It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Lol i think she would prob cut it off. Prob not a great idea shes pretty grumpy when she is woken up but i did make me some potato salad and heated up some chicken so im good on the meal

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Way off topic...

Anyway...if the Gods return, who is willing to join their righteous armies and fight against the demons of Nibiru coming to enslave our souls and drag us to the 17th + y/6k dimension.

I see it going like this....

edit on 21-12-2012 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'll go in a refreshment capacity (I'm non violent)...I'll bring sandwiches and a couple of flasks of tea. Personally I don't think they stand a chance, they are all just sooooo last year.....well last 3600 yrs!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
THE MASTER SHIFT!

This website has a count down clock along with a meditation video. Pretty neato! people all over the world meditate at the same time for peace and harmony for all mankind. I think it's working....

Was also topic of this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Don't take this the wrong way, but if your going to meditate for anything, do it for a universal enemy all of humanity can hate and rise up against as that is likely the only thing that will unite our small, dysfunctional planet and help ensure our long term survival.

That being said...

Whiskey Shooters and Probes for all the Ladies!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Errr too scary....I prefer levitity and wit to being reminded by some doomclock that something or nothing may or may not happen. I'd probably have heart failure watching the clock!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Well cool, at least someone there can twitter the start of the apocalypse...

Party!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

A guy that needs convicing to have sex?? Gee..

I need no convincing.. Panic or otherwise.. And that is why the world had better not end in an hour and a half, because I supposed to be on a promise tonight..

I will not be happy if I am floating around space when I should be in the hotel I paid for having post end of the world survivor sex..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

......if the mattress is not decayed and torn, if there is no detrimental level of radiation in the area and if there are no marauding NWO armies burning America to the ground, then its just old fashion hotel sex.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by EvanB

......if the mattress is not decayed and torn, if there is no detrimental level of radiation in the area and if there are no marauding NWO armies burning America to the ground, then its just old fashion hotel sex.

What I have in mind is definitely NOT old fashioned.. NWO order armies can kiss my English ass.. And radiation will just make things that much hotter.. However the bleeding gums, vomiting and hair loss may put me off a bit... Only a bit mind..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Hotel????? Oh posh bloke I see...knows how to treat a lady...I can feel it in me water

Well I shall go smoke my last Regal King Size of this dimension and catch up on some sleepies whilst the world burns because I'm heartless callous and downright knackered! Cya after the apocalypse/rapture/pole reversal/god return/alien disclosure/christmas shopping rush

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
One hour to go..

Time for a bacon sandwich..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm still here.. Nothing to see.. Move along..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by EvanB

What I have in mind is definitely NOT old fashioned.. NWO order armies can kiss my English ass.. And radiation will just make things that much hotter.. However the bleeding gums, vomiting and hair loss may put me off a bit... Only a bit mind..

We live in an era of fake hair and fake everything. The hair loss isn't a problem, just superglue a fabulous fun wig on her head. Jobs a good'un.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
LOL.....paper bags will survive the apocalypse...and leather face masks.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Hailing from Aus. TBH I never perceived the end of the Mayan calender to be the "end of the world" so I wasn't among those who feared it. And whether or not any change was instigated from this date is irrelevant I think considering it's quite clear we're headed for major change regardless, due to the culmination of events unfolding that have been doing so for years. So don't let your guard down folks! Let the sigh of relief be brief; for Changes, most likely bad ones, are still imminent.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

She does not need a wig... I LOVE alternative/goth/egdey women... I may need one though.. This cold makes me feel like I have an ice-burgh on my shaven head.. Maybe I will grow my hair again in this new age??..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
reply to post by EvanB

Hotel????? Oh posh bloke I see...knows how to treat a lady...I can feel it in me water

Well I shall go smoke my last Regal King Size of this dimension and catch up on some sleepies whilst the world burns because I'm heartless callous and downright knackered! Cya after the apocalypse/rapture/pole reversal/god return/alien disclosure/christmas shopping rush

Your AVATAR is to hot to be true

im a man by the way
call me phil

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
One hour to go..

Time for a bacon sandwich..

The time zone was wrong.
It's 11:05 AM East Coast : New York City
That's 10:05 AM Chicago
That's 9:05 AM San Diego