It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack Blood interviews David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Love or hate Mr. Icke - he is about to do an interview on ATS -

Here is a recent audio interview from the Jack Blood show that may or may not be of interest
bb.rbnlive.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
If I could ask Mr. Icke one question, it would have to be about his theory that certain polital leaders are "reptilians" that can shape-shift to appear human. From my perspective this claim is so outrageous that I immediately start speculating on reasons that he would say such a thing.

1) Is this man completely sane?

2) Is this just a gimmick to make him stand out and garner attention?

3) Is this just a gimmick to keep The Powers That Be from taking him seriously and treating him as a threat?

4) Is he some kind of recruiter of crazies using an outrageous claim as kind of an intelligence test to weed out all the thinking people?

5) Can he really believe that evidence supports the theory of human-reptilian shape-shifters?

6) Is this guy so cynical and so ballsy that he figures people will just buy any imaginative crock of poo that he stirs up?

I'll admit I haven't really read his work, just read a little ABOUT him. The impression that I get from such a shallow investigation is that he uses the same tactic as many authors: Read everybody else's work, collect all the interesting ideas, synthesize them into some kind of pathchwork whole, and then give the resulting package a distinct individual twist to identify it as your own. For Icke that is the reptilian angle.

Then again, I could be wrong. Or not.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
With all the talk of aliens, flying saucers, etc on the A.T.S. message boards...it appears that shapeshifting reptiles (aliens) fit perfectly.
It just comes closer to home when their potentially your local mayor.

Gods Peace

dAlen

[edit on 24-10-2004 by dAlen]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Just thought I�d mention that the intro of that radio show is german power metallers Gamma Ray with their song "Induction" from the theme record "No World Order". The full lyrics for this intro song is:

Induction

Illuminati
You've come to take control
You can take my heartbeat
But you can't break my soul
We all shall be free

Illuminati
You'll never take control
Your new world order
Will lead to none at all
We all stand before you as one
Heaven is for everyone