It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend Teleported Into My House???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi all.

This happened in June or July this year, and I've just recalled the need to post it.

Here is the backround of the night in question.

I live with my Sister and her husband. They headed to a friends house for a drink, so I locked the door as usual, and went to my room, where I spend 99% of my time.

All I had done all night was browse the internet, most likely ATS for a majority of that session. Anyway, so I heard a knock on my front door, and went to answer it. It was My sister, her husband and my other sister returning from their friends. It was 01:30 give or take a few minutes!

Me: Alright, yous have a good night?
Them: Aye it was good craic.
Me: Glad yous enjoyed yourselves.
Them: You should have came over with us!
Me: Nah, You know me, I like my own peace and quite.
Them: Aye, we know...Ok night night.

Locked up after them.

(You get the formality)

All was grand. Went back to my room and returned to browsing the internet.

Come 07:30 I had no smokes and was gasping for one. I heard someone go to the bathroom, and thought yes, i'll just peek my head out and ask Russ (Bro in law) if I could make one of his.

So I popped my head out and waited a few seconds. Then someone came out from the bathroom. It wasn't Russ! It was a guy named Lee (Who I was in class with at school, and who had until recently at that time, lived straight across the road from us until he moved away).

So I was like "[snip], what the hell? Where the [snip] did you come from?"

Lee: The bar last night!"
Me: How did you get in here?
Lee: I dunno, must have came back here after the bar.
Me: Yes, but you couldn't have got in as all the doors were locked!
Lee: I dunno then.

At this point I was flabbergasted...and let him go on up the stairs to get more sleep. I should have also mentioned that we live in a 3 story house, with 4 rooms. Mine is on the second story. He slept on the 3rd.

So, I started wrecking my brains wondering how the hell he got into our house when all the doors and windows were locked and closed.

I started wondering if maybe the door wasn't locked, but then I questioned if that were true, then I still would have heard him coming in the door, coming up the stairs, and also he was drunk, so he'd have been louder. But nope, I didn't hear a peep until my sisters' knock.

I started questioning all the topics you read on here at ATS, Maybe he was abducted, Maybe there was a time slip, Maybe he died and it was his ghost (This thought literally scared the crap out of me, I was pondering if I should check if he was still upstairs, but didn't lol), I wondered if he walked into a portal or teleporter or maybe it was even just a glitch in the Matrix.

I couldn't figure it out and still haven't. What occurred was impossible and unexplainable.

I even woke my bro in law straight after and told him, Lee was in our house, and he was as stunned as I.

I told every one when they got up the next morning and questioned Lee further when he got up.

We got no answers really...He was far too drunk to remember anything from the night.

Now there is another puzzling thing about what happened. When he got up he couldn't find his shoes. Me and him searched high and low, but to no avail. His shoes could possibly be only in two places anyway, the room he slept in (Which was/is small and tidy), and the living room area. But they were nowhere.

I was astonished, but I really did get the impression that he thought I was making the whole thing up and was playing a prank on him...and I even brought it up and assured him that I wasn't.

He left in the afternoon in a taxi, shoeless and all, and to this day and probably until the day I die, there is no explanation of how he got into our house that night!

Does anyone have any similar experiences?
edit on 18-12-2012 by Kandinsky because: snipped a couple of profanities

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Guy was breaking in to your house, you caught him, he lied, then you put him up for the night!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Perhaps your friend...being drunk and all...picked one of the locks on either a door or a window and came in the house; and after he was in; he fixed the door or window back to the way it was.

He could have been in a drunken blackout and not remembered.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I don't believe a word of this yarn because the notion that Lee could find himself in another house and not be concerned particularly how he got there nor be perturbed by your statement that all doors had been locked after your relatives returned strikes me as ludicrously improbable.

Now, if you had said that Lee was as amazed as yourself - which he should have been had he really been teleported - you might have got away with this tall tale.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I must be able to do teleportation when I'm druk too.

I've teleported myself into a hedge behind a service station, some random garden, train stations and all sorts of places.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Chipkin9

Perhaps your friend...being drunk and all...picked one of the locks on either a door or a window and came in the house; and after he was in; he fixed the door or window back to the way it was.

He could have been in a drunken blackout and not remembered.

He was obliterated. And Knowing this guy quite well, I know he isn't the criminal type. Besides the key was in the door and locked, I'm not sure if it's possible to poke the key out or not.

But for sure, I still would have heard that type of activity happening in the house, so I know it's not that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am with the others in that I am afraid I don't believe this at ALL .. not only because I don't believe any person has the ability of teleportation, but because it happened and you're just now remembering it? .. something as astounding as a friend teleporting to your house and it slipped your mind? .. expecting us to believe that is a huge stretch I'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
I don't believe a word of this yarn because the notion that Lee could find himself in another house and not be concerned particularly how he got there nor be perturbed by your statement that all doors had been locked after your relatives returned strikes me as ludicrously improbable.

Now, if you had said that Lee was as amazed as yourself - which he should have been had he really been teleported - you might have got away with this tall tale.

Look, whatever.

I didn't say he wasn't as astonished as me...He was. But he was also obliterated the night before and couldn't remember a thing, hence why I stated in the OP he probably thought I was playing a prank on him.

So since you don't believe me anyway, you might as well believe that then. I honestly couldn't care less.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I am with the others in that I am afraid I don't believe this at ALL .. not only because I don't believe any person has the ability of teleportation, but because it happened and you're just now remembering it? .. something as astounding as a friend teleporting to your house and it slipped your mind? .. expecting us to believe that is a huge stretch I'm afraid.

