It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451
reply to post by EvanB

I dont know about ATS but it seems some very well educated, well to do people IN THE KNOW are buying tickets to Turkey
edit on 18-12-2012 by racer451 because: grammar

No they are buying TURKEY's.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why GMT ? The Mayans were in the central standard time zone. How did America get to be the star of the show when the original players were from South America ? That doesnt sound fishy to some?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Yeah but no gravity will probably make some positions a little easier to achieve !!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anon4m05

Yes if nothing else the 21st will either prove or disprove the Law of Attraction. This many people thinking about the same thing or at least the same feeling on the same date should cause something to happen if the law of attraction has any basis at all. If we can cause things to happen in our lives by default thinking then something this focused could be a problem. Thats if LOA is in fact a real universal law.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by EvanB

Yeah but no gravity will probably make some positions a little easier to achieve !!!

One can only hope...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wow power is out at work

Went off around 12:11

Creepy

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

And people wearing three D glasses.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

And that is central standard time. Of course we dont know if the Mayans observed daylight savings time soooooo.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philosophile
2012 phenomenon isn't surrounded around chaos, that's only misinterpretations and misconceptions that people have conceived from the media.
Dont be silly, it is complete chaos.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Yeah there's this one called the candel and the flame and involves standing on one leg. and ummmmmm oh lost my train of thought there ...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Actually, I'm more afraid of how people will react to this (as far as I can tell, anyway) non-event. People scare me--not dates.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Your government is not out to get you. It is filled with people just like you and me. No elites but elected from the unwashed masses, one of us to lead us. That the govt is out to get anyone is yet another of those fear mongering beliefs that gets spread around here on ATS. That one is as valid as the 2012 thing and that is to say it is nothing.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
Thats if LOA is in fact a real universal law.

It isn't, though. It's one of those New Agey reinterpretations of Theosophy. A pseudo-science lay religion sort of thing.

Not like, say, the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I found the weather report for the 21st -

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
I know I am a little bit..

I even have my cave picked out and will be making a trip there on Friday with some beers.. Errr.. You know?.. Just in case..

And if the worst happens.. I will of course survive and repopulate the Earth with my fellow survivor.. Megan Fox who I just stumble on and rescue her...

Tbh.. Im making light of it.. But after all the stuff that has happened over the last few years I do have somr concern..

So I have shown you mine.. Show me yours..

Same with me. Only that in my version, it's Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow.
edit on 19-12-2012 by VoiceOfTheVoiceless90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Not I, for I have nothing to lose.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm scared of people going hysterical ! I don't think the media / film producers were very smart with hyping up this whole date. But in the end, I think on the 21st I will stay home with the door locked and watch some movies

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I'll be having a huge birthday party and I hope it won't be ruined by the apocalypse.

But I did have an incredibly realistic scary dream when I dozed off today, everything was dark and there where scary clouds everywhere, hope nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Where is this mass pandemonium ATS speaks of? I'm not seeing anyone outside this site voicing any fear whatsoever. Now granted, I don't watch local tv or news to see how often it gets brought up in msm, but outside the internet I've heard this supposed 2012 hype like twice this entire year. Why would we all wait until Friday to freak out?
Seems to me like nobody cares or knows. If they did this entire week (at the very least) would be completely hyped-up...probably on purpose too.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't think anything will happen.
Don't really care if I die, I'm having a miserable time lately, but i know that's selfish to want to take everyone else down with me.

I've stockpiled some things, only because I was afraid of hoarding by people who believe something will.
I do have two people wanting to hang out at my house that day, just in case. They're afraid of flooding and I'm on higher ground. I don't frankly want them here! Not sure what the flooding would be about, unless its a tsunami.

I think that's an indicator people in my area are believing in the doom.
They are the first people who mentioned it to me, aside from small children who mentioned it last year when it was going around at school.

I think I might be in power outage today because of snow and wind. I wouldn't be able to tell if it was entire power grid going down.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join