you don't have to be a pro to shoot helpless children quickly, if you have basic knowledge of the gun your using it would not be hard. That being said I hope that useless b***ard rots in hell for eternity.
edit on 20-12-2012 by TheCaper because: (spelling errors

edit on 20-12-2012 by TheCaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Also......someone mentioned earlier about the kids huddling in corners........ This is one of the largest things being overlooked......My daughter's school last year had an emergency exit to the outdoors in every classroom......this year different school NO. Money should mean nothing when it comes to the safety of our children.....install outdoor exits......

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larry2323
reply to post by stirling

Thank you so much for reminding us about the rifle still in the trunk of Adam's car that could not have fired hundreds of rounds.

It was a shotgun in the trunk. It was erroneously reported as a rifle previously.

That scene was mayhem for a long while and the few discrepancies that everyone is trying to weave a conspiracy out of are much more easily explained as resulting from confusion. We should at least wait until the investigation is over to see what more information is made public before making ourselves look like idiots. As far as what the mother should have done with the kid and her guns-- parents make all sorts of foolish and potentially destructive mistakes with their children. How can you base a logical argument on assumptions about what a mother would have done in that situation?

The bottom line is it's more comfortable to imagine a world where everything is under control, even devious control, then to realize that we live in chaos and sometimes totally random and unexplainable s**t happens to people. That's part of the comfort appeal of conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

The media is regurgitating official talking points not doing investigative journalism and I am sure that the feds have cooped local law enforcement (except for using the local police chief as a spokesman).

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
His profile doesnt match the crime, we STILL have NO MOTIVE....

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but a Coast to Coast AM caller called in and offered to George Noory a possible motive, George Noory being the airhead he is didn't feel comfortable with this possible scenario and seemed to distance himself immediately from the caller, but this is what the caller said, and I paraphrase,

After thinking about it, trying to figure out a motive, it struck me, the mom was a teacher assistant, who had not had work in many weeks, Christmas was coming and both the mom & son were depressed because there would be no happy Christmas this year, the mom being depressed at this prospect killed herself, the son found her dead and sought revenge from the people who he felt drove his mom to suicide

I'm not saying this happened, but when I heard this I realized it was actually the *ONLY* believable motive I have ever heard. It's the only scenario that I can even think of where the kid would go on such a rampage against the school, against random kids, against so many, this is more believable than what I saw on the news yesterday, what I saw was this...

Adam Lanza was jealous that his mom loved the school more than him, and he was afraid he would be institutionalized

That is the weakest motive I've ever heard in my life, in fact, it's such a weak motive it sounds like a script, as if a focus group came up with it, as if someone threw out some vague possibilities, unless they can prove that weak motive I won't believe it.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

If the mother committed suicide because of unemployment think of the political consequences... It's not hard to see why there would be a motive to cover that up if it were to have happened. Unemployment being the catalyst instead of a lunatic who decided to randomly shoot people. No one need pretend the event wasn't politicized on day 1, it was, and on day 2, and on day 3. I believe those who politicize such events are pure evil.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Here is something that is massively overlooked.......ALL the early reports of the number of guns, number of shooters, weapons found, and interviews done are all conflicting to say the least. WHY is no media outlet cross investigating other media outlets about their stories? MSNBC reported STATE AND FEDS confirmed 4 handguns early on. Come on seriously? Then only only 2 things are possible......either he was lied to OR the story they want us to believe is different. I am seeing evidence that maybe somebody saw this coming......the secretary supposedly called in sick.....that is a red flag that needs to be looked into....maybe it's nothing......

ALSO .....the Governor saying at the press conference that we have been told about things like or drill about things like ......don't remember his exact words but I think he meant.....we didn't think it would be this......

Don't get yourself all worked up.
Almost everything we have heard so far is preliminary. Have you seen the FBI investigators on TV yet??? Nope.

The news agencies are not going to investigate each others reporting. It's not news worthy.

And one secretary gets sick during cold and flu season? oooooh sinister isn't? Get a grip.
Why don't take it one step farther. Whick kids in those classrooms were absent that day? oooooh conspiracy.

And to all those who think something is weird because many of the children have multiple bullet holes:
The kids were huddled in a corner! How can you not shoot through one kid into two other ones? Especially with an AR? I'll bet the bullet would go through 4-5 kids if they were lined up.
edit on 20-12-2012 by samkent because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

The reports are saying the mom was shot about 4 times in the face. There's no way she could shoot herself that many times.

The school also said there was no record of her even teaching there.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/12/i-am-adam-lanzas-doctor-2517750.html

The name of the game is: toxin

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join