It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Thanks for the info.

The Maya solar year of 365 days was central to the agricultural cycle, while their ritual year of 260 days was critical for determining auspicious dates. These calendars were carefully designed to synchronize in 52-year cycles, but no effort was made to prevent "drifting" dates. "They didn't care if they didn't have a white Christmas, or if their Fourth of July wasn't in the summer, to put it in our terms," Aveni explained.

I am a bit confused now. This would support 'my' theory, no?

If the mayans have 365 days a year, and we have 365 days/normal year and 366 days / leap year. Means we have 1 day more every 4 years.

Or in other words. The first leap year we had an 29 feb while they already had the 1 march. So every leap year we had, we got one day later than the mayans.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was a full-time professional time traveler for about ten years. Had a private psychic counseling practice. (And no neon sign or turban for me; just a shared office in a medical building.) Although I tried to work with people in the sense of helping them see what they were in the process of CREATING, through their emotions, actions, programming, past, and intentions, quite often people would still approach the whole idea of getting a reading from the mindset of "Tell me my FUTTTTUREEE!" So I actually became very proficient at time traveling as part of my work.

I learned to FEEL time, to feel and touch the texture of it, which is almost like a river or a stream percolating with dynamic energy.

I learned that people create their own personal timelines, which are also PROBABILITIES, because time and probability are one. And then those personal timelines operate within the larger group timeline or group probability that seven billion people are creating at any given moment. Both things factor into what you are going to experience, moment to moment.

News flash: seven billion people are not creating the end of the world tomorrow. Sure, they're fuucckking wounded; they're psychically damaged; and we're a deeply dysfunctional species at the moment. If every generation didn't experience war and we had time to explore what it really means to be human, without having to watch our backs all the time and enter into defensive mode, we could flourish and thrive and create and come into our full potential. That won't be happening any time soon given where we are now. But we're also not destroying ourselves.

Mother Earth, too, loves us for some reason and is NOT generating Earth changes to kill us all off. What IS going on is "weather wars" using horrific weather war technology, and many criminal factions possess this technology at this time. But those are manipulated events, designed to induce fear and helplessness and a willingness to embrace more government/military control. They are not natural, organic Earth processes.

We create multiple personal timelines, but mostly, people don't bother to change what's happening in their lives very much because they live in chronic fear. So even someone with no activated psychic abilities whatsoever, your average gypsy type of scammer, is going to be pretty damned good at predicting someone's future. This is because most people don't have the balls to actually take ACTION and navigate onto a better, healthier, and more prosperous timeline because humans are lemmings who go with the flow until the last possible moment, when they're headed over the cliff edge and going, "HOLY SHHHIIIIITT!"

The Mayan prophecies were about the Mayan people, anyway, who have already largely left this planet; most were absorbed into the Toltec civilization circa 1200 AD; the remnants still struggle to retain cultural identity and are dying off just like all the indigenous people are. Only, unlike, say, the First Nations people, who tended to be a bit more peaceful (not saying that all Native Americans were 100% peaceful, because some were quite warlike and bloody, but speaking in a general way) . . . the Mayans practiced ritual bloodletting to invoke their "gods" ( the negative critters lurking in the lower astral who have tormented humanity for thousands of years.)

So the predicted retreat or withdrawal of Mayan energy from this planet is a GOOD THING. Something to be celebrated. As their psychic darkness recedes from view, a tiny bit more light, and a bit more psychic clarity, might be able to penetrate into humanity's collective and current consciousness.

And who knows what wonderful things we might create from here on out?
One thing I do know, speaking as a professional time traveler, is this: It's all up to us.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, its been Friday 21 December 2012 here for 8 hours and 12 minutes now, no end of world in sight. When is it supposed to start? - I mean end?
edit on 20/12/12 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

The event will occur tomorrow 10:05 AM Central Time. That's 9:05 AM EST - New York.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

If something doesn't happen I will be uuber pissed.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
I bet some radio station is planning a " War of the Worlds" type broadcast. It would get ratings, but would probably result in jail time.

