It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is normal .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

Theres always a 'WHAT IF'.

I think something is of a foul smell with this massacre, as well.
I just can't (haven't) come to terms that this was some scripted Hollywood like movie with actors and actress's.

Does anyone know if the funerals were closed casket? A morbid thought, in deed...but that would end this curiosity, if they were NOT.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by Bilk22

Me thinks you have no idea what specious means or enjoy the ironic sense of calling me out on it while doing the same....

You have stated with authority that no one should act this way. I provided an argument otherwise, that you are full or nonsense, that who are we to say how one man should act or grieve or cope? Get over yourself. Your limited experience in the world and how 7 billion individuals act in times of crises is a joke.

In your view, from what you posted, we should all cry, all show this picture perfect scene of somberness, so to satisfy your world view right?

Guess what, you are wrong. People laugh, cry, talk nonstop, regress, scream, act out in anger, and any other form of human emotion you can think of when faced with moment of deep shock.

edit on 18-12-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke

Originally posted by DIDtm

While that is quite remarkable. And I will do an image search. This can't be true to form. (Or is it?)

The hospital that Robbie Parker was a PA at....held a bake sale in honor of the victims.
Now...if Robbie Parker did not work there, and is an actor...like the OP is declaring.....
someone from the hospital would have/will come forward.

LINK

FAIR ENOUGH....but WHAT IF?

What if this town...let's say...was against guns...and were "in on it" in or to change legislation, to their benefit. What if there was a nice paycheck for doing such work? What if, the major pieces of the town, were in on it, including the children. What if, it was staged to fool even the people in the town, that weren't affected. I mean, these days.....Hollywood can pull off just about anything. I'm just saying....WHAT IF...it's all part of the "agenda".

Let me also throw another conspiracy bone out there. Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey hard...and N.J. is the 2nd wealthiest state in the country. Guess who's no. 3??? Conneticut
source Maybe the rich are fighting each other?

What if the queen was king??? Just asking what ifs to everything on the planet is why we skeptics have had enough with this insanity.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I just can't (haven't) come to terms that this was some scripted Hollywood like movie with actors and actress's.

Does anyone know if the funerals were closed casket? A morbid thought, in deed...but that would end this curiosity, if they were NOT.

What i'd be interested in seeing, is the background of the parents. What were their affiliations? CT is a pretty expensive place to live...so mommy and daddy must have been bankin'. I think i view this differently because all the information i've been looking at, has been done over the internet....so i haven't been influenced by the MSM. I mean, think about it...all those kids killed...and NO ONE cried? Sounds a little disturbing, to say the least.

I mean, it would be easier than many would believe, to pull this off...as long as the main pieces of the board, were in the know, like: the coroner, investigators, and who ever was in charge of the crime scene. The rest wouldn't have to know much at all....and if they did know...all they would have to believe is that it's for the "greater cause". Here's another pic i found pretty interesting. Tell me what it looks like, to you. And tell me why?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

While that is quite remarkable. And I will do an image search. This can't be true to form. (Or is it?)

The hospital that Robbie Parker was a PA at....held a bake sale in honor of the victims.
Now...if Robbie Parker did not work there, and is an actor...like the OP is declaring.....
someone from the hospital would have/will come forward.

LINK

FAIR ENOUGH....but WHAT IF?

What if this town...let's say...was against guns...and were "in on it" in or to change legislation, to their benefit. What if there was a nice paycheck for doing such work? What if, the major pieces of the town, were in on it, including the children. What if, it was staged to fool even the people in the town, that weren't affected. I mean, these days.....Hollywood can pull off just about anything. I'm just saying....WHAT IF...it's all part of the "agenda".

Let me also throw another conspiracy bone out there. Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey hard...and N.J. is the 2nd wealthiest state in the country. Guess who's no. 3??? Conneticut
source Maybe the rich are fighting each other?

What if the queen was king??? Just asking what ifs to everything on the planet is why we skeptics have had enough with this insanity.

