It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they are after an Amendment, but its not the Second

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
They are after the entire document.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
...The real irony is that those calling for certain people's, or groups', rights to be restricted don't think their own rights should be at all.
...What it really boils down to is that the PC crowd thinks it's about free speech for them, and not for those that disagree with them.
...That's the rub, of course. Whoever is in charge decides who is restricted. In this case, we need to watch CLOSELY...

Good point.
So - what do you think... Sit back and wait to see if we happen to be on the winning side (meaning - we don't get restricted and get to do the restricting)...or... ...well, I don't think there's a whole lot else we can do. Do you?
Am I repeating myself?

Watch, take notes, and become vocal if we see something fishy? They can't do something like that but a couple of ways. Violent takeover, or by people agreeing. They seem to be trying the second option, so what we do is make people aware, protest, and do NOT agree. We demand fair and HONEST elections, we remove from office those that would steal our rights, and we stay aware of what's happening.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

reply to post by ripcontrol

Some interesting thoughts OP.
While a lot of attention is being paid to conspiracy theories surrounding (emanating from) inconsistensies in numerous aspects of the story (stories) put forth in the media...and
"bashing" of those putting forth these theories is growing just as out-of-hand...
there is also the possibility that goes in line with the statement -
"Never let a good tragedy go to waste"...

There may have been no government plot tying any of these recent tragedies together...
There may be no "illuminati" behind the scenes (tipping off the director/producer/etc of The Dark Knight Rises)...
There may have been no foreknowledge of Sandy Hook - and Hurricane Sandy (did you know that the Iowa State "Cyclones" will be playing the University of Tulsa "Golden Hurricane" in a bowl game in a few days...?)...
There was probably no subliminal connection between the pastor in Newtown, CT, who was pastoring in the Denver area at the time of the Columbine massacre...
...etc...
But -
I have no doubt that many on all sides of the policy-grinder...are doing everything they can to take the many "unknown" facts, pieces and innuendos of this tragedy...to mold it into the story - that will best serve their cause/s.
I wouldn't be surprised if they (some of them) didn't participate in putting out some of the tainted facts...to add clouds to other people's/group's agenda(s)...

Your suggestion is just as possible or probable as any I've seen.

Iowa State and Tulsa already played once this year and nobody mentioned it. Some of the stuff on this site anymore is such a reach...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

As for a man in cuffs and nothing after it, so what? He couldn't have just been detained by over eager cops in a nightmarish situation or even simply arrested by mistake.

If that were the case, that would have been reported as such.

Days of endless MSM coverage, yet not one news agency, in the entire world mentioned something along these lines;

"A man wearing a dark jacket, and camo trousers was caught skulking around in the woods right next to the school, and was arrested, handcuffed and had his property searched by the authorities...the man was arrested and led away by detectives investigating the shooting at the school, and was heard by parents gathered outside the school, to say; "I didn't do it!"...later the police investigation revealed that the arrested man, was eliminated from their enquiries and is no longer a suspect in the case..."

This would have been eaten up by any news agency worth it's salt, and would have been repeated continuously.

Yet, we hear NO mention of this mysterious man, hiding in the woods, dressed in military style clothing...why would that be?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mademyself1984
Iowa State and Tulsa already played once this year and nobody mentioned it. Some of the stuff on this site anymore is such a reach...

Wasn't paying attention at the time... Wouldn't have known this except for a conversation I had with an Iowa State alumni the other day...
On the other hand... Your point is?
Who was "reaching"?
edit on 12/19/2012 by WanDash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

most of them do not realize it is over power and not what is right... They have this idea like most communist did... they are part of the revolution but not subject to it...

reply to post by AwakeinNM

Yes because it impedes their power

it is an order of battle... Communications is usually hit first... this makes the first amendment the keystone of control

reply to post by mademyself1984

a good rule of thumb is the six degrees of separation... if it reaches the third degree it is questionable... 4th is unlikely

reply to post by MysterX

I am right there with you...

it is odd no one is running with it...

there is a story out there over it but Id have to go dig it up... it too however has been ignored

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

An interesting point has been added

You have step back and look real carefully at everything... I personally believe you now have to ask some thing my GF asked...

Motive???

So far I think the motive was clear...

a) if the government did pull this off the question is now who and why

tighter control

the who part becomes the one thing I do not want to say but in the interest of fair play

1) Democrats

Power solidification

Chicago style politics...