It didn't slip my mind!

At the time I had no laptop to post the thread. I was always meaning to post it, but I only got a new laptop last month, and since I got the new laptop it has only sprung to my mind again!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Does your sister hide a key outside under a rock somewhere that he may have remembered somehow?

Here is my thoughts.
He went to the bar and got totally blasted puking drunk.
While drunk your mind does not work very well, as anyone who has woken up with what you could have sworn was a 10 the night before only to find jabba the huts sister in your bed when the sun wakes you up the next morning /

He forgot he moved and decided to walk home. Going to his old home instead of new one.
On the way the liquid he consumed in mass quantities earlier that night made return visit to the outside world, in one of two ways.
1. He urinated but being drunk his aim was slightly off and as happens with alcohol "things" pointed down
and he proceeded to water his shoes instead of the bush.

2. He got sick and thr3ew up and got it on his shoes..

He walked to his old home then he somehow realized what happened to his shoes and removed his shoes outside not wanting to smell up the house and a dog carried them off.
He proceeded to his old home but could not get in because new home keys did not work in old home locks,

He remembers his old bud across the road keeps a key hidden _____ and thinks he will not care if I sleep here till I sober up and can get in my house.

If no hidden key maybe he knows a window that is easy to get in or doors were unlocked.

Or as someone said above he remembered the cool star wars toys his buddy has and decides to make them his.
Broke in but left shoes off so as to not make much noise. You caught him so he made up a story on the fly.

I have another idea involving your sister her husband and him all coming home
This story starts off "DEAR PENTHOUSE FORUM"

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffwilson34
Does your sister hide a key outside under a rock somewhere that he may have remembered somehow?

Here is my thoughts.
He went to the bar and got totally blasted puking drunk.
While drunk your mind does not work very well, as anyone who has woken up with what you could have sworn was a 10 the night before only to find jabba the huts sister in your bed when the sun wakes you up the next morning /

He forgot he moved and decided to walk home. Going to his old home instead of new one.
On the way the liquid he consumed in mass quantities earlier that night made return visit to the outside world, in one of two ways.
1. He urinated but being drunk his aim was slightly off and as happens with alcohol "things" pointed down
and he proceeded to water his shoes instead of the bush.

2. He got sick and thr3ew up and got it on his shoes..

He walked to his old home then he somehow realized what happened to his shoes and removed his shoes outside not wanting to smell up the house and a dog carried them off.
He proceeded to his old home but could not get in because new home keys did not work in old home locks,

He remembers his old bud across the road keeps a key hidden _____ and thinks he will not care if I sleep here till I sober up and can get in my house.

If no hidden key maybe he knows a window that is easy to get in or doors were unlocked.

Or as someone said above he remembered the cool star wars toys his buddy has and decides to make them his.
Broke in but left shoes off so as to not make much noise. You caught him so he made up a story on the fly.

I have another idea involving your sister her husband and him all coming home
This story starts off "DEAR PENTHOUSE FORUM"

Thanks for replying in a non cynical way.

There is only the one set of keys to our house and they were in the door. And there was certainly no way to get into the house, especially without me hearing what was going on.

I do agree with the part about him returning to his old house, I thought the same, but him getting into our house is bothering me, there is just no way.

I understand the way I opened the thread was poor, I have trouble trying to articulate in writing what I am trying to put across and how to go about it sometimes, but it wasn't an intentional "Circlejerk" thread if that was what you were suggesting. I am an honest person with moral values.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Chipkin9 because: Typo

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some of these explanations are downright laughable, and ridiculous at best. Instead, skepticism will reign supreme, and people will get lost in the forest. Guys, and gals; you can't logically explain away everything, and it's folly to try.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I couldn't identify with the scenario you talked about as such
but....the shoe thing stuck out believe it or not

When I was around 13 years of age I had a friend from school come and visit for the day. When she arrived she promptly showed off some new trainers her mum had bought her, it was a big deal because they didn't have much and she only possessed one pair of shoes which were a pair of school shoes prior to this.

Anyway it came time for her to go home and we couldn't find the trainers she walked here in anywhere. My mum was a bit OCD and believe me everything was kept in it's place and they weren't in the place we stored shoes. We looked absolutely everywhere for them and my mum and dad helped...we turned the house upside down!

My friend became very upset.After we had looked everywhere there was no other option but to borrow her a pair of my shoes to go home in. My mum felt responsible for the disappearing trainers so asked my friend for her home number so she could ring her mum and tell her what had happened.
My mum rung and spoke to her mum.....but what happened next freaked us all out. Her mum said along the lines of ....well you won't find them there because they are here! I've just hung her school uniform in her wardrobe and both her school shoes and new trainers are in there!
She went home in the borrowed shoes and brung them back to me the day after in school.
She wasn't allowed to come over to my house ever again after that!

I know it's nothing like the same story.....but as soon as I read disappearing shoes it made me think of that puzzling experience.
Most mysteries have a logical explanation....it's alway's done my head in that i never found the loose end's to what happened that day!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

It didn't slip my mind!

At the time I had no laptop to post the thread. I was always meaning to post it, but I only got a new laptop last month, and since I got the new laptop it has only sprung to my mind again!

But yet you told us that you were at home on the internet when your sister left.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

Originally posted by Chipkin9

It didn't slip my mind!

That has certainly stopped the op in her tracks, no reply or excuses from her yet. If you hadn't noticed the laptop remark in the initial post i would have probably believed the whole story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join