It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Step by Step CIA manual for Programing Killers/Slaves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed how fast this discussion got burried?

I've been noticing a bunch of really stupid "My friend teleported!" topics since this one took off.

Hm, interesting...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Has anyone else noticed how fast this discussion got burried?

I've been noticing a bunch of really stupid "My friend teleported!" topics since this one took off.

Hm, interesting...

Yeah, this thing did peter out pretty quick. But maybe no one had anything to add? *shrug* About your phone programming theory--you know honestly I have no clue what the phones could be about or what they do or not.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

If he actually WAS an Agency guy, does that make you trust his story more, or less? I'd be worried he was continuing to feed you porkies. And if he's not Agency he's obviously having you on.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well, there used to be some free software called, "brainwave generator". You could basically take yourself from an alert brainwave pattern down into a very deep meditative state.

All sorts of crazy things could be done with the software. People have even claimed to be able to simulate the feeling of certain drugs.

Many of the tones are subsonic or hypersonic -- meaning you can't "hear them". I've played around with it and it's quite interesting. The problem with the phone theory is that in order for brainwave entrainment to traditionally work, you have to be using stereo headphones.

Some pop music that's out there I think may include background brainwave programming in it. There was a band lead by Cher's son called, :"Deadsy". He was obviously a believer in Urantia (a really whacked out cult that believes in channeled information from aliens). Some of the droning sounds I would hear reminded me of my entrainment sessions.

It wouldn't be hard to overlay music onto an entrainment program. It might even come in handy for, say, relaxation music. In fact, sound engineers and producers would be dumb not to have already looked into this. If you want your music to ellicit a certain emotional state, adding brainwave entrainment would be akin to the "icing" on the cake.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well, there used to be some free software called, "brainwave generator". You could basically take yourself from an alert brainwave pattern down into a very deep meditative state.

That's I-doser (google it if you want to learn more about it). And I tried it, but didn't work lol better toke up another one instead of that useless crap.

Anyhow... the OP doesnt seem to know very much about mind control.
Better watch this documentary if you want to learn more really about mkultra and mind control research in general:
www.watchdoable.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by longtimelurkerr

I-doser came after Brainwave Generator...it's based on the same principle, but I found the software did not work as well.

I'm not to concerned about some shady organization kidnapping people and brainwashing them with these very intense techniques. I'm more concerned with the every day social programming via the television, radio, internet and other forms of media.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by longtimelurkerr

I'm not to concerned about some shady organization kidnapping people and brainwashing them with these very intense techniques. I'm more concerned with the every day social programming via the television, radio, internet and other forms of media.

This is true. There are a lot of ways to condition an already borderline personality to act in certain ways, and someone doesn't even have to be a member of an agency like the CIA to use them.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Thank you for this link. I followed it to a story on this Russbacher guy, here:

www.rumormillnews.com...

He claims to be a Navy admiral who flew George Bush around in an SR-71. And he even poses for a picture right outta Top Gun. Best laugh I've had in weeks.

Did you notice he was on SEAL team four, as well? My god, that guy gets around. And, of course, there never was any Admiral named Russbacher, or Russbacker.

It amazes me that people invoke authorities such as this guy. It doesn't take much to punch holes in their tales.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Pfft. Pure fiction. That's not the way the Agency does it at all. Who writes that stuff?

Maybe you could enlighten us on how the "agency" does it then, with a source link. Since you seem to know how the "agency" does it, or the way they don't do it. At least that's what it feels like you are trying to insinuate here. I highly doubt you know how they do it anyway, and how do you know this is pure fiction? Prove it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
And if you know so much why don't you contribute more than know it all sarcasm?

Sid Gottlieb came up with the approach they use now. Pity he's been gone for the last 13 years or you could ask him yourself.

The trick is not to come into direct conflict with the trainee's psyche - it's too ingrained. You hijack his normal responses instead. You can't do it to just anyone, either, you need to start with someone pretty dissociative, although in truth, Gottlieb was able to get fairly normal people to attempt to commit some pretty godawful stuff if legend is true.

"attempt" was probably just the first stage of that, too, knowing the Agency.

Pfft. Pure speculation, that's all.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter...how do you know this is pure fiction? Prove it.

Your original source is SEAL Team 4 member Admiral Russbacher, pilot of the SR-71.

Start there. Why do you believe this guy, when he seems like an idiot?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thank you guys, lot of smart posters in this thread. DID I SAY SMART
careful you smart ones, CIA likes the smart ones, can be programmed for
more complicated tasks

my msg to naysayers
people don't read even when you hand it to them on silver platter

and the best ones pass judgment after reading titles only

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Pfft. Pure speculation, that's all.

You actually have some proof of what Gottlieb did, and how.

As opposed to what Admiral SEAL team 4 CIA agent SR71 pilot Russbacher says.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Text This is the Level that turns a subject into a "Clear Eyes", i.e., a fully programmed "sleeper" assassin, who can commit crimes as serious as murder, and afterwards have no shame, guilt, or remorse. 

After reading Ben Stein's OP-ED piece regarding Sandy Hook the other day I could not figure out his angle. Now I know. he is a shot caller through eye drop commercials. In some he is shown with so much power at "handling" he even has his hands on the full spherical all seeing eye. He then drops liquid from eye dropper (lsd?) CLEARING the eye symbolizing "vision is clear" Once the mission is complete he then pens an OP-ED piece and commands the MK-ULTRA subject to be "released from thought patterns." I see "clearly" now. No wonder I am addicted to eye drops and feel incomplete without them.

edit on 19-12-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JewAgainstZionism

Thank you guys, lot of smart posters in this thread.
Just wondering what is your take on this. I watched a report about hypnosis. While it worked only on one test subject, a corrections officer, he executed a post-hypnotic command to kill a person (with a fake gun) and further did not have any recollection of it afterwards. This is even better than killing-for-hire, or using a Secret Society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join