Because only a fool takes things at face value; especially after 9-11. How many bunk theories did we have, regarding it. How do you know this isn't a psy-op? Can you PROVE IT, beyond a reasonable doubt, that it's real? Were you part of the clean up crew? Did you mop up blood; clean up feasies? Do you even know any one there...of credibility? So then, how do YOU know....for sure 100% that this is...as they say it is? Fact is: YOU DON'T KNOW! You have blind faith!

And, i also guess.....no one's thought of the Problem, Reaction, Solution paradigm? We've had the problem, they heard the reaction, now we wait for their "magical solution".
It's the same ole, same ole...used a million different times.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Let me take it a step further. In this day of "digital" cameras....is THIS photo the best that they could come up with? You tellin' me...the killer didn't have a facebook account, with 1,000 pictures??? hahahahahahah That's unbelievably LAUGHABLE.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What i'd be interested in seeing, is the background of the parents. What were their affiliations? CT is a pretty expensive place to live...so mommy and daddy must have been bankin'. I think i view this differently because all the information i've been looking at, has been done over the internet....so i haven't been influenced by the MSM. I mean, think about it...all those kids killed...and NO ONE cried? Sounds a little disturbing, to say the least.

I mean, it would be easier than many would believe, to pull this off...as long as the main pieces of the board, were in the know, like: the coroner, investigators, and who ever was in charge of the crime scene. The rest wouldn't have to know much at all....and if they did know...all they would have to believe is that it's for the "greater cause". Here's another pic i found pretty interesting. Tell me what it looks like, to you. And tell me why?

Mate, use some bloody common sense.

If this was a conspiracy, why would you have so many people in on it. Why would you need parent actors.

Why wouldn't you just send a lunatic into a school to kill real children, with real parents.

Can you not see how backwards your thinking is? If you were conspiring to get guns banned by setting up massacres, there is no reason whatsoever to make the plan as elaborate as all you ATS people are making it out to be

You simply send in a guy to shoot up a school if that's your intention. You don't involve a horde of actors and fake children. Be serious. This is the most basic common sense

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yeah..the pic is kind of disturbing. Only the girl seems to be upset. The other kids are acting like they are playing a game. Who knows.

I found that Nick and Laura Phelps moved to Newtown in 2010. If you google their names, it will come up.
I also found that Robbie Parker moved there 8 months ago, and worked as a physicians assistant in a nearby hospital.

Havent found anything else on anyone else yet.

I just wish 9/11 never happened. Then I would still believe our media and live a much simpler life.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I dunno. I act funny myself when I'm broken up. I don't boo hoo hoo in long bursts in front of people. I just tend to get real quiet and go off by myself. If I have to interact with people when I'm emotional, I do this sort of thing. I try to wall it off and act 'normal', but in bursts it'll break through and I'll get all hangdog and weepy and can't talk for a second, then I blow it off and look 'normal'. I do, in my way, sit there and alternate back and forth like that guy.

I think you're just seeing a guy that is trying to deal with it by walling it away and toughing it until he just can't. I am not publicly demonstrative by nature. I go off and do all my weeping and wailing in private. I hate breaking down in front of people. But some things you just can't hold all the time. I think that's all you're seeing.

One of my private terrors is eulogizing a close friend. I can deal with it as long as I don't have to talk about it, but if I do, I'm going to crash and burn right in front of everyone. I'd rather drop my pants.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What's even more disgusting is the media using grieving parents to push gun control. This father most certainly would not have approached the news stations while grieving, it's the other way around.
The fact that this is happening proves to me that there is indeed an agenda being pushed by government and the media to disarm the people.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

How many of the "victims" had banking ties, or their close relatives, and were bound to go down in the LIBOR scandals? How much money would it take to have them play a role, and then, pack up and leave town - the pain being too much to bear == and their very alive children with them?]

