It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

You bring up an interesting point but I wonder how they (TPTB) exert pressure on Lanza's father with Lanza and his mother dead? I don't see how that works.

The Holmes case in Colorado makes more sense in that regard.

edit on 20-12-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yup.

The prescription mind %$*& drugs that so many of these guys seem to be on is the real over looked evidence here.

The LIBOR connection is a bit more of a longshot, but certainly fun to think about.

Here's michael moore talking about drugs and mass killers.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Right on.

The drug angle makes much more sense in the context of so much that has happened over the last decades with regard to ex-soldiers going nuts and these mass shooters on SSRI drugs.

To retool a quote, "It's Big Pharma, stupid".

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I have seen conflicting information concerning if/what medications he was on.

I have seen the SSRI Prozac mentioned.

I have seen the anti-psychotic Fanapt mentioned as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

As I have stated I do not believe it is the SSRI's that are causing the problems. I have taken several different kinds for almost 22 years (After I tried to kill someone). I do not feel like a zombie, I have a job (I am a electro mechanical engineer) that takes a lot of focus. I think the largest part of the problem is children are being coddled and told don't do this or that or you will be in time out. I got an old fashioned butt whooping. Children are not taught to respect themselves or others. Also some people are just psychopaths and do not know empathy. I do not think, meds or guns are the problem. The problem is people.who want to blame everyone and thing but the actual killers. Humans are guilty

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart
Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital, and (like “Batman shooter” James Holmes’s father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?

The LIBOR connection may be false, a few members have remarked on it, I think. There is so much information and the threads are moving at such a pace, that it is hard to keep up with everything and go about any daily routine. I will need to make the time to see what this LIBOR scandal is about.

Looking at the image in the video that was posted, I wonder if there is not an image of Lanza where he doesn't look as if he were kicked out of the side hatch of a UFO. One cannot look at his photos and think that there is not something off or unusual about him. He appears happy in some, but always stupefied.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by zonetripper2065

You don't believe Adam Lanza was any kind of marksman, do you?
I realize people can shoot very fast semi auto but not young, inexperienced shooters.

Do we know he was inexperienced though? His mother owned the guns so he had access to them.

She took both her sons out for target practice. This may be about 12 years of practice he had.

After the Lanzas moved to Newtown, "time passed, the family fractured and broke apart. Around the time of the divorce, Ryan Lanza [Adam's brother] graduated from college and moved to work in New York.

Adam stayed with Nancy Lanza, and her life took on strange habits. She didn't let visitors into their home.

She collected powerful weapons. And she began to bring her increasingly troubled son to 'multiple shooting ranges,' officials from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said Monday, to practice using those guns together." The gun used to kill her, and those used in the attack on the school, may all have been registered to Nancy Lanza. Her interest in guns, according to friend Mark Tambascio, grew in recent years. "She took it up as a hobby about three years ago, target shooting," Tambascio told the New Haven Register. "She didn't talk much about it to me. Just, 'Oh, I went shooting today,' you know. Nothing else."

Source

Aside from that I don't know anything about firing guns.
I thought they said over a 100 shots were fired.

Edit No idea how the laughing icon got in my post. Apologies
edit on 20-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkarella

I agree with your sentiments the anti-depressant isn't the cause.

It's a deeper underlying psychological issue.

That said not everyone reacts well to any given anti-depressant. As you probably know it's not uncommon for a person to switch from 3 or so before they even find one that works. They do have bad side-effects at times.

It's possible it could be a co-factor. Like if in fact he was taking BOTH Prozac and Fanapt for instance. Or maybe he stopped taking the SSRI cold turkey and that was taking a toll. A co-factor that served as a catalyst for finally snapping. Maybe? Speculation of course. But I agree he (or whoever guilty) is a sick soul, a killer, and we shouldn't blame guns or meds for that.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkarella

Your drug regime may be being handled by smarter people than Lanza's was. I do agree with much of your post. (I got the wallopings as a kid too
and I thank my Dad for them. They made the point and were done judiciously and not in an abusive way.)

But when you have research indicating that 90% of mass shooters were on SSRIs, I think you have to rethink the use of those drugs. Advocating gun control extremism in a country that has had the right to bear arms for over 200 years simply because of a sudden outbreak of mass shootings, almost all of which are related to the use of a class of psychotropic drugs, is not the way to go, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I think either of those drugs has been suspect of causing people to lose it....

