It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is normal .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
they are all actors and this is all so blatant a fabrication,
a production that it's embarassing.

wake up people. you are being played.

this world has become what it is because we have all been such suckers for the lies
spouted to us by our idiot boxes in the corner.

if you cannot see through this faked sandy hook shooting scenario, then you remain part of the
problem and not the solution.

this is really too obvious.

OH my god. its getting disgusting here. ATS has reached a new low. This poor man gets vilified here because he reacts in his own way to his daughters death. Im sorry I dont care if I get banned for this. Quite frankly, people should be getting banned for making such egregious accusations with no proof.

Some of you people who are saying this man is lying and an actor WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF... are ...

The Scum of the Earth.
edit on 19-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

I don't get you.

Yesterday you said this in another thread.

Alright the dad in the video got me. Very very very odd indeed. The almost laughing before is so odd. I know people react differently in trauma, but this... I dunno, I cant explain it away. So good job searching ats'ers. You got something here.

This, to me, is far more interesting than sandy hook on a batman map. This is something real. But it by no means is a smoking gun. Keep going from here. We need to research that man's history. We need to follow his every move. And see where this all leads.

Now today these same people are the scum of the earth?

link

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

edit on 19-12-2012 by meggiddo2012 because: None

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by whatsecret
[more time is of most importance ,sitting and waitting as you say just allows for errors to be corrected and covered as it seems to be the case here. one thing is looking and seeing what is really there and another is asuming what we think we are seeing.or lead to believe.

What is it you are trying to uncover here? That it didn't happen?

I posted the video because it shows how much different we all are. I can't imagine myself being able to even give a statement at all. But I also can't imagine how he feels.

Posting it was a mistake and I feel guilty for doing it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Because I took the time to think about it. It took me all of 4 minutes ot realize what this all meant and implicated. I sat back. Reviewed my own life experiences. And realized this was outrageous. I was wrong to even think it for a second. But I guess I had to just to know I opened up my mind as much as I could. But my sentiments are directed toward those who have their minds made up .

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Isn't that the guy from the Batman movie?
The JOKER!
WTH is going on???
How can you even have it in you to smile, let alone a massive grin like a smiling crook, when your daughter has not only died, but supposedly torn up by bullets??
Doesn't sit right with me I'm sorry but this smells of manure.
I really do hope I'm wrong. I wouldn't even talk, to anyone, for years probably.
There's loads of weird things going on with this case, this takes the cake though.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
letting it go
edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This thread actually made my gut wrench. There is a moral line and it's well and truly been crossed by some of you.

Laughing isn't the most common way of dealing with such a terrible tragedy, but it is still a legitimate human reaction. Your twisted, nefarious attempts to find a conspiracy in everything mean you overlook the actual, uncontrolled emotion of the tragedy itself. I noticve that you''re also keen to disregard all the testimony of more rational members here that they have themselves resorted to laughter when learning such news themselves. Talk about having an agenda.

And if you think that you are right with this conspiracy and that all people cry when they are victims in this way - if its an actor, why would they tell him to laugh about this all? Surely the sensible direction to give would be to cry?

You're so keen to justify your own irrational dogma that you will overlook basic, common sense.

My thoughts are with the victims of this tragedy. I only hope some of you heartless, paranoid delusionals never experience what they are going through.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
This thread actually made my gut wrench. There is a moral line and it's well and truly been crossed by some of you.

Laughing isn't the most common way of dealing with such a terrible tragedy, but it is still a legitimate human reaction. Your twisted, nefarious attempts to find a conspiracy in everything mean you overlook the actual, uncontrolled emotion of the tragedy itself. I noticve that you''re also keen to disregard all the testimony of more rational members here that they have themselves resorted to laughter when learning such news themselves. Talk about having an agenda.

And if you think that you are right with this conspiracy and that all people cry when they are victims in this way - if its an actor, why would they tell him to laugh about this all? Surely the sensible direction to give would be to cry?

You're so keen to justify your own irrational dogma that you will overlook basic, common sense.

My thoughts are with the victims of this tragedy. I only hope some of you heartless, paranoid delusionals never experience what they are going through.

Excellent. I suggest you find my thread taking a look at the shooting conspiracy theories from a skeptical mindset. Members on ATS has crossed the line with this. To think about it for a minute, fine. But to decide it is faked based on this is just ignorant. To call out the father of a slain daughter is disgusting.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk
reply to post by GrandStrategy

I can assure everyone that I did not accuse him of anything or acting etc, I actually asked him in a way by telling him that rumours are spreading around sites like these accusing him of acting. I did not say I was one of them but could he possibly take a minute out of his hectic life right now to hopefully put people straight as his reaction is making a lot of people suspicious. I also apologised for his loss and wished all the best for his family.

I'm not that fcuking stupid you know.

So you said you did not accuse him of acting or anything, but then asked him to take a minute out of his hectic life (kind of you to be so polite) as his reaction is making a lot of people (subjective - not even a majority on this site, I hope) suspicious??!!!

Unbelievable. You say you are a father - what would you do if you got that very email after one of your kids (god forbid) died? How dare you impose yourself on this poor guy's life because of some kooky theory?

