It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Let us all not forget about the children r.i.p. This story truly is disturbing and missing quite a bit of evidence that hopefully will come out with extensive research by us. Lana's mom was getting 280,000 a year in alimony and here and mr Lanza only divorced in 09. Adam was sort of out casted by his father and his brother hadn't talked to him in years he stated.. 2birds with 1 stone?????

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

My wife brought up an interesting point in this; Who stands to win by this event? Sure, the obvious motivation would be for gun control, not unlike the British 1952 scenario. But get a little more mundane for a second. The alleged shooter had his brother's ID. The mother is dead and was very well off, with the "shooter" out of the way, the brother might stand to inherit the mother's wealth.

I would not put it past government (or NGO/Intel community) operatives to position the surviving brother with an idea, a win win situation if you will. The surviving brother gets paid off via the mother's estate and the government gets their push for gun control. It's not terribly unlike 911, Silverstein gets his insurance money and everyone else gets the Patriot Act, the NDAA and the alleged "war on terror." You can look at the drug trade the same way, the government mofifies the laws to pur people in prison easier so their buddies can make more money which at the same rime inflates the price of drugs because of its illegality while the intel community which controls the drug trade for the IMF/World Bank reaps all the profits. Too many coincidences in all of these scenarios means enemy action, to me anyway.

As an analogy, the government/NGO/Intel Comm/IMF is the hand that controls a ratchet, the ratchet is the surviving brother and the hex socket is the alleged "shooter." If the ratchet or the socket breaks during the operation (so far just the socket), the hand mearly has to drop the tools. The question becomes, whose fingerprints are on the ratchet? Another thing to look at from a "handler" standpoint is, where is the father positioned in all this?

Just a thought...

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/19.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AxelAxel
reply to post by Vaedur

You believe what you're taught to believe. You don't question the media outlets because you were brought up to trust the media outlets.

It is truly sad that the majority of people feel the way you do. If the government is attempting to curtail the amount of guns and ammunition in circulation, why were hundreds of millions of rounds of hollow point ammunition ordered?

Wait a second. You don't know what i believe other then this is not a staged shooting.
I'm here aren't I? I believe the government is up to BS all the time. I believe they talk through one side of their mouth and do another thing. The problem with a shooting like this, is their are way too many people to silence. Noone who was there is coming out and saying this is BS. Look at all the news media, police, fire, children, parents on the scene. This wasn't a private event. IT wasn't a dark theater. Some nut slaughtered children in cold blood. that much is proven. I don't trust the media outlets, but it seems you all trust the media outlets to a point that servers your agenda. How can you say anything you want to use as conspiracy fodder is accurate, yet anything reported later is a lie, other then you are conditioned and taught what to believe and not believe.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
What about the coincidence of the school stabbing in China on the same day.... only earlier?

Is there a thread about that yet? I think all those children survived but only because it was a stabbing and not a shooting but almost as many people were involved.

Surely I'm not the only one that thinks this is bizarre as #!

It's like someone wanted to show us how these kids in connecticut would have survived if the killer had used a
knife! I believe this goes beyond coincidence. Can you say ban all guns people?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think that it is time that we as the ATS community gather a list of people that seem likely to mysteriously "die" over the next few years. Anyone wanna bet the coroner is dead in a year?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ive read most of all posts in relation to this event,and theres alot ,or lots of provocative points,but anybody recalls the two high intelligence officers that went missing after being in a meeting with the FBI in certain trining course????,one of the officers was in morning tv to let the public know about this and to 'please report any info regarding this'.....they where from Afghanistan...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

i haven't heard of that video

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've only been able to read 3 pages so far, and give them proper thought, but my question is this:

Has ANYONE ascertained just how "autistic" this kid really was?

There are different levels, from being almost completely unaware of their surroundings, to almost not having the condition at all. (At least at a quick glance)

Does anyone know, has anyone asked?

I would think this would be an important point that (so far) in all these threads I haven't seen mentioned yet.

Just asking.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I hope the school had a surveillance video/cameras installed in the hallways, entrance ways to the main building and to the classrooms. Some of the kindergarten schools (private ones) that I know have video cameras for the parents to see the kids from the main office. I wonder if the authorities have studied anything and plan to release the video (if any). We can speculate and analyze all we want and I'm sure many of the postings might be on the money but plenty of questionable investigation going on thats for sure.
edit on 19-12-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

You sir,are a #ing idiot

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gattacanian

Yea ill bet ya buddy

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

Autism has been ruled out as a factor..so I guess we'll never know lol

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gattacanian
I think that it is time that we as the ATS community gather a list of people that seem likely to mysteriously "die" over the next few years. Anyone wanna bet the coroner is dead in a year?

Yeah, sure. I'll take you up on that bet. Give me some info on the age and relative health of the coroner, but overall, I'll bet he's alive and well.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Has anyone entertained the idea that this was a two for one operation? Let's hypothetically say our gov was responsible for this not only as a means to take guns away, but also to insure that the Benghazi scandal get's swept under the rug for good. This happened almost exactly when Hillary Clinton supposedly fell and got a concussion, so that she conveniently doesn't have to testify about the scandal.

Reminds me of 9/11 when they announced the 2 trillion unaccounted for the day before, then the story vanished.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

. You honestly think that they would release the video footage? The last time we have really seen any gunmen involved is columbine. Even that footage was altered and minutes were cut out of Video wich could have showed more gunmen as suspected.They will never show us any footage of sandy hook This is for two reasons. 1.they will say that this gruesome act of violence would be totally unbearable to see and cause massive amounts of grief to the family's. 2.if any one else was involved they would def be seen on videotape and thus prove it was a staged or covered up.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UkobachHasCome1

They could still show the shooter coming into the office, without showing the ensuing violence. I'm sure they won't release any of it though, probably would raise more uncomfortable questions they don't want to deal with.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Has ANYONE ascertained just how "autistic" this kid really was?

Aspergers syndrome.
They can get seriously violent. And they don't realize they are harming those they love.

A co workers son has it. When he's off his meds look out.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UkobachHasCome1

Autism has been ruled out as a factor..so I guess we'll never know lol

The investigation is just getting started. No one in authority has said anything like that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

My man...you and ur wife are right on the money. Nancy Lanza was getting 280,000 a year for alimony from Peter Lanza . I could just imagine how much he loved paying her this. Very weird with the brothers I.d he said he hasn't talked to his brother in a few years and am just thinking the father def favored his brother over the loner with Asperger's syndrome..your onto something my friend

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I would imagine the discrepancies have something to do with the other shooter(s) that were mentioned when the story broke and that "one of" the gunmen was now dead and the police were looking for the other(s)

Who knows?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join