There's no telling what was going on inside this kid's head.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I don't know if you guys are aware of the Port Arthur Massacre in Australia? If not, you really need to look into it as the model of what some are saying about this school shooting. There was falsified evidence from the prosecution in the court case. the police were called away to the other side of the island on a goose chase that turned out to be a prank. It happened in Tasmania away from the mainland. Many experts say the shot to kill ratio was at a level capable only of an elite soldier firing from the hip. It had a mentally unstable patsy with a very low IQ (Martin Bryant) who was guilt-ed into confession by his family. It goes on and on in the details, it could not have been him and eye witnesses report a shooter with a scarred, pockmarked face and another wearing a wig to look like Martin. Other witnesses say they heard shots coming from two sources at once. These are only some of the details that are suspicious (to say the least). The clincher? It immediately caused the implementation of a gun buy back scheme and much tougher gun control. The interesting thing that happened next, was that all of our resources were sold oversees and new taxes, terrible mining practices and other tyrannical stuff started happening with less conscience on the part of Government. I say beware America, because they've tested the strategy here and found that it works. It helps them if also to make the story a little too far fetched... so good, honest folk wouldn't dream of believing such an absurdity. I really am a skeptic about conspiracy theories by the way. Port Arthur defies skepticism if you look into it. I hate to think why they don't want American's armed...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

My biggest thing when I started trying to find the right meds, I had a lot of support from my friends (No Family) who watched me closely and if I was "Weird" they would tell me and take me to the Dr. to try others. I take three different kinds now. Having a lot of support and monitoring was the key to my success with meds. Recently some changed due to the unexpected death of my husband at 52. Meds have helped me far more than harm. They do need to be used with a support system and I do believe most were loners and did not have good support to go with their meds.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The clincher? It immediately caused the implementation of a gun buy back scheme and much tougher gun control.
reply to post by notdreamingscreaming

Yeah, funny how those guns earmarked to be destroyed wound up in PNG.
Second line.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

"AAAAARG!!! For the last time!!! CNN is already reporting that is was indeed a Saiga Shotgun, there is NO mystery to what was in the trunk or ANY OTHER details that I can find about this case."

Don't know which of my post you are referring to. If its that I thought it was a shotgun, I was unaware of CNN saying it was a shotgun so yay for me for guessing correct since I know nil about guns ^^

If its because I mentioned the coroner stated that the wounds in the bodies were done with a rifle caliber bullet or long range weapon because of the wounds, well that just makes it even more odd that there were hand guns found on him, and a shotgun in the trunk but the kids have long range weapon wounds from a rifle?

"AAAAARG!!! Are you a pirate or charlie brown by chance? ^^

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

The Holmes case in Colorado makes more sense in that regard.

This is what we can do, and if you don't do what we say...your next. We wont just kill you; we will destroy you, your family, your friends and your reputation. That's a pretty definitive threat in my book. Keep in mind, we are talking billions here and self preservation is quite the motivator.

I can only go by what I am seeing and although a lot needs to be fact checked this whole thing reeks.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

But when you have research indicating that 90% of mass shooters were on SSRIs, I think you have to rethink the use of those drugs.

Balance that out with the stat 99.999 percent of people on SSRI's don't mass murder though. Yes I made up that stat. It's something like 20-30 million people on anti-depressants in the US.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by notdreamingscreaming

It is sad that this happened in Australia already. It is good that you see it for what it really is, though. Sometimes it takes a horrific event to wake us up (9/11 for many of us Americans). What is it about the Sandy Hook shooting that seems suspicious to you?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Good point.

Politically speaking, and taking into account that the Lanza story is being spun in the direction of gun control and away from the direction of pharma control, maybe the powers that be have decided that in the long term, psychotropic drugs are here to stay and that if a choice has to be made between guns and drugs, that choice will be in favor of drugs.

Politically speaking, drugs can be an instrument of authoritarian control, like gun control. The right to bear arms for the population at large, is a counter balancing power and is meant to be so under the US constitution.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Has anyone read this ?

"Adam Lanza as a “patsy” - their word - who is taking the fall for an Israeli special forces squad sent to punish President Obama for not better supporting Israel. The ongoing investigation is in fact, they argue, a concerted U.S. government “cover-up.”

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aztek87

This is another political football that I have trouble taking seriously. Maybe they have stopped trying to hang 9/11 on Iran.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join