It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is normal .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Ever think that maybe he was really drugged up? Perhaps a family doctor friend gave the poor guy a few Valium or something to try and help with the edge? You dont know. You cant judge. You arent that person.

link   
reply to post by bknapple32

after that response?let he who wants to be decieved,be decieved.i am not. keep asuming and them 3 minute thinking,it works wonders.

link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by bknapple32
The laughing isnt exactly what peaked my curiosity. It was the instant change from laughing and grinning to the begnning of his speech and instantly changing his facial movements..

However. My skepticism comes out and says. Why dont TPTB just brainwash him too, or get a better actor?

that's the biggest flaw in the conspiracy reasoning. if it was planned as they say there wouldn't be all these changes in stories putting the story in doubt. there wouldn't be actors caught on camera "out of character"

that these things are happening is not proof of a conspiracy, it's proof there isn't one. An all powerful elite would not do such a supposedly sloppy job

the reason his appearance instantly changed i believe is because of social expectations of guilt. the dude with the braveheart avatars comments are a good example of why people do this. there is an expectation of visible grieving and even if a person isn't visibly grieving, they can feel obligated to project it

The biggest flaw in you skeptics is the belief that sloppy jobs are not allowed purposefully to make you feel this way.

Classic failure of logic really, they use your own skepticism too eliminate the realities of the story.

It is far too easy to bypass the filters of the foolish mind who thinks everything would have to be a "perfect crime".

These people are laughing at the responses of the emotionally owned as a whole, and it continues easily.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk
reply to post by GrandStrategy

I can assure everyone that I did not accuse him of anything or acting etc, I actually asked him in a way by telling him that rumours are spreading around sites like these accusing him of acting. I did not say I was one of them but could he possibly take a minute out of his hectic life right now to hopefully put people straight as his reaction is making a lot of people suspicious. I also apologised for his loss and wished all the best for his family.

I'm not that ##snipped## stupid you know.

You emailed the man and asked him to explain the fact that he laughed, those are your words. Now you can make that question as nice as possible, with all the good intent in the world - and I don't doubt you mean well - but it's still an offensive question that is underlined with suspicion of the man.

I'm probably being reactive with all the crazy ATS people I've been arguing with the last few days, but you've got to see how that's a daft thing to do, because there's not really a nice, non-offensive way to ask someone who is grieving why they were laughing before a press conference. Even to think that the conspiracy theory community is important enough a reason to bother the man is a bit ehhhhhh.

Assuming he's the real father of a slain daughter I have real doubts that an email with that question is appreciated at this time.

Again sorry for lashing out but I still think you haven't thought it through that well. It's an offensive question by nature, even if wrapped up and presented nicely
edit on Wed Dec 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

after that response?let he who wants to be decieved,be decieved.i am not. keep asuming and them 3 minute thinking,it works wonders.

Now you are just rambling incoherent sentences. Take a break man. Come back when you want to make sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My opinions :

1.Abnormal smiling.
2.Fake crying
3.Bad actor
4.Not normal.
5.Research about him.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pbasonuk

But the testimony of many people here suggests that laughter is a method of dealing with tremendous stress / guilt. You've disregarded that.

The idea that perhaps he might have gotten through that clip by thinking of happy, joyous moments with his child (something I would do) - an immediate, logical explanation? You've disregarded that.

So because YOU have an issue with it, he has to justify himself to you? Shocking, appalling, I just cant put into words how twisted that seems.

He isn't a set up for a news station and for you to call him that is probably the worst thing I have ever seen on here - you are calling a grieving dad heartless? I'm almost thinking you're a wind-up. I would put you on a par with Westboro Church for sheer arrogance, idiocy and outright ignorance.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Excellent. I suggest you find my thread taking a look at the shooting conspiracy theories from a skeptical mindset. Members on ATS has crossed the line with this. To think about it for aTo call out the father of a slain daughter is disgusting. minute, fine. But to decide it is faked based on this is just ignorant.

I hate to bring it up again but yesterday you said this.

So good job searching ats'ers. You got something here. This, to me, is far more interesting than sandy hook on a batman map. This is something real.

But it by no means is a smoking gun. Keep going from here. We need to research that man's history. We need to follow his every move. And see where this all leads.

Again you are projecting something you do not want to accept about yourself onto other people.

Today

To think about it for aTo call out the father of a slain daughter is disgusting.

Yesterday

Keep going from here. We need to research that man's history. We need to follow his every move. And see where this all leads.

Why not be honest with what you felt?

