It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gun Groups Support Child Killers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Now before I start let me make it clear that some people who are/have been calling for a gun ban are misled, uninformed, or simply get grouped in with anti-gunners. There are people who lost a loved one are hurting that get misled by the terrorist anti-gun groups and support the child killers, rapist, gang bangers, and criminals without knowing it. Some people would like a world with no guns at all and they get sucked into the anti-gun groups and end up supporting the child killers, rapist, gang bangers, and criminals without knowing it. Then we have the uninformed, or “the followers” that just hop on the wagon without know they now support the child killers, rapist, gang bangers, and criminals. Not all anti-gunners are evil people, they just support an evil cause without knowing.

Anti-gun groups do not care about the people who get murdered in shootings; in fact they created a safe haven for criminals called “gun free zones” where criminals can commit crimes without worry of being shot. The anti-gun groups want to model America after Nazi Germany and/or China, they want to be ruled and know their dreams will never come true unless all guns are banned.

The same bankers, corporations and government that tried to do this very thing in the past; being stopped by a true American hero called Smedley Butler, are at it again. This time they are smarter and found out ways to control popular views, such as creating anti-gun groups, and false flag events to make people beg to go to war, or give up their rights.

Think about this, how many mass shootings happen at gun shows? And how many mass shootings happen in gun free zones? How many times has the FBI called you a potential terrorist because you own a gun, or pay in cash, or are a vet, yet they don’t call the gang bangers that run the streets terrorist? In fact they don’t do a damn thing about the gang bangers that deal drugs, murder, rape, rob, etc.

The government sells guns to drug lords, train anti-American groups and smuggle drugs into the country, while tell you that you a law abiding citizen need to give up your rights to be safe from the very people they pander to, the criminals!

Anyone can see not one law has ever stopped an evil man, nor will it ever. So I ask, why the push to ban guns? Will the police still have guns? Will gang bangers still have guns? Will armor truck personal still have guns? There was not one shot fired on 9/11, the London bombings, Oklahoma City, China stabbings, etc. Think about it people. We need to be the new American heroes, the new Smedley Butlers. We must not let our rights be taking from us, we must expose the Anti-gun groups for what they really are.

ETA: Running late for work and don't have time to proof read. Thank you for reading/commenting.
edit on 12/18/2012 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Because what this debate needed wasn't more logic it was even more hyperbole. This statement isn't directed at you personally but both sides of this debate. Neither side supports child killers. Neither side wants to see anyone dead. However both sides are appealing to emotion rather than reason and this board is getting swept up in the rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have been avoiding every gun law thread all week but the title of your post is sickening. I think all weapons should be banned but do not think for a minute I support any "child killers, rapist, gang bangers, and criminals". Your logic is flawed.

Personally I think it is your second amendment that is the problem. Ownership of a weapon which was only manufactured to kill other people, if anything, is a privilege not a right. The logic that more weapons cause less violence is idiotic. You think that you will be more comfortable in life knowing everyone has a gun? You would be living your life in fear, not comfort.

I wish I could put this in the rant section.... had to get it off my chest... now I am done.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Snip

Tell me how people who don't believe guns should be part of society, equate to people supporting child killers?

How did you come to the conclusion that people who DON'T want guns in society don't care about the victims of gun murders? It seems ironic. Since I believe you are the one who doesn't care...You use such tragic killings as propaganda to have a go at your sh1tty government.

You only care about yourself and American peoples rights to own guns.

There is no need for them for anyone.

Why is there a need for guns to even exist? To protect ourselves from them? Well if they were banned, then you have no guns to protect yourself from!
edit on 18/12/12 by JAK because: Full quote removed and personal attack removed. Please remember to go after the ball, not the player.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yet, those same groups don't mind "innocent children" being blown to bits, by drone missiles and "shock n awe" treatment.
I guess it hits hardest...when the "rich" die young! HYPOCRITES!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Just out the shower still running late so please re-read the top half.
I know it will test your reading comprehension skills, sorry about that.

To all others If people don't support criminals then why do they help them?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
People look at countries that have gun laws and see very low levels of gun deaths. Common sense tells anyone less guns means less gun deaths. Now guns are a part of American culture so guns will never be completely banned. The question is does the fun of owning an assualt rifle make it ok to look the other way at the now regular mass shootings? I love my guns but, I am a vet and responsible gun owner. And I am very aware many people are not. The question I have to ask is, does the fact I like owning certain weapons legally mean more a more people will end up dead in mass shootings? Can I compromise and be happy with hand guns or rifles? Sure they can still be used to kill but not in the numbers like you can with and assualt weapon. These are the questions we should be talking about and not crap like this thread.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here's a SILLY question: What is the PURPOSE of firearms? Are they to look at, in a cabinet; to be cleaned every so often, when you're bored? I mean, who goes hunting, with an M16? lol That's the INSANITY of it all. Guns are for KILLING SOMETHING...and it aint geese.
Why were they INVENTED? Are they REALLY for "protecting you and yours"? If so, fact is....we're NEVER "PREPARED" for events like this. Not sure how your firearm is going to help. Therefore, i'm not sure why they were even made "mainstream"???

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

Just out the shower still running late so please re-read the top half.
I know it will test your reading comprehension skills, sorry about that.

To all others If people don't support criminals then why do they help them?

Please don't patronize me, or condescend to me because you think your opinions are right. I can read just fine!

You are the one who is supporting criminals by supporting guns. The very weapon that is most commonly used to murder young children.

Now tell me again I support child murderers!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Chipkin9 because: Double post.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

This is real simple..

