It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uhhhm...what does it mean when electricity arcs between your fingertips?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've seen a few threads on the weird fogs settling in over cities...they reek of burnt ozone and you can feel the electricity in the air, even though the skies above are clear.

Soooo....last week we had one of those nights, and I swear, I was sitting in a chair cross legged with my hands on my knees and I suddenly felt a jolt of electricity go up my body from the floor up, but it didn't hurt. it felt effin good...after the jolt, I raised my hands off of my knees and an arc of blue electricity went from my left hand to my right...

I happened again a few nights later...I checked the outlets to assure that the furniture wasn't sitting on a wire...bizarre...yet

AWESOME.

Anyone else??? Please chime in...I know you will (psst...I'm not crazy, muhahahaha

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
very cool.
kundalini i'd say.. heightened bio-energy voltage!

may the force be with you!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

It means you are Electro-man!

You really want us to believe this?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
it means you are the chosen one and will ascend come this Christmas...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
I've seen a few threads on the weird fogs settling in over cities...they reek of burnt ozone

I wonder what burnt ozone smells like?

Maybe you could put a live event together.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It means, you have nailed a photo frame on to your wall and hit an electricity wire, your whole house is now live.

Basically get out of your house and call an electrician.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It means you better call up Stan Lee and get a contract...cause your on your way up......snickers.....mumbled chuckles..........have a cigar your gonna go far

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchfull

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen
I've seen a few threads on the weird fogs settling in over cities...they reek of burnt ozone

I wonder what burnt ozone smells like?

Maybe you could put a live event together.

If you've ever had any electrical wires burn around you in your lifetime...you'll know what it smells like. It's just that the whole city smells like that when these fogs settle in, from practically nowhere.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

It means you are Electro-man!

You really want us to believe this?

I'm a chick... man...I figured the pink avatar and the word "Women" in my name would give that away.

...not really looking for believers, just wondering if anyone else has had any similar experiences...that is all.
The fact that you don't believe it doesn't make it any less true.

Logic wins...every time.

Rookie

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
it means you are the chosen one and will ascend come this Christmas...

Don't say things like that...

...or I may smite thee...
(last laugh....ha ha ha )

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I vibrated today with no phone on me!! This has only happened one other time. My hands have done some-kind of electric something 2 times. I just laugh about it!! I think the Aliens are doing this!! I could use some power anyway!! Just enjoy it and transform and use it for GOOD!! Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How has no-one mention static discharge?

Obviously something has positively charged your environment and the creation of a spark gap is what initiated the discharge.
As to why it felt good instead of a shock, could be due to a higher frequency discharge.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It means you're using Force Lightning and automatically gain a Dark Force Point, if I remember correctly.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I agree!! Aliens

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I have had similar instances, but only when doing experiments with static electricity. If you stand near a Van de Graaff generator and hold your hands just the right way, sparks will jump across the gap. I'd suspect the air in your home is very dry and you must have been wearing wool or cotton, on a hardwood floor with acrylic lacquer.... No?

Or were you wearing silk? Silk is AWSOME for kicking up static!
edit on 18-12-2012 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I vibrated today with no phone on me!!

That's the funniest thing I have read all day. Thnx AFGW.

OP
I'm thinking you built up quite a static charge. Spontaneous human combustion, anyone?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I get it a lot, usually in the winter when the air is dry. I think it's just static discharge.

Pretty embarrassing when you yell like a banshee in the grocery store bc you just shocked the heck out of yourself.

M husband has to stop wearing watches in the winter, he literally fries them.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Oh MY!! I hope not! I thought it was the Aliens turning on all of their pets. LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka
How has no-one mention static discharge?

Obviously something has positively charged your environment and the creation of a spark gap is what initiated the discharge.
As to why it felt good instead of a shock, could be due to a higher frequency discharge.

I agree that's probably the most likely culprit.

If the floor is carpeted, it's even more likely. The air is drier in the winter season and static builds up more readily.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sounds like we have a live one here!

Not very well grounded either ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join