It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on next tv series of big Brother"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Can you believe this???!!! David Icke is gonna be a guest on the u.k television programme "Big Brother" - this will be mad to watch - i found this news story here www.iwcp.co.uk...

Is it a good idea for him to appear on this programme - maybe a publicity stunt or a clever idea to reach the masses.....you deciede

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Promoting his work, Mr Icke famously claimed on the Wogan chat show that he was the son of God.
At that time he launched himself into a series of lecture tours and distinctively wore a turquoise shell suit because the colour represented positive energy.
His later work claimed that those in positions of power throughout the world were alien lizard shape-shifters in human form.

They make him look like a real nut job. Or maybe he just is? I recently read one of his books and everything seem coherent until he begin to start talking about the reptilian agenda.

[edit on 10/24/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Promoting his work, Mr Icke famously claimed on the Wogan chat show that he was the son of God.

Actually, I believe he said that we are all sons of God, which Wogan decided to use for a cheap laugh. If there was a
on the show, it wasn't David Icke. Admittedly I'm somewhat biased since I remember Wogan's shows and they were basically (in my Pixyish opinion) piles of old

Still, it will certainly be interesting to see David Icke in Big Brother (I assume the article is talking about the 'Celebrity BB' that is normally done for a few weeks in November for 'Children in Need').

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
you are right on the ��� Pisky! that "wogan" crap seems to follow him 'bout a bit - i think he has done some good research into a great many things but like most people i dont know if i can buy into the queen being a big gecko, all the reptillian stuff does discredit alot of his research and instantly cuts him off from a lot of people....whens that interview on Ats?

maybe we should get the "mods" to confirm the "BB" appearance?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemeanie
....whens that interview on Ats?

Good question. Any info mods?

new topics

top topics

join