I hope you feel ashamed. I would be.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

And that's why you're not a clinical psychiatrist and neither am I however, even I know under extreme circumstances, it is normal to take on extreme behavior as a coping mechanism. People smile when they're in shock. Have you ever laughed until you cried? What's that all about. You're happy but yet you're crying. Now does that make sense?

All of you who are trying to dissect this event... as if your referring back to your own private manual.... are making yourself appear foolish.

It's time to apply logic. Not emotions that are dipped in paranoia!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

are you cutting the fat away?making it look slimmer?there is many things wrong not just a laugh of a dad.or did you just jump in for damage controll?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

In work at the moment but will do, thanks.

The exploitation of personal grief for speculative gains is something i'm surprised - and disappointed - to see here.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

are you cutting the fat away?making it look slimmer?there is many things wrong not just a laugh of a dad.or did you just jump in for damage controll?

Not even sure what in the world you are implying. But I can assume its the same nonsense from ct'ers when they cant debate the facts. I could be wrong though. Would love to be.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

I wouldnt NEVER have asked a parent who was behaving in a normal manner. I asked the question and I was polite to a man that is CLEARLY laughing and joking within 24 hours of his 6 yr old daughter being massacred.

I want to know what he finds so funny because to be honest, I dont think this whole thing is funny at all.

He is either an actor set up by the news to give the news station something to report on, or he is a heartless, soul less bastard with no feelings.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The first and foremost thing that is wrong is.......all these bodies aren't even buried yet and YET.......you guys feel justified and qualified to play detective from many miles, if not countries, away.

Good lord people. Stop it.

Everything looks wrong when you start off with a suspicious mind. Where do you get the moral right to be this suspicious this early on?

Where the heck is the benefit of doubt after only 6 painstaking, heart breaking and gut wrenching days???
Some of you people get me sicker than the event itself.

*Ugh*

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
reply to post by pbasonuk

Please someone, just give us some straight answers. I even emailed the father yesterday pleading with him to tell us why he laughed before the press conference as many people are eyeing it with suspicion. I will post the results back if he replies.

Now that might be crossing the line a little bit.

How is it crossing a line? The guy is asking for money so someone is asking for some answers. Seems fair game at this point.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk
reply to post by ComeFindMe

I wouldnt NEVER have asked a parent who was behaving in a normal manner. I asked the question and I was polite to a man that is CLEARLY laughing and joking within 24 hours of his 6 yr old daughter being massacred.

I want to know what he finds so funny because to be honest, I dont think this whole thing is funny at all.

He is either an actor set up by the news to give the news station something to report on, or he is a heartless, soul less bastard with no feelings.

So thats it? Either an actor or a soul less bastard? Couldn't be that a loved one told him a joke to ease his fears of speaking in front of millions of people for the first time about his slain daughter? Couldn't be that someone told him a great story about something his daughter did that was hilarious and hes trying to remember the good times about her?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

Come on man have some compassion. I am just broken over this tragedy all you can do is is post this crap. You are a horrible individual.

I am one of the most compassionate people I have ever known. A few years back I actually cried for 15 minuets over a butterfly being hit by a car.. long story

This still does not stop me from going against my intuition. My intuition is saying something is not right with certain aspects of this shooting.

The video of this guy brings forth no emotions inside me, something is off. Even using my eyes and not my heart too see it still doesn't add up.

This was filmed 15 hours after the shooting. The mans face and eyes show no signs of the "crying" or "shock" one would expect to see from someone who just lost a child, I have seen people lose family members and days even weeks later there eyes and face show signs of grief.

Not once during this speech did his eyes even turn a little red or well up with tears.. They remained bright white the entire speech. The funny thing is he keeps "sniffling" but no signs of tears in the least.

This is another part of a speech he gave that didn't "feel" right to me.

He says

"I am not mad.. because I have my agency to make sure.. that I use this event to do what I can.. to.. do whatever I can.. uhh.. to wanna make sure that my family, my wife, and my daughters are taken care of.. and that.. if there is anything I can do to help anybody at any time any where that I will do that"

He refers to his daughters death as an event, that is the part that really gets me

I do not feel like a horrible individual in the least.

Name calling is childish and what you are doing is calling people horrible for "thinking" something you are thinking too, but instead of accepting it you are calling someone else horrible in an effort to appease your shadow you have created.
edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This whole thing is insane. I'm so confused by it all. In my mind I'm suspicious but on paper, its just a ridiculous notion to think he is acting, I mean why the hell would he act?

None of this makes sense and I apologise. This whole story has effected my more than I thought and OP, I wish you hadnt posted this video in the first place.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Wow. That's pretty sick and twisted. I am so disgusted.

People respond to trauma different ways. It is actually a psychological condition that the brain will sense extreme trauma and release chemicals that make you laugh as a survival mechanism to keep your brain from literally shutting down. There are also medications that people can be put on to cope with trauma. There is also religious reasons why some people will ask for and feel the joy of the Lord.

That some sick and twisted in the head people have such a rock solid hard on for their guns to the point where they are in such denial about the truth and reality of this tragedy , would then attack the victims of a horrific crime and their families because of the way in which they responded to such a tragedy like this is utterly appalling and disgusting.

Special place in Hell. Very special place in Hell is reserved for them ,............ and their guns.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join