It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream Media Finally Awakens to the Fact that Big Banks Are Criminal Enterprises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth. George Carlin

What we already know is now being confirmed by the mass media. The monetary system is a pyramid scheme and we are all players.

Source

What says you, ATS?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I say its about damn time the troubling thing is that none of this is really new, almost everyday we see in plain sight stories outlining the corruption, and yet sit by idling. Since most aren't tuned into that sort of news there just waiting for the next reality tv update, or trash piece on some useless made by the public cue card reader.

Sad when even if it was in neon you'd be hard pressed to get people to listen, but I will always keep posting the links everywhere hoping to wake up all I can...

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I like this from NY Times

It is a dark day for the rule of law. Federal and state authorities have chosen not to indict HSBC, the London-based bank, on charges of vast and prolonged money laundering, for fear that criminal prosecution would topple the bank and, in the process, endanger the financial system.
They also have not charged any top HSBC banker in the case, though it boggles the mind that a bank could launder money as HSBC did without anyone in a position of authority making culpable decisions. Clearly, the government has bought into the notion that too big to fail is too big to jail. When prosecutors choose not to prosecute to the full extent of the law in a case as egregious as this, the law itself is diminished. The deterrence that comes from the threat of criminal prosecution is weakened, if not lost.

edit on 18-12-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Mainstream media may have finally awoken, but I'll bet my arse it makes no difference to the outcome of such blatent criminal activity. The banks will carry on as they have been doing, goverments will carry on ignoring their criminal behaviour, and more people will see just how blatent they are being now. They don't even pretend to care.

we need a break from the old routine.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Too be young again and totally ignorant to the injustice our world is built on! The bigger the corruption the less likely anyone will be charged! With stuff like this happening, bureaucracy will never let banking fail! During the big banking bailout it now becomes obvious that they never had any intentions of letting any of the big banks fail!
These banks can do anything they want as long as enough wealthy individuals are involved! This has been happening for over a century now and still the only people that pay for these crimes are those hurt by it! I suppose it's easy for these people to do these things as they never have to see those that pay for their arrogance. I hope all of us have to feel that which we inflict on others in the afterlife cause payback is a bitch!
Too bad noone has balls enough to make these bastards pay in this world! Oh well, maybe God will see fit to reign judgement on society cause If I can't bare this world anymore, God sure should'nt want to.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Mainstream media is OWNED by the same people who own the banks,who are you trying to fool??

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
I say its about damn time the troubling thing is that none of this is really new, almost everyday we see in plain sight stories outlining the corruption, and yet sit by idling. Since most aren't tuned into that sort of news there just waiting for the next reality tv update, or trash piece on some useless made by the public cue card reader.

Sad when even if it was in neon you'd be hard pressed to get people to listen, but I will always keep posting the links everywhere hoping to wake up all I can...

SaneThinking

I like your name! Sane Thinking, Unfortunatly we are not in a sane world with sane people! We are too dam insecure, afraid, arrogant and just plain stupid! Maybe we stopped evolving and are now regressing. back to
dumb apes with us.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If the mainstream media is controlled by those in control, maybe they are saying its okay to dis the monetary system (control system 1.0); because, they are about to introduce control system 2.0?

new topics

top topics

join