It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple of Questions, Ideas, Prep Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is there a way on ATS to let us make automatic threads for the future?

I think we all need to go ahead and write our:

If you are reading this then I am no longer in this dimension, etc…
The events of December 21st 2012 have wiped our civilization of the map.
I told you so.
This is a warning for future generations, if there are any.
One day you will invent electricity and then one day you will build the internet.
And then you will find this message. Rather, your advanced search engine websites will somehow find and categorize this message.
This will spend years being passed around your conspiracy websites, treated as taboo by most circles.
But, we told you so.

Or

The message could be something like,

Hey guys, I told you nothing would happen!
Ha ha
This is an automatic in-your-face thread. I am on vacation, on a volcanic island, because you guys were way off!
Please do not respond to this automated message, etc…

Can we do this on ATS somehow, maybe save a thread, ready to post, but if you don't log in by a certain date then the computer presses "enter" and the thread becomes published?

Also, will all of the grandmothers and grandfathers out there quit making up bs to scare us.
Quit telling your kids that the sky is falling. You guys are the ones perpetuating this conspiracy.

Also, Can some people (including me, I'm sure) clam down and quit posting threads about how they really hate the previous thread and about how much they hate threads like that. All because said threads fall outside of the official story so to speak. Let people just make whatever kind of thread they want. You shouldn't put restrictions, then you categorize, then you loose the one true thread. And you don't want that to happen.

And this whole gun thing is crazy.
I feel like the amount of division regarding this situation is more dividing then the succession petitions were based on that came out last month. Remember, Louisiana, then Texas, then everyone else sent memos to the WH that they were moving out?
Well, the gun law situation seems far worse and even more dividing in my opinion.

I just can't see either side ever coming to an agreeable compromise.

What else?

said threads

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Don't you have homework to do?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
No such way.

A couple years back I had started on planning stages of writing a website for such a purpose.
A 'In Case Of' where you can set a clock to auto release information by specified means.

Of course, a daily checkin would be required if you didn't want that info to go out.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Wow, I'm flattered
Thanks for the compliment!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

You're saying it can't be done then?
If so, then this thread hereby copy-writes the idea for my new million dollar app.

I'm going to call it…

JustInCase ©

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nice idea but if civilisation were wiped off the map, who would be there to read these pre-prepped blogs?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
reply to post by Sovaka

You're saying it can't be done then?
If so, then this thread hereby copy-writes the idea for my new million dollar app.

I'm going to call it…

JustInCase ©

I didn't say that... I said that in reference to you asking if ATS has such a function; Which it does not.

I did however say, that it can be done, and I was planning in doing so several years ago.

top topics

join