Even if you can't, why degrade people for feeling the same thing you did?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

The laughing isnt exactly what peaked my curiosity. It was the instant change from laughing and grinning to the begnning of his speech and instantly changing his facial movements..

However. My skepticism comes out and says. Why dont TPTB just brainwash him too, or get a better actor?

that's the biggest flaw in the conspiracy reasoning. if it was planned as they say there wouldn't be all these changes in stories putting the story in doubt. there wouldn't be actors caught on camera "out of character"

that these things are happening is not proof of a conspiracy, it's proof there isn't one. An all powerful elite would not do such a supposedly sloppy job

the reason his appearance instantly changed i believe is because of social expectations of guilt. the dude with the braveheart avatars comments are a good example of why people do this. there is an expectation of visible grieving and even if a person isn't visibly grieving, they can feel obligated to project it

The biggest flaw in you skeptics is the belief that sloppy jobs are not allowed purposefully to make you feel this way.

Classic failure of logic really, they use your own skepticism too eliminate the realities of the story.

It is far too easy to bypass the filters of the foolish mind who thinks everything would have to be a "perfect crime".

These people are laughing at the responses of the emotionally owned as a whole, and it continues easily.

And your biggest flaw is believing everything is a conspiracy. And/or believing something is a conspiracy without even knowing all the facts. Thats the failure in logic.

What is even funnier is that if everything was tidy and perfect, you ct'ers would just say "oh its too perfect, conspiracy!!!!" Its lose lose for reality. Win win for ct'ers

link   

Ever think that maybe he was really drugged up? Perhaps a family doctor friend gave the poor guy a few Valium or something to try and help with the edge? You dont know. You cant judge. You arent that person.

Ever think maybe things stink a little ??

Oh that is right, logic and personal moments have lead you to believe that totally unexplainable behaviour is more than reasonable than thinking the media has been lead to tell you complete crap for the sake of "drugging" up the masses.

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

were is my location?unbelievable and un touched by it.and say what ever,the first hours are the crucial ones.any one with basics knows that.so pushing guilt around is off.thats almost like religion practices.facts are facts,you cant changed that.heard of other shooters?same in aurora. a pattern?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You cant judge. You arent that person.

I am not judging.

I am saying something about the whole thing doesn't feel right.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk
reply to post by ComeFindMe

I wouldnt NEVER have asked a parent who was behaving in a normal manner. I asked the question and I was polite to a man that is CLEARLY laughing and joking within 24 hours of his 6 yr old daughter being massacred.

I want to know what he finds so funny because to be honest, I dont think this whole thing is funny at all.

He is either an actor set up by the news to give the news station something to report on, or he is a heartless, soul less bastard with no feelings.

You demanded he tell you what was so funny, as if you deserve to know.

I take back my last mild mannered elaboration of my disagreement, you're a full blown eejit. What would your family and friends think of you if they know this is what you get up to, can you imagine it lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The real fail is that your mind has been trained to buy into your own BS...

You are so shocked at what your insight into yourself has shown you, i am getting a little nervous now...

OH MY GOD,, WE MUST ALL BE CAPABLE OF ACTING LIKE THIS.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

Again, for the umpteenth time. I REACTED. Thats it. I sat back and actually thought about what that was truly implying. See I did something apparently some of you ct'ers dont do. I actually thought about the implications of what I was saying. I know changing your mind seems like a bad thing to do. But I look at it as the only thing to do if youre going to be honest and logical.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Ever think that maybe he was really drugged up?

He didn't appear drugged up at all. He was very coherent and able to read quite well from his written speech. Most often when people are drugged up speech gets slurred.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Dude I think you replied to the wrong person / post

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

Your reasoning makes no sense. So you're saying they do a sloppy job to throw people off, but attract conspiracy theories. When they good just do a good job and attract neither.

Ha. That's well thought out. Give yourself a tap on the shoulder for that argument buddy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I know changing your mind seems like a bad thing to do. But I look at it as the only thing to do if youre going to be honest and logical.

I can appreciate that.

What I was trying to make you take note of is how today in big bold print you call others THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Don't think about it, just keep ignoring it till it goes away.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I don't mean to begrudge you but if you're incapable of understanding that: someone doesn't necessarily have to react like you would then....you are no where NEAR ready to make assumptions. You totally disqualify yourself. By yourself.
Somehow you are using yourself as a gauge and frankly you come off extremely arrogant and clueless.

So another words (and to recap): if ten people fell of their bicycles at the same time, and 5 were hysterically crying and 5 were laughed about it....the 5 who didn't react like you would, would be deemed abnormal?

Wow!

edit on 19-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join