It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had my first ever UFO dream last nite!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Started out looking up at the sky and commenting to someone that the stars are moving very fast! Then one "star" flies across the sky and does a u-turn and streaks right back at us. I stare at it and it becomes clearer, obviously looking like the UFO's that Bob Lazar and so many others have described them to look like. I rush into a house and then the UFO hovers outside the window, it turns into 3 colums of light shaped like crystal crossing over each other and I hammer on the windows with what I believe was a fork?

Then I woke up.

here is what the UFO kinda looked like

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
UFO dreams can leave quite an impression. I have had my share. One recurring ones that a UFO is spraying some harmful chemical and I am warning everyone to get inside. I usually wake up startled from that one

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Are you sure it was a dream?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing! Have you ever had real experiences that you are aware of? What struck me most was the significance of the number 3 in your dream. I've had real experiences with them and countless dreams and in the dreams, they all come in 3s. There is a lot of significance from my experience there, particularly when it comes to triangles. I once saw, in a somewhat meditative state, a triangle that had a circle on each tip and it was pointing out its 3s.

The UFO dreams I've had are very similar to each other and so very real. I'm standing in a field by a highway a few minutes from my house here in CO (it's there in real life), facing the front range mountains, when I see a triangular-shaped object start somersaulting tip over tip very low to the ground. It is so beautiful like it is dancing. It is made up of light and seems hollow in the middle. The colors were magenta on one side, turquoise on another, and royal blue on the last side. There was a feeling of warmth and love with it, nothing threatening at all. I've had many versions of that dream.

Like so many people with the 11:11 phenomena, when I see 333, I know weird things are on the horizon

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Man - I don't get it! Not sure whether to consider you lucky or not, but, in a way I am jealous.

HOW COME I NEVER get to dream about aliens or UFO's? NEVER... NeVeR... n e v e r . . . .

Check this shameless plug of a thread...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah really sure it was a dream

Most of my "scary" dreams involve me unable to kill all my enemies

Either my finger is not strong enough to pull the trigger to fire the gun or else there are just too many

At my old age I have seen many UFO's in movies and have read many stories and seen the pictures.

Find it very strange to just now have a dream about one.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just a regular dream, and quite common for how UFO dreams normally form.

Dreams form around what you have your attention focused on. So when you see something odd in the sky, it tends to trap your attention. Once you are locked onto that strange thing in the sky, it become the dominant theme for the dream, which then begins to form around that area of focus.

new topics

top topics

join