It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is normal .

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Buddy, don't feel bad - ultimately the point of this site is debate. It's not your fault some very cold-hearted people appear to have derailed it with wild conjecture.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pbasonuk

You really are heartless.

What Ireminisce said is not something to be ashamed of - you're the one throwing your toys out the pram now everyone realises how idiotic, cold and obscene it is to email the parent of a dead child over their "suspicious" behaviour.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by pbasonuk

You really are heartless.

What Ireminisce said is not something to be ashamed of - you're the one throwing your toys out the pram now everyone realises how idiotic, cold and obscene it is to email the parent of a dead child over their "suspicious" behaviour.

wow i missed something who emailed him?

and whoever did should be frikin locked up.. or at the very least outed

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

It's page 5 of this thread, I wont quote it as I don't want to clog up the topic. It was, of course, pbasonuk who did it. I don't like rounding on people here because we are all entitled to an opinion but its pretty despicable. Several have quoted in in their replies, just in case it magically 'disappears'...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Thank you! I realize maybe not every one was affected by this to the point they cried. My husband wasn't, but I know I wasn't the only one that was. I went to pick my son up early that day and there were a few other moms there with puffy red eyes. My point was just that if it could affect me so much, I can't imagine how it affected the parents of those children.
edit on Wed Dec 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ireminisce

i didnt cry untell they showed the pics of all the kids.. it then sunk in and my heart just broke

i felt it break.. and i cried a litle for those parents.. and im a guy that never crys

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

There you go again, deciding how other people should react to tragic events. I'm guessing you're not a parent. I cried from torturing myself with thoughts of how afraid those babies must have been with out their mommies or daddies. I cried at the thought of those parents going home to see their kids Christmas presents under the tree.

If it's ok to cry over a sad movie then why would it be abnormal to cry over this? I'm starting to think you're not a great judge of character so you're the last person that should be judging this grieving man.
edit on Wed Dec 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Ireminisce

Thank you! I realize maybe not every one was affected by this to the point they cried. My husband wasn't, but I know I wasn't the only one that was. I went to pick my son up early that day and there were a few other moms there with puffy red eyes. My point was just that if it could affect me so much, I can't imagine how it affected the parents of those children.

Believe me you're not the only one. I still can't get it out of my head. Which is why I posted the video.
edit on 19-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

link   
another thing.. hes the damm man of the family... he has to be strong..

the rest of the family looks to him for guidence

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by DIDtm

How many of the "victims" had banking ties, or their close relatives, and were bound to go down in the LIBOR scandals? How much money would it take to have them play a role, and then, pack up and leave town - the pain being too much to bear == and their very alive children with them?]

Don't forget that the "killer's" father was the tax guy for GE. that paid no income taxes = GE, that is.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

Bingo. Star after I'm done here, and I'm sure soon.
People, it doesn't matter about connections, it was the principals participating.
The father of the shooter was indeed McDonald from MadTV, check the pics.
They were actors, the whole thing was a FEMA drill that DID NOT go live,
and nobody got hurt. Check the FEMA doc, and ACTOR WAIVERS.
Sorry about the caps, but I'm not sorry about anybody getting dragged in briefly
through this who has offspring of their own.
I said this in another thread... if/when God forbid you have a REAL mass shooting
at any public building EMT's from every available town that respond go in en masse.
That;s not how it went down, because it was a DUUUHrill. Every surrounding, responding
town had a turn running the drill on the same kids. No blood, no tears(?) can't tell there..
but there were actor waivers involved too. Dallas Goldbug busted this thing open less
than 24 hours after it happened because the MO is identical to FEMA drills handling
the flavor of lie. It just seems so handy that there was a lot of chatter right after because
we have to cover the lie until everybody's got the script straight... hint:radio transmissions.
wellaware1.com...

That unfortunately is how badly THEY want your guns.
They're willing to stage the deaths of babies (Operation GLADIO
anyone?) to get you on board for the inevitable gun grab attempt.
Big difference, thank God, this drill didn't go live.
When I snap my fingers you will be just as aware as before I posted:
whether or not that's a bad thing depends on how much you spent for
ammo since last Selection Day, and how much you want to keep it.
OK I've done my job.. so has wellaware1.com. What you do with the info
is always up to you. ".. I know what I must do.." "Deify" by Disturbed
edit on 19-12-2012 by derfreebie because: Font Georgia folly, corrected/removed to standard Verdana

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

They were actors, the whole thing was a FEMA drill that DID NOT go live, and nobody got hurt.

How long is this drill supposed to be and where are the kids?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This question was asked but I didn't see a response.

What's the extent of this conspiracy? He is an actor, and so are all the other parents? Is that the insinuation here?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

I will never forget my first day back at school after my brother died. One of the older kids asked me about it and you know what my reaction was? I laughed and said ''He fell off a cliff''. The older kid then punched me in the belly for laughing about my brothers death.

I didn't find it funny, I found it unbelievable and it took a long time before it really set in that he was dead...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

dang its not about getting our guns.. if anything gun laws are getting more laxed

they just passed conceal and carry in my city kc..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Congratulations, you got your favourite website promoted.

On a side note, this is a website for rational, salient debate. Your irrational diatribe is just a series of fantastical conspiracies you have linked together to validate your preposterous allegations.

It's one thing to suggest its a conspiracy, quite another to suggest its all an act! You would question anything and everything shown that proves this is real, so I suggest you either start ashowing some respect or add something remotely rational to the topic.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

It wont dissapear and I will post exactly what I asked of him, If he has the energy and stamina to do several press conferences and interviews within 48 hours of his daughter being murdered then he can reply to a polite email.

When you see the email, you will see it was meant with no maliciousness, just to try and disprove some of the rumours. Its not just a ATS thing, go on any forums and people are also asking why he clearly wasnt upset. Again, I urge you to look at the video again.

I really really hope all of us who have suspicions end up with egg all over our face but isnt this site here so these type of situations can be analysed etc?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Can I stress - as a summary to anyone joining this discussion now - that a very large number of posters are suggesting they have found themselves laughing at the loss of a loved one, at some stage (myself included) with no real indication as to why. It seems to be some form of coping mechanism and would certainly support the legitimacy of what we see in the video.

Please take this into account when posting - it's very rare to have so many honest, sincere personal accounts from fellow ATS'ers in one thread - let's make sure they aren't mindlessly disregarded.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

They were actors, the whole thing was a FEMA drill that DID NOT go live, and nobody got hurt.

How long is this drill supposed to be and where are the kids?

Really depends on who they are, doesn't it? I'm still suspicious that Ken Lay
may be sitting on his new island somewhere sipping a cold one.
As for duration of the drill, how about until the desired result is achieved?
I could imagine as only a concerned layman the drill is going to include a
media and legislative Wurlitzer with ALL the stops pulled out-- to get your AR.
Duration unknown.. predicting an awakening also somewhat dodgy at this point.
How about Friday, we'll do karma for lunch.
All I know for sure one of the last possible and terrible tools of devisiveness,
emotions versus reason looks somewhat obvious around here.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join