Don't forget that the "killer's" father was the tax guy for GE. that paid no income taxes = GE, that is.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong here...but aren't your tear ducts on the other side of your eye mr. president? The side that is completely dry...not even moist...

I know when I cry thats where my tears come from...maybe I'm the weird one.
just something I found a bit odd...
edit on 19-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Mate, use some bloody common sense.

If this was a conspiracy, why would you have so many people in on it. Why would you need parent actors.

Why wouldn't you just send a lunatic into a school to kill real children, with real parents.

Can you not see how backwards your thinking is? If you were conspiring to get guns banned by setting up massacres, there is no reason whatsoever to make the plan as elaborate as all you ATS people are making it out to be

You simply send in a guy to shoot up a school if that's your intention. You don't involve a horde of actors and fake children. Be serious. This is the most basic common sense

I used common sense...and common sense tells me, that people should have been BAWLING their eyes out. What part don't YOU get? These were children...and there doesn't seem to be much mourning going on. Also, do an image search of the Iraq war. They don't seem to mind showing those kids: blown up, burned and full of blood.

Sorry for sounding so "skeptical"...but these days....NOTHING is as it appears to be. We're all under an "illusion". That's a REALITY!

Maybe, they faked it...because they couldn't pull the trigger on innocent children? Maybe, TPTB do have a heart? Who knows? Maybe, i just don't want to believe that someone could be that RUTHLESS, as to kill innocent children.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here's another thing to ponder: why the rush back to school...considering this is the last week before Christmas vacation? I mean....was a weekend enough time, for people to recover from a war zone...and feel comfortable enough to return; after just 2 days? Come on now. Wouldn't all that chaos have been a little too much, for those kids and their parents?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
When my father died in 2004 I could do nothing but sit and stare into space. It was the only way I could deal with that absolutely horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Losing a child, however, is incomprehensible. I could not imagine the anguish I would feel if I lost one of my sons (GOD, I BEG YOU, PLEASE SAVE EVERY PARENT FROM SUCH A DAY!) Anybody on this site who is a parent would agree that smiling and joking as you're about to speak about your child who was murdered only the week before is ludicrous.

My wife and I welcomed our second son into the world this world at 1:52 this morning (12/18). Coincidentally, yesterday was the last appointment with the baby doctor. As we sat in the waiting room for the appointment, the Dr. Oz show or whatever came on the TV they have. The show started out with the stating of the names of the children who were murdered, along with their adorable pictures.

I had to leave the room and go outside because I started crying, just as I am right now as I think about it (I'm not trying to get attention, please believe me). I can't talk about that whole pointless, stupid, senseless, cold-hearted, EVIL mass murder of 20 innocent babies, without flat-out crying about it. Those precious little children wanted nothing more than to open presents under their Xmas trees next week. They didn't understand what was going on. All they knew is that they were scared, and that they had to hide from the bad guy who was hurting people.

And some of them actually had bullets go through their little bodies and kill them. We all saw the little boy who was interviewed and said that he was walking in the hall when the shots started firing. The teacher had to pull him into her classroom to save his life. Thank God for her. That little boy didn't understand what was going on, just like the others.

Last Friday my 2 1/2 year old son sat on my lap, snacking on dry cereal while he watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse videos on one Window, while I read about the horrific murders which took place, on another Window. I felt almost selfish to be so dang lucky to have my son alive and well, happy, and content; sitting on my lap, watching one of his favorite shows.

Then this morning, my darling wife and I were blessed by the Lord God Almighty with the birth of our second wonderful son. Those poor parents were, at that moment, aching and utterly crushed beyond belief because of what some psycho did.

No, OP, that is not normal. Unless he is some brainwashed nut case, that man's child was not murdered only 4 days ago.

And, sorry for the long post, but I haven't said too much about this subject on here, so I figured I would let it all out now.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Correct me if I'm wrong here...but aren't your tear ducts on the other side of your eye mr. president? The side that is completely dry...not even moist...

