It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch your boss on Friday!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Does everybody remember the Sampoong Department Store collapse

en.wikipedia.org...

In April 1995, cracks began to appear in the ceiling of the south wing's fifth floor. During this period, the only response by Lee and his management staff involved moving merchandise and stores from the top floor to the basement.

On the morning of June 29, the number of cracks in the area increased dramatically, prompting managers to close the top floor and shut the air conditioning off. The store management failed to shut the building down or issue formal evacuation orders, as the number of customers in the building was unusually high, and they did not want to lose the day's revenue. However, the executives themselves left the premises as a precaution.

So if your boss is "sick" on Friday morning when you arrive at work - best better get your butt outta there!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

It's Christmas time dude ! Do you know how many bosses will be absent from work ?.

[ Hello ?
edit on 18-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It was a dumb for the management not to shut the store down, but what exactly does this have to do with 2012 and your boss being sick?

Cheers
edit on 18-12-2012 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm a boss and I will be in like always.

However, 21st is horrible day for me ... I have to pay the company credit card and the staff wages.

In a way it is the end of the World for me

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianG

It was a dick move on their part, you're right about that. But dude, it's the holidays. All the Boss' are gone...well most of 'em.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Mine already bounced last Friday .. with the entire family .. got drunk with us after work (which he never does!) .. and then bounced in a hurry next day ...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Being a supervisor/owner/manager does not equal prior knowledge of the apocalypse or whatever you think is going to happen on Friday.

Unless I didn't get the super secret Armageddon boss memo.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Being a supervisor/owner/manager does not equal prior knowledge of the apocalypse or whatever you think is going to happen on Friday.

We must be on the "do not inform" list, as I didn't receive my memo, either.

How unfortunate. Hopefully Monday will be cancelled.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

yeah only certain wage level grants you access to those

sadly I am like you, wearing many hats but not rubbing shoulders with the elite

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
I'm a boss and I will be in like always.

However, 21st is horrible day for me ... I have to pay the company credit card and the staff wages.

In a way it is the end of the World for me
You should feel privleged instead. You are the boss . You have a good credit rating, because you pay your bills. You have a staff that does work for you why would you resent paying them for it? Are you greedy? You want them to work for free?

new topics

top topics

join