It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cerberus sales Bushmaster after inside knowledge from father of shooter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here is the story about the Investment firm selling off the gun maker.

Investment firm Cerberus selling gunmaker Freedom Group, whose semi-automatic Bushmaster rifle was used in Sandy Hook school massacre
www.nydailynews.com...
Cerberus letter. And also contains links to the executives at the company.
www.cerberuscapital.com...

Now Cerberus has well known politicians who own and run it. Like J. Danforth Quayle, John W. Snow just to name two. But then there is this guy. Dennis Donovan who used to be a executive officer of GE. And that would put him directly in the circle with Peter Lanza the father of the shooter who makes a Million dollars a year being in charge of GE tax policies. When he divorced the shooters mom Nancy Lanza she was awarded almost a quarter million dollars a year in alimony. That is when she pulled her son out of school and quit working.

Link to staory about where father worked and how much he made.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I believe that Cerberus sell off is being done on inside knowledge from the father of the shooter who is deeply involved in the investigation and is being given details the public has not been even told about. And he has passed it on through his circle of friends at GE causing the sell off with insider trading.

edit on 18-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Too bad I could not buy this company.
They have some real off ideas but, they do make a fine AR!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just find it odd (and it struck me as very odd at the time as well) that all during the early coverage of the tragedy, they (MSM as a whole, not just 'right' or 'left' leaning outlets) seemed to make a point of stating the brand names of the weapons... Bushmaster, Glock, etc. I don't ever recall this before. Normally, they would talk about the weapons in terms of type, caliber, etc. This time,it was almost as if it was a purposeful anti-commercial not only for firearms themselves, but the specific manufacturers of those weapons as well.

Anti-gun got their crisis to exploit just in time for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I am thinking that when Big Business and Politics merge the circles are very small..names come up in several places over and over again.

This is my take at seeing any connections looking at the OP Title

***ETA***
check this out. say I was a politician. Say a group of us buy into small arms and ammo Mfg. Now all I need to do is wait for a shooting such as this to rattle my limitations saber. Arms and Ammo sales now hit an all time high. I am a very rich man because I control the market with emotional FEAR without ever really changing 2nd amdt. rights
edit on 18-12-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451
reply to post by JBA2848

I am thinking that when Big Business and Politics merge the circles are very small..names come up in several places over and over again.

That is a good point. CEO, Government and political positions can be little more than revolving doors in certain areas of the country like the New York and D.C. metro areas.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451
reply to post by JBA2848

***ETA***
check this out. say I was a politician. Say a group of us buy into small arms and ammo Mfg. Now all I need to do is wait for a shooting such as this to rattle my limitations saber. Arms and Ammo sales now hit an all time high. I am a very rich man because I control the market with emotional FEAR without ever really changing 2nd amdt. rights
edit on 18-12-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I just saw that, now. (Got your message
) That is one other possible motive---didn't think of that.

Now I'm just shooting off the hip (I'm going completely "out of the box") but in the Sherlock Holmes movie A "Game of Shadows" when Sherlock and Dr. Moriarty discuss the Dr's master plan: The Dr explains that he was attempting to control (and cash in) on the weapons of war flowing across Europe before the outbreak of war between the French and Germans. I remember him saying that he didn't want to stop human conflict, because its impossible, but profit of it. Some people on here (though I don't personally subscribe to this theory) have suggested that the last name of Holmes (James Holmes) and the school psychologist whose name was Sherlac (spelling?) was a hint by whoever would be responsible for this tragedy.

Side note: Ok, i've offically gone in on the deep end with this conspiracy---I'm done. I think it was just a horrible school tragedy and I'm just going to leave it at that.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Dick's Sporting Goods is removing all the guns from the store in Danbury where Adam Lanza tried to buy one before the killings.

The display seems huge.

But I find the flier they had really screwed up after knowing Adam broke his way through the door at the school.

Selling the gun is called a "Door Buster" in the ad.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The father of Stephen A. Feinberg of Cerberus Martin Feinberg lives in the small town of Newtown Ct,

www.sltrib.com...

So the owners of the company Cerberus that owned the manufacturer of the firearm had lots of ties to the small town.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I guess the fact that the California Teachers Pension System (155 Billion total assets) and has 600 million invested with Cerberus and promised under the table to invest up to 2 billion total if they dropped the gun maker and pull out their 600 million if they did not had nothing to do with their decision.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

You have a source for that. Cerberus them self have said it has to do with ties and there feelings about the event. Seems the company executives have family and friends in the small town. The shooters father is a friend and the father of the senior managing director is a resident..

Found the article talking about the teachers union making threats.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

yeah, pretty deep
but it looks like nobody else saw it so your face is saved

top topics

join