Lol. It's funny because it's true.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm more worried about human lunacy than any other potential threat. Like most others here, I know tomorrow will be just another day, but it may also bring large-scale pranks, cons, and scams by individuals and groups looking to capitalize on people's fears.

I wouldn't rule out mass suicides or attacks by various cults, or even some other form of mass hysteria (a la Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" in 1938).

There are a lot of sickos out there just waiting for an opportunity to stir up some mischief. That's what has me mildly worried about 12-21-12.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Cinrad

The event will occur tomorrow 10:05 AM Central Time. That's 9:05 AM EST - New York.

Huh? So 4.05am UK?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yesmaybe

reply to post by Cinrad

Huh? So 4.05am UK?

No mate.. Supposed to be 11:11 GMT

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by Yesmaybe

reply to post by Cinrad

Huh? So 4.05am UK?

No mate.. Supposed to be 11:11 GMT

Phew, didn't want to be asleep and miss it all

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This was always the Date, even back in School in the Nineties there were a few Dates banded around.

1988, I think, 2000 and the one that resonated the most was ridiculously far off 21.12.2012, this was way before the Internet and I had an Atari 800 XL PC back then. (just in case there are Commodore 64 people here)

I honestly don't recall where I heard that Date way back then and did'nt really look into it further until 2001 and leaving the Airforce.

I always thought though that the day would be the end, of me at least and I have been a loner since 2001 because of it, sad eh!

I had made so many plans to be in the Seirra Nevada mountins in Spain at 3500 metres with as much survival kit as possible, but I am at home, no stockpile, no cave, no bugput bag prepared. But strangely exactly where I am supposed to be.

Tomorrow in 12 and a half hours, - untl 11.11 gmt, i will be going to a local hill, with a few beers and small bino,s.

its been a really good life though and I have no regrets , except mayby watching Titanic...

goodbye and thanks for all the fish

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Just wait

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Not me

Cran

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomba2307
This was always the Date, even back in School in the Nineties there were a few Dates banded around.

1988, I think, 2000 and the one that resonated the most was ridiculously far off 21.12.2012, this was way before the Internet and I had an Atari 800 XL PC back then. (just in case there are Commodore 64 people here)

I am one of those "Commodore 64 People"
Just to let you know that I NEVER ever heard about Dec 21 until about..well after the change into the new Millenium.

Before 2000, no soul talked about this date, there was no reference that the Hopi, Nostradamus etc. mentioned this date. Instead, the big "doomsday day" was supposedly 1999. Obviously, you already forget that?

And by the way, I usually hate chick-flicks with a passion...and I remember I haven't seen Titanic long, long when it was already out....but at some point years later I actually watched it and found it a surprisingly good movie!
edit on 20-12-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Ok guys its 21/12/2012 the time is 0930 i am on top of a mountain securing a site as i am a security guard and all i can say is nothing to report oh i am in Australia nsw newcastle area

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmetalgear
Ok guys its 21/12/2012 the time is 0930 i am on top of a mountain securing a site as i am a security guard and all i can say is nothing to report oh i am in Australia nsw newcastle area

I dated, was engaged to a girl from that area.. Glad to hear everything is still ticketyboo.. However, its not due to happen till 11:11 GMT... 12 hours to go...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Bye

Cran

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Thats ok cause i finish work work at 630pm tonight and picking up some girls to look at hunter valley gardens if the world ends i know i am going to be one happy man

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wonder what the NEW date for the end of the world will be, once Dec 22nd rolls around....

I'm having some friends over on the 22nd, but I told them if the SHTF, they can come over early...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG
I'm more worried about human lunacy than any other potential threat. Like most others here, I know tomorrow will be just another day, but it may also bring large-scale pranks, cons, and scams by individuals and groups looking to capitalize on people's fears.

I wouldn't rule out mass suicides or attacks by various cults, or even some other form of mass hysteria (a la Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" in 1938).

There are a lot of sickos out there just waiting for an opportunity to stir up some mischief. That's what has me mildly worried about 12-21-12.

On the same page as you! People that are nutters or just plain mean are the only things we need to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join