It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ke$ha was forced to sing and release "Die Young"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits

Originally posted by resoe26

Only artist that I know of that does his own thing in the Rap/Hip Hop game is Tech 9ne.
One of the richest independent rappers there is. And most people probably never heard of him.
kudos to him though.

Tech 9ne - Breathe

Another rapper that does his own thing independently would be Immortal Technique.
edit on 12/19/2012 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

true! Dope music as well

this young cat (Joey Bada$$) check him out on youtube.
He has many songs against the illuminati. With a style that goes back to hip hop roots.
Kinda reminds me of Wu Tang in a way.

check the song Killuminati - Joey Bada$$

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

meh - pathetic little attention whore

do you hear debbie harry appologising ???

well do you ?
edit on 18-12-2012 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

Umm, she get's more attention than "Blondie". Stuck a few decades back are we?

But as has been demonstrated, these themes go back quite a ways even to some of the more famous ancient people/individuals in history. It has nothing to do with somehow new youth culture.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

Thank you for that positive message. It is more than applicable to these times of extreme influences towards corruption by the spiritual enemies against Christ, His Kingdom and our very soul's.

edit on 19-12-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Definitely can see some resemblance. Good looks on the recommendation. Killuminati is an ill song, as is Righteous Minds. Honestly though the whole mixtape 1999 is dope.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

Definitely can see some resemblance. Good looks on the recommendation. Killuminati is an ill song, as is Righteous Minds. Honestly though the whole mixtape 1999 is dope.

Damn right homeboy.
Check out ASAP Rocky too.

If you can find it... check out the ASAP freestyle (the video is shot up in some lazer tag room)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Low class pop music, dollar sign in the stage name.

Sheesh how uninteresting. Cr@p in, cr@p out. Young or not.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Yea, one of my best friends told me about ASAP Rocky awhile back. Haven't seen that freestyle before though. Good looks, once again.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shneal
reply to post by resoe26

Hell yeah! been listening to Tech N9ne for years! one of my biggest artist influences.. this type of # is why I make revolutionary/anti-illuminati music.. Heres a thread with some of it if you are interested in hearing it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good lookin out Shneal.
I was almost SURE nobody on this website rocked some Tech N9ne.
But i was wrong.

Derp, Sickology 101

He's pretty good!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Openeye

The source is unknown to us maybe

Exactly, so far it's an unknown force that 'forced' her to sing it. Her words, not mine.

The first tests of forcing someone to use words was done on those newscasters that spoke gibberish while "having a stoke".

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

before it is yanked off youtube...

now if it was pulled because of her lack of ability I could see

You can make your own mind up

Good lord, that video has so much symbolism. Triangles/pyramids all over the place

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
Good lord, that video has so much symbolism. Triangles/pyramids all over the place

That's because it's made for simple people. Very simple. One triangle won't cut it. You need a few hundred to drive the idea home. And use the "$" sign in your name to make it more attractive . Bleh.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

The pyramid of power (if that is what the pyramid means) is from my point of view counter to the all seeing eye (Anja chakra). It is what you have around you in capitalism and reprensentative democracy and it always fail since the top always become to greedy and power hungry in the end.

But if the pyramid means that they are walking up the steps thru the ages to the all-seeing eye then it would be a symbol of clarity of thought.

The all-seeing eye is a symbol of seeing/questioning all that is, and even if New world order Illuminati uses it, it still is not a bad thing but would fit in with EN-LIGHT-ENED people (including Jesus and Buddha) who strive for equality not the pyramid of power.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I will mysterious force you in a minute Boncho, butt out!

Seriously though, these big record companies do have weird intentions and unknown motives. I can't even watch MTV anymore, the amount of symbolism just grinds my gears.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

Originally posted by ripcontrol

before it is yanked off youtube...

now if it was pulled because of her lack of ability I could see

You can make your own mind up

Seriously, it's getting beyond a joke now... Can you squeeze any more eyes/triangles/word 'evil'/chaos and general symbolic crap into one video?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hmmm, you know---I'm going to with greed on this one. She was contracted to sing this song because it was popular and it would bring the event money. She couldn't back out of it for legal reasons, despite having all the moral authority in the world. I'm sorry for Ke$ha, the victims, and the public.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i love Ke$ha - making little sluts of your sons and daughters. someone's gotta offer the candy!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The video to this just bleeds Illuminati symbols.
Oh, and she talked about being involved in writing the song.
www.tmz.com...

Also, here's a good article showing just some of the symbolism in the video.
www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

Damn right homeboy.
Check out ASAP Rocky too.

If you can find it... check out the ASAP freestyle (the video is shot up in some lazer tag room)

A$AP Rocky? Are you serious?

Sounds like dude stole his name.

From this guy:

Aesop Rock

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I don't like her music I just saw the video for the first time and dang...the symbology is blatant. Almost like they want us to know. Big eye ring. Upside down cross', pentagrams, triangles/pyramids.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I was under the impression that most artists write their own material, at least as far as lyrics go, but her Tweet reminded me of something my friend told me a while ago about how anyone can submit lyrics and the music agencies will look them over and hand them down the line until someone snaps it up for their particular client.

Clearly, someone liked these lyrics and forced them down her throat. Thing is, I think it's less about the agents who gave her the song and more about the person who actually wrote it. Is it really so coincidental? I don't think the song was a coincidence in connection with Sandy Hook, so much as the message they're trying to send the teens. Just like the rest of the media, there's a "Live while you can" theme going all around. YOLO, Swag, all that stuff. It's crazy, and it's part of the reason I can't stand 16 and 17 year old kids anymore.

They have no idea what life is about, and the media is only making it worse.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join