1)You want a world without guns

2)You disarm people because you believe it makes the world safer, but not everyone

3)A person acquires those weapons

4)Now because YOU disarmed the honest citizens... they are easy prey for those with weapons

because of your choice to disarm those people only the predator had weapons...
your choice made it possible for this to happen, you might as well have been doing the act yourself

Do you feel safer now that the children are dead... do you...

This is how you support child killers...

by removing the means people have to defend themselves because you think guns kill people...

you enabled the predator to not have a deterrence present

your flawed logic died in Connecticut

I will repeat for you
You removed guns
predator now knew school unprotected
people dead by your choice

so yeah... supporting anti-gun legislation is the same as supporting the mass murders

what makes it worse is that it is a repeat of history.... as a Pagan whose people are still being prosecuted by most of you

Hitler made sure the Jews had no means to defend themselves first
then he struck...

predator first disarms prey then pounces

Comb through history and you find example after example of this as every dictator removes the means of his people to protect themselves... then when they fall... the people get hurt by those with guns...

never fails....

so yes ... anti gun is pro child killer...

I fully make this statement of my own free will

I offer you one last piece of evidence....

You teach a class of innocent kinder gardeners... you hear gunshots over the morning announcements...

a) scenario a you are in a gun free zone... what are your options?

hide the kids
get kids out windows
run

b)scenario b your are in a protected zone with a requirement for you to be armed

What are your options?

you can still do A but now
After the kids hide

1) wait in ambush for the gunman to walk in
you get a free clear shot and about half a second drop on the gunman... walking in and opening the door

2)got to the hallway checking to make sure it is clear... wait for the gunman to come around a corner...

keep in mind the longer you delay the gunman the longer cops have to arrive

do you not see how your choices lead to this....

Most Americans have heard of Spiderman

his big thing is

with great power comes great responsibility

you have been caught being irresponsible with your power as an American Citizen...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
BTW

Texas School Gaurdian Plan

In 2007, a school district in Harrold, Texas, made a controversial decision. It allowed teachers to carry concealed weapons on school grounds to protect students against potential shooters.

he put it best

his call to the parents is that their child is coming home

yet your beliefs went the other way...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Now that I'm out of work, please let me clear a few things up.

I was in a rush when I posted this thread and left out something, so let me back track a second.

I made this thread only because of the anti-gun stuff going around, but not because of what happened Friday, that was a unique case and other than the fact it was a gun free zone has nothing to do with this post. We can "if" it all day, but would any teacher in that school be carrying if they could? Probably not, it is an elementary school and I don't think anyone could of seen that coming.

As I re-read my thread i see i left a few things out in my rush to get too work. When i say child killers in my thread I'm talking about the 9-12 year old children being looped into gangs and being killed as well as killing other kids, but yes it can mean people who kill kids like this "thing" did Friday.

The anti-gun groups never talk about getting illegal guns off the street, or hounding the cops who are doing a poor job. I never hear them say "hey FBI we now lost our 1st 4th 5th and 6th amendment rights and that gives you power to do what you need too do to get rid of the terrorist gangs, including assassination. Why are you not stopping them and finding out who is supplying their guns?"

Where is the anti-gun outcry to the government running guns that got our border patrol killed?
They only go after law abiding citizens, every time there is a shooting it is the law abiding citizens who suffer. They make gun free zones that let criminals do as they wish without worry of being shot.

So if they only go after law abiding citizens and make crime friendly zones, who are they supporting?

Oh and asking for the murder of NRA members and those who support them is not them supporting criminals right?

The point is the anti-gun groups are not anti-gun they are "anti-law biding citizens having a gun". Now why is that? Ask your self what their agenda is. People on here talk about a new world order, but i assure you it can't happen when the citizens of America are armed. They need to be disarmed before that agenda can go full force.

Now i will try to reply to a post or two, but sadly time is again a factor.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke

Yes we know guns are for killing.
I own a few guns, yet I wish we could blink them out of existences, but that will never happen.
As long as there are evil people with guns, there must be good people with guns.

I don't know if you're American, but we have the right because of our past and because it lets us keep our freedom.
If there was a gun ban in the US, would cops be able to carry? If so why?
Will the people who protect the president still have guns? If so why?
Armor guards? If so why?
And if so, why not citizens?

ETA: No one goes hunting with an M16 unless they are in the military hunting people. But people do hunt with a AR-15, not big game, but they do. And our right to bear arms has nothing to do with hunting.
edit on 12/19/2012 by GunzCoty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Tell that to Mexico and Africa, bet the citizens wish they had the guns and not the drug lords.

Look in America, where there are more guns there is less crime, less guns there is more crime.

You say you're a vet, yet you don't know what an assault rifle is?
Maybe where you live you can have one, here in Connecticut we can't it's illegal.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

I take it you are not American, the way you said "your second amendment".

Ok I will respond, but please note I don't care what a non-American thinks because I don't think you can properly grasp our laws and rights.

In Connecticut more than 1,000,000 people have a permit to carry pistols and revolvers (open or concealed) and a hell of a lot more own a gun. I am around people carrying all day and that's not even including at work.
Nope not afraid. In fact, with the laws the way they are, I would love for able person in Connecticut to be carrying.

Like I said we all wish there were no guns, but there are and always will be. Disarming citizens in the past has not ended well for the citizens.

You can rant all you want as long as it is on topic, I don't mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Ok you must of missed it, I made it clear that not every person who is against guns is part of the anti-gun groups that have an agenda to disarm law abiding citizens, yet never go after the criminals.

I know I was in a rush, but still.....

And please don't flatter yourself. I don't have time to patronize,or condescend to anyone, let alone you.

new topics

top topics

join