The problem with this is very small yet the most important

Look at the democrat attempt at breaking the rules
-Occupy movement
-Acorn

All are about deception= the elitist limp wristed approach

2)Republicans

Watergate
Iran Contra
Embassy hostages

Still deception but people died... more about force and breaking things

Comparing the two, the Republicans have the hallmarks necessary to do this the dems dont

However if you go based on one thing and the whole thing is faked...
Then Dems...however the issue is the shooter's miss ID

makes me lean towards it being a b operation

Then the who and those whose threads are being closed for asking this...

DO NOT FLAME THIS... I really should not even add this but darn it the whole point about ATS is deny ignorance

So we want to know who is behind this...

Someone needs to write out the whole sandy thing as if it is a script...

Then compare influences involved...you can get the writing team used to script the event..

I hope beyond all hope that this was the Dems power structure... it means it was staged

Unfortunately I see the Republican fingerprints

The answer to the question over who did it

Is quiet simply who killed Kennedy?

Nixon

or

Johnson

the script is the key... who would have wrote it... you can get the author... We are with in six degrees of the true culprits...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just so I am clear and leave no misunderstanding

To the liberals-
your to weak to have the guts and do not have a tendency to actually pull the trigger

I am left with the bad taste that the republican structure may be behind this..

I hope you are behind this and faked it....

The other part...

This follows a script... well writers leave fingerprints

someone write out the script from the play we watched and go from there... the writers left a finger print

the idea is that who ever planned this followed a plan... the plan gives you insight into who is behind the recent events...
edit on 20-12-2012 by ripcontrol because: found pandoras box empty

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Wasn't paying attention at the time... Wouldn't have known this except for a conversation I had with an Iowa State alumni the other day...
On the other hand... Your point is?
Who was "reaching"?
edit on 12/19/2012 by WanDash because: (no reason given)

Well...the fact that Iowa State has one of the most irrelevant football programs in the history of sports, college or professional, I doubt they'd be a vehicle to drive a message in a rematch of a game nobody gave a damn about it week one of the season...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Eh I don't see how they could really prosecute "whistle blowers." Facebook retains the right and has always removed content deemed offensive and the OP of that thread was just relaying his one personal incident. One of his friends probably reported it as offensive and it was deleted automatically.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Well...the fact that Iowa State has one of the most irrelevant football programs in the history of sports, college or professional, I doubt they'd be a vehicle to drive a message in a rematch of a game nobody gave a damn about it week one of the season...

Sounds like you don't like Iowa State...
Well - good luck to your team.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

most of them do not realize it is over power and not what is right... They have this idea like most communist did... they are part of the revolution but not subject to it...

Very true. Or, some deluded souls think that they will somehow have power, or they think those that do will be on their side. I guess that's one reason they stopped teaching real history in a lot of the schools.....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A Thread you need to read...

SWAT cops to ask for IDs from everyone in Arkansas town

A town is bringing in tons of SWAT and stopping everyone because security is more important then liberty

however of note... to those who think the second amendment cant apply...

DerepentLEstranger ATS member

one of his reply's

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

The Battle of Athens- wikipedia

The Battle of Athens (sometimes called the McMinn County War) was a rebellion led by citizens in Athens and Etowah, Tennessee, United States, against the local government in August 1946. The citizens, including some World War II veterans, accused the local officials of political corruption and voter intimidation. The event is sometimes cited by firearms ownership advocates as an example of the value of the Second Amendment in combating tyranny.

See this is the first I have heard of this....

I fully believe this should be considered at time like this...

The whole swat thing is a brutish power grab...

Criminal problem exist because their is corruption in the town... rather then go through the processes the city has decided that civil rights do NOT matter...

Stopping the criminals is not the goal ... power and control is...

this move allows you to prevent any gatherings that are not in your favor.... it prevents the expression of free speech...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I saw that thread; totally ridiculous, and I hope every single person there gives them fits about it. If they don't, they lay the groundwork for all our freedoms to be taken.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Nothing against them. Just stating a fact.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

[Gun Control] Facebook bans Gandhi Quote as part of revisionist history purge

by ModernAcademia

Facebook has the right to but it does not change the why...

The editing of the presentation for people with separate political beliefs becomes an issue... A huge issue...

and oddly enough... why do it?

Gandhi did say it... free speech first

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join