Ever wonder if dimensions are connected?

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hey all, just thought I would take time to reflect upon the idea that dimensions of space time and even parallel universe's collide.....For example your life at some point expires on this plane,but this is not the end...you awaken in a parallel universe...almost identical to the last one you were conscious in.Yet..things are changed,specific people,places,or situations have changed....I know this idea I am speaking of has already been implemented in movies and other media.I just was curious as to anyone out there that may feel this situation i speak of is a possible real scenario or just a delusion of grandeur?Any thoughts?.....love to hear em.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's possible. I mean, wtf do we really even know? Is gravity a function of energy or is it a force upon energy? If it's some unseen force upon energy, then there's obviously something unseen out there. It could be that some stuff, in a parallel dimension, runs concurrently within our dimension. Maybe all the different stuff in our dimension is stuff from other dimensions, but because we can see it, or act upon it, we think of it as something that belongs exclusively to our dimension.

edit on 12/18/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Of course dimensions are connected, unless you are a one dimensional entity. That would be pretty unique, I inhabit the first four, how about you?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
Hey all, just thought I would take time to reflect upon the idea that dimensions of space time and even parallel universe's collide.....For example your life at some point expires on this plane,but this is not the end...you awaken in a parallel universe...almost identical to the last one you were conscious in.Yet..things are changed,specific people,places,or situations have changed....I know this idea I am speaking of has already been implemented in movies and other media.I just was curious as to anyone out there that may feel this situation i speak of is a possible real scenario or just a delusion of grandeur?Any thoughts?.....love to hear em.

Sorry i dont really understand, can you clarify? When you say we die and go to another universe,do you mean as a reincarnated baby, or actually what we die as? Im having a blond night.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yes, I understand what you are saying. The weirdest thing I have observed are other people around me turning from a light into a human. At first this made me second guess what I was seeing. I have also noticed other humans moving around more quickly. I mean they are there one minute and gone the next. I have noticed small lights moving from human to human and even from car to car. I have noticed Time being affected such as stopping or going faster. I have had many time lapses, and lost an entire 24 hours at Sunset Harbor near Long Beach NC this past Summer. I went to sleep on a Friday night at the Beach house and my boyfriend and his son were out fishing. I woke up and my boyfriend and his son were back and told me it was Sunday. I know it was suppose to be Saturday. My point something really strange is going on! I have been going through this for 6 years and have basically just learned how to ignore it. My opinion based on what has happen to me- Aliens. There is really nothing we can do about it. Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You may like a site called ASHTAR Command

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

1d,2d,3d,4d,etc are geometric measurements. I don't think they're the dimensions the op is referring to.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
...For example your life at some point expires on this plane,but this is not the end...you awaken in a parallel universe...almost identical to the last one you were conscious in.Yet..things are changed,specific people,places,or situations have changed...

Uhhh - yes.
Meaning - "yes" I have wondered if I wasn't experiencing precisely what you've described...
As "Amy in NC" said - for me, this began about 5 years ago, and at some point, I simply had to try to ignore it (so I could continue living in this presumed reality).
Whether it's "another dimension" or "another projection of reality" or glitches in "the Matrix" or simply going too far with my imagination - I don't know...but...
Thanks for bringing this up.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Sorry i dont really understand, can you clarify? When you say we die and go to another universe,do you mean as a reincarnated baby, or actually what we die as? Im having a blond night.

For me, it's "actually what we die as"... As if - everything resumes "right where you were"...but it takes a little while for "everything & everyone" to settle back into place (some things may never "right" themselves - so you're left wondering if you've entirely mis-remembered key events in your life...or...what?)...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
"dimensions" means "degrees of freedom".

it is not unusual for mathematicians to make analysis of systems which require many tens or hundreds of dimensions in order to describe their working dynamics. however, these are abstractions which in most cases (including the ever popular "imagining the 10th dimension"), have no literal mapping to space or time.

it is not useful to attempt to mentally conceptualize the "10th dimension" as a physical space. at best, 10 dimensions would be useful for describing an incredibly complex system of interaction.

we do not live in the "3rd dimension". motion in space requires 3 degrees of freedom.

i am not here to be a word nazi. but i think it is important to realize, before making your own wild speculations, how the term is intended to be used.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

i thought it was a given, dreams, premonitions, and dejavue, am i wrong in this?

new topics

top topics

join