I know when I cry thats where my tears come from...maybe I'm the weird one.
just something I found a bit odd...
edit on 19-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

This is getting preposterous.

There are hundreds of millions of people around the world, at least, who use their index finger to wipe away tears the way that Obama is doing. Whether Obama is crying or not isn't relevant, but his finger actions are completely in line with how many people wipe away tears. Index finger from the inside of the eye to the outside. If you've never seen someone do that then you must live under a rock

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I used common sense...and common sense tells me, that people should have been BAWLING their eyes out. What part don't YOU get? These were children...and there doesn't seem to be much mourning going on. Also, do an image search of the Iraq war. They don't seem to mind showing those kids: blown up, burned and full of blood.

Sorry for sounding so "skeptical"...but these days....NOTHING is as it appears to be. We're all under an "illusion". That's a REALITY!

Maybe, they faked it...because they couldn't pull the trigger on innocent children? Maybe, TPTB do have a heart? Who knows? Maybe, i just don't want to believe that someone could be that RUTHLESS, as to kill innocent children.

come on! Common sense dictates that if you wanted a massacre, if you wanted to promote gun control, you send a lunatic to a school to shoot it up. Only a buffoon of epic proportions would create an over-elaborate plan that requires tens, perhaps hundreds of actors, media collusion, forewarnings in hollywood movies, fake children.

Why do all that, all of that which takes so much work and is easily rumbled by some conspiracy theorist experts on ATS, when you can just arm a mentally ill person with the lure of money or something else and have him go in and kill actual children with actual parents.

You really don't see how your conspiracy just doesn't stand up to even the most basic of thought? The elite would have to have the IQ of a gnat to carry it out a conspiracy with all these actors and imaginary people.

A 6 year old is a 6 year old. Is prolonged crying common for 6 year olds who've seen their class mates shot up? Wouldn't they scream, cry and quickly get over it? I don't know, I don't live in a country filled with gun toting lunatics and apologists for mass murderers.

I look at that image and see incredible bravery, composure and orderliness in the face of mass confusion and lunacy. You see child actors. I think that's about enough said.

Again your fantasy ideas do not hold up in the face of even the most basic scrutiny. If these children are actors, why aren't they crying and putting on a better show? If one of the childrens father is an actor, why is he laughing in the presence of tv cameras. If all these people are just actors, bad actors as you say, why they hell are they employed?

What, you don't think the all powerful elite can find actors than can act. We're supposed to believe that?

So here's the conspiracy. The shooting didn't actually happen. Everyone is an actor. The elite hired actors to stage a killing. The elites could have just had someone shoot up a school, but no, they hired actors. It gets better though, not only did they hire actors, but we know they're obviously actors on account of the fact they can't act! - we know they're actors because they cannot act, we've caught them out, they're not crying enough, they're laughing a day later.

This is literally crazy. Does this make sense to you? Actors who cannot act. Actors who aren't crying. Actors who are laughing. This is some conspiracy, we've got actors who can't act(i can't stress enough because this is hilarious, the actors who refuse to act thus ruining this genius elite conspiracy, lol) and can't follow orders. We've got an independent media that isn't controlled by the elite(again, profoundly stupid, if the elite controlled the media why are they releasing media which gives away their grand plan, lol), an independent media that releases media images and video of these actors not being very good actors.

How can anybody seriously entertain this. It's a silly notion from the outset. To believe it you have to suspend rational thought itself.

edit on 19-12-2012 by GrandStrategy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

His eyes tell me he lies at a particular moment of this little clip.

Will watch the full interview for a clearer truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
lol it doesn't take a body language expert to see that the smiling and joking attitude he starts off with has nothing to do with grieving. It also doesn't take an expert to see that he works himself into character. There shouldn't even be a debate about this, it's clear as black and white. I'm going to have to go out on a limb here and say that anyone who is trying to argue this is normal, is working for some one... either that or mentally damaged in some way.
edit on 19/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join