It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"When You Poop in Your Dreams....You Poop for Real!" 2012 Dreams Collection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Aside from the quote from Peter Griffin, and a sad attempt at drawing attention to this thread. Seriously, what are some of the dreams you've all been having regarding 2012?

#1: Do you think it's real?
#2: Is it the collective unconscious feeding on itself?
#3: What, if any, SOLID evidence can you present to support something world changing occurring on Friday?

Serious, Funny, all forms of discussion welcome.

P.S. I do work for the government,
but don't hold that against me....

Cheers!
edit on 18/12/12 by SpecOpPres1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have a Novo virus at the mo so pooping myself may not be a problem tonight.. But have to say.. I have dreamt of flying, winning the lotto, having super powers and sleeping with some actresses.. As none of those have happened, I am a loss whether my dreams can manifest anything..

Though the woman I love may be the exception.. Because I dreamt about her two years before I even met her...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpecOpPres1
Aside from the quote from Peter Griffin, and a sad attempt at drawing attention to this thread. Seriously, what are some of the dreams you've all been having regarding 2012?

#1: Do you think it's real?
#2: Is it the collective unconscious feeding on itself?
#3: What, if any, SOLID evidence can you present to support something world changing occurring on Friday?

Serious, Funny, all forms of discussion welcome.

P.S. I do work for the government,
but don't hold that against me....

Cheers!
edit on 18/12/12 by SpecOpPres1 because: (no reason given)

Wow.... you've been on ATS since 2006 and you only have 44 posts! You really are coming out of the closet.

All ribbing aside, I know its real for me, therefore, in the end it will be real for all of you.... but at a later date, not Dec. 21, 2012. And, no... its not a collective unconsciousness feeding on itself. Good things will come from it. The SOLID evidence will be the videos, which I will most likely upload on a later date.

Its good to see you on ATS my friend.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
no dreams over 2012 ... but have had some with several scantily clad lovely ladies in them who ... erm... no further comment as would violate t&c ....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I pooped my pants at work a couple months ago while at the urinal but it was totally by accident, AND I've been having fairly vivid dreams lately. And night sweats too (god I'm gross) but I think it's due to the pain medication prescribed to me for dual hernia operations.

I'm totally not kidding, but I sure damn wish I were.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here's some solid evidence that "something" is likely to occur...

.From June through July of that summer, we brought to the area a large number of practicing meditators and trained quite a few others.When the group reached a particular size—2,500 (ultimately reaching 4,000)—which was about halfway through the period, there was a distinct and highly statistically significant drop in crime compared to expected rates based on previous data,weather conditions, and a variety of other factors.

From page 2 here....
istpp.org...

2,500 or so people had a measurable difference on crime rates.
Imagine the effect 1-2 BILLION freaked out people focusing on their fears can have on the rest of us.

Other than TPTB playing the HAARP, or group collective focused fear based attention manifestations... I'm not too worried. Worrying only fuels that flame.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Yeah I've actually been on much longer, early 2000's, Like I said, I work for the govt, its more for amusement than anything else, but there's some that get it correct every now and again. It's like reading the "Hot Sheets" in the Men in Black movie, but I poke the jab every now and then....

Case in Point: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Sorry....I think I've got the Novo virus too, been playing Sh*t N' Spin all weekend...hence the opener....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A few months ago I had a dream that the kids and I were downtown for a night out. There where lots of people there taking in the sites and shopping. I noticed a full moon out, then suddenly the moon shot off and a extreme rate of speed over the horizon. After a minute or two I heard people behind me screaming. I turned around and there was the moon filling the majority of the skyline. It was crashing in to the earth displacing earth and buildings, people were running everywhere I grabbed my kids and put my back to it as if it could protect them. then I woke up. It was vivid and scared the crap out of me.

Morpheus~

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I have actually been to the HAARP facility in Gakona, cool, creepy, place. Big Nikola Tesla freak here...actually witness an EMP that shut down most on Anchorage in 1996, also shut down all surrounding vehicles, and made some people so sick they piled out of their cars to puke...was ridiculous...next day in the paper, they said a transformer had blown. Yeah......

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Maybe I am a freak of nature ( there is evidence to support this hypothesis ) but, in my dreams, nobody poops. Ever.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sometimes I have dreams about poops that I've had earlier.
And every now and then I dream about a poop that I haven't even had yet.
But I never actually pooped in a dream.

edit:
Sometimes when I'm pooping I suddenly remember that I had a dream about this. Like a premonition.
edit on 18-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpecOpPres1

Oh you know, just dreaming of the future, reading people's minds, placing words into people's mouths by accident.

That kind of stuff.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Had any of my 2012 dreams come true by now we'd have been invaded by Aliens numerous times, id have 'almost' had sex with about 4 women and flirted unsuccessfully and sometimes successfully about 6 times (yes very frustrating dreams
which most of my dreams seem to convey regardless of what they are about... I guess they are trying to tell me something or my mind likes to whip the rug out from under itself, damn you mind damn youuuuu), Id have had to herded my 10 cats back home from my old place of work at least 10 times (another exercise in frustration)... and many many other weird yet oddly benign events only dreams can muster, you know the ones... it feels normal but everything is covered with a Lynch like effect.

None of this has happened... thankfully... although some I wouldnt have minded even if they ended up ending the same way as the dream...

And oddly enough, must be the fact im getting older but I did have a dream this year where I really really really needed the lav, only to wake up and realize I really really really needed the lav.

Edit:- Oh forgot, the rest of my other dreams tend to involve me freaking out at my PC catching a virus, or some other critical problem... glad im not prophetic.
edit on 18-12-2012 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well this thread went horribly wrong, like Rabbi Michael J. Fox performing a Bris.....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I was reading the replies and laughing and I just pooped my pants. Maybe I'm dreaming and I'm really asleep and none of this is real.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What, if any, SOLID evidence can you present

Wait, are you still referring to the pants pooping dreams?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I dunno about the pooping part, but I have learned over the years to be real cautious about dreams in which I'm walking through a giant public bathroom, with dozens, maybe hundreds of urinals and toilets, all running, and I'm looking for just the right one.

And if I don't wake up before I FIND the right toilet, it's going to be bad, because that dream means I'm so tired the normal signals aren't waking me up to deal with the final warning signal from Bladder Central.

/psshht - this is bladder to control 1 actual, final emergency warning, we are at redline
//control 1 actual to Tom, control 1 actual to Tom, initiate wakeup sequence Alpha
//bee Dee DEE we're sorry, Tom is off line due to 12 mile march with comm gear and other people's ammo. Please try your call again later.
//control 1 actual to Tom's subconcious, initiate toilet dream, 10 second count down
//wow, look at all the damn toilets. Hm. That one's too low. Nope, too dirty. What's over here...ah, that one, that's a nice one..uh oh it's the toilet dream get me outta here fast

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Well this thread went horribly wrong, like Rabbi Michael J. Fox performing a Bris.....

Thats what happens when you stick the word 'poop' in a thread title... and worst of all.. you have 2 'poops'!

Its a universal law of nature...

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianScientists

Super late reply....Yeah I lurk on here because I actually work for the entities everyone here speculates on...i only post reply when I want to stir the pot.
edit on 28/1/16 by SpecOpPres1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join