It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I introduce you to "True Fallacy" .. Killer music from an up and coming band

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've historically pimped my own music here in these forums ... but at this point I'd like to seriously give some attention to a friend of mine's band called "True Fallacy" ..

First time I met this guy, most of our conversation was about our mutual love for Nine Inch Nails.. musically I diverged into more of an atmospheric / dark place and he stayed very true to his passion.. this is amazing work and I hope you think so too ..

I give you, "True Fallacy" and their first official video "Message"

And if you love what you see.. let'em know "oneduality" sent you =) ( my band's name )
edit on 12/18/2012 by miniatus because: Link Fixed

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thank you for giving me the chance to experience seeing this great video, they really did an outstanding job with everything.

True Fallacy has a new fan

edit on 18-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Thank for giving me the chance to experience seeing this great video, they really did an outstanding job with everything.

Thank YOU for checking them out ... I'm telling you, I was blown away when Ben contacted me to have me check it out .. I was expecting something minor and instead I got a fully produced video and a great song.. I couldn't NOT spread the word ..

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

If found your song Synthetic Dream equally enjoyable but in a different way.
Your friend is talented but needs to establish his own sound and identity.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

If found your song Synthetic Dream equally enjoyable but in a different way.
Your friend is talented but needs to establish his own sound and identity.

Thanks! .. while I'd like to keep the focus on them for the moment.. if you want to hear more of what I'm doing myself ..
music.oneduality.com... for official releases
soundcloud.com... for my kind of sound lab =)

Personally I love what Ben has done.. it's more organic in a way.. I don't sing and I'm a one man band so I'm all alone which is hard work.. he has a true band and it's allowed him to blossom

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Thank you for giving me the chance to experience seeing this great video, they really did an outstanding job with everything.

edit on 18-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

Thanks for checking them out =) ..I have huge faith in them, I think they have what it takes to be a big thing..

top topics

join