It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012, Make it something special.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I really do not understand the all the commotion going on here,
Why would the world ending have any significance in anyone's life other than an amazing chance to make things right.
Only a human with regrets would fear the end, So why have those regrets? Tell a Girl/Boy how much they mean to you, Tell your parents you love them, Hold your family close; Not in fear, In Love.

It's never too late to be free of unhappiness, It's really that simple.

If your Gonna go, go through those goalposts of life knowing you did everything you possibly could to mend the fractures in your relations. Become close.

Hold hands with a loved one through the Sunset on the morning of the 22nd and swear you will live your life to it's fullest from then on knowing that if you've heeded my words that things can only get better from there.

For those of you who believe undoubtedly that the world will end just make sure that before you die, You were really Alive in the first place!

Because I'm telling you all now the worst thing that can happen on the 21/12/2012 on this miserable planet is that nothing at all changes.

Lets step into this new era with our Eyes, Hearts and minds truly open and make the Date one to remember

new topics

join