It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi wants Clinton in 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
firstread.nbcnews.com...

Hillary Clinton’s possible 2016 bid for the presidency won one high-profile supporter Tuesday in House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

Pelosi said during an interview with NBC’s Andrea Mitchell that she hoped Clinton – who will retire soon from her job as secretary of state – would make another bid for the presidency in four years.

“Wouldn’t that be exiting?” Pelosi said. “I hope she goes – why wouldn’t she?”

“She could be president of the United States, and she would be great,” added Pelosi, who was speaker of the House and stayed neutral during the 2008 primary between Clinton and Barack Obama. “And if she decided to run, I think she would win. She would go into the White House as well prepared, or better prepared, than almost anybody who has served in that office in a very long time.”

Pelosi isn't the only one who would like to see this happen! I'm still disappointed Hillary wasn't there in 2008. I feel she would have done a much better job than Obama has and would have cleaned this mess up several years ago. I don't like the way he treated her in the primaries and have not had the respect for him that I would have had otherwise as a result.

I voted for McCain even though he did have the psycho VP candidate. I did vote for Obama this time around because I didn't respect Romney like I did McCain. I'm not crazy about the representative from my political party, but I do favor him over the one from the other party and I'm grateful that he won given the alternative, but only given the alternative.

Clinton in 2016 is another story. I'm behind her 100% and look forward to her running!

Of course if Pelosi were to step down, I wouldn't be upset at all. I'm not crazy about her.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

So your in favor of the US having a monarchy?

Have we all not had enough of the Bushes and Clintons and all of their cronys?

When will people realize that our problems are created by those who are in charge of this country and stop worshipping these criminals?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

So your in favor of the US having a monarchy?

Have we all not had enough of the Bushes and Clintons and all of their cronys?

When will people realize that our problems are created by those who are in charge of this country and stop worshipping these criminals?

She would still be limited to 8 years just as other presidents are and would not be a "supreme ruler" so it isn't a monarchy. She would also have to win the election by the vote of the people. That's democracy, not a monarchy. Of coruse with the addition of the electoral college, it's a democratic republic, as we are all well aware.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I wonder how much the Democrats and the Democrat MSM will replay this clip of Hillary promoting the Iraq war? I'm guessing not at all, since most on the left like to pretend it was Bush and Republicans who single handily took us to war.

Funny, I can't find this video on youtube at all.

Video: www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Meh, you're free to vote for the opposing candidate. I'll be voting for her.

new topics

top topics

join