It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs And The Genome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
UFOs And The Genome

First you may ask, what has genetics to do with UFOs? I couldn't find a better short title for this article. But also keeping this article concise is a battle on its own. I will do my best. Before my decision writing here, I made a sacrifice, which by all means might not be in everyone’s favor. That is, I will not name people and organizations by their respective names. The reason for this is, we are living in a time of constant change. Governments and their leaders change rapidly and so do opinions and groups. Keeping track of these people and list them with proper citation would prove unnecessary, and therefore, for the purpose of this article I have coined a term for these people and groups, that will put them into a generic drawer. Respectively, I call them “Ecos” - plural, “Eco” - singular (Economics, Bankers, multi Billionaires, Bilderberg, New World Order, Secret Societies, Pharmaceutical Industries, Education Monopolies, Military, Governments, Control Freaks, Advertising Companies, Roman Church and more).

I don't know, how many of you have read and studied about paleoanthropology (in short, the study of homo sapiens). A book author invested his entire life, to study our history and publish it, for us. The reward for his work was, to be ridiculed by contemporary science, similar to Galileo Galilei, with the difference that public burnings of alive humanoids is prohibited nowadays. However, Galilei was not executed would he not have given in, respectively, but it was offered to him by the Ecos. 400 years later Galilei is pardoned by the same organizations (For whatever good that did to him, it was a little too late. If I would be Galilei, I would reject it with my utter contempt.).

The book author I mentioned is no other than Zacharia Sitchin. He unearthed about “us”, that we were prematurely genetically modified by the Nibiruans, to serve as a slave race for their need to mine gold, apparently, so that the Nibiruans can maintain their atmosphere on planet Nibiru with gold particles.

During the apex of that time, recordings indicate nuclear warfare, spaceports, deluge, failed and succeeded genetic experiments of cross species with animals, indoctrination, religion and rebellion.

To make clear, taking into account Zacharia's work, then, “we” are no longer “we” ever since the Nibiruans set foot onto Earth. In fact, we are them, at a small percentage, insignificantly. So little we are them, that we could easily consider us as merely retarded for comparison. The theory, that we derive from monkeys, is not so far from the truth, perhaps, in respect to the foregoing aspect that we were genetically modified. To my mind comes the Science Fiction movie “Planet Of The Apes”. That is, I contemplate, could that be the real “us” if we would have evolved naturally without interference from extraterrestrial beings? For the sake of creation theorists vs. evolutionists and vice versa, I do believe we are spiritual beings and share the unconditional love and energy of universal consciousness that makes us experience different realities including our reality here on Earth.

If you watched the movie 2001 A Space Odyssey, in the long intro sequence, apes share live in a peaceful manner and remain innocent until the monolith is planted amongst them. The result was increasing violence, infighting, jealousy, territorial ownership at any cost.

Stanley Kubrick was an intelligent man, but also he earned a lot of scars on the way. He did his best to give us a hint visually with the help of Arthur C. Clark. At the time the movie was made, its context was literally dynamite and perhaps still is.

Is our genetic modification causing our problems? Do we experience incompleteness, incompatibility with our original DNA? Are we subject to observation by the creators? Do we live in a laboratory? Are we remnants of a failed experiment abandoned by the Nibiruans? Are UFOs the result of anthropological studies by other alien species? Moreover, are the Ecos entities who turned rogue to achieve their selfish goals by manipulating us?

If so, would you consider to get us back to our original DNA and start from scratch again for the better and our original intention?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, which is what the INTRODUCTION Forum is for.

Nice introduction though. Hope it doesn't get deleted. I am sure a lot of members would enjoy reading this.
edit on 12/18/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
hehe...
entertaining read.
As seduced as I can be by such ideas, I just think we're a bunch of unrespectful assholes who think that because we got what we call technology we don't owe # to mother nature no more.
A bunch of apes with golden rolex if you ask me... as primitive as can be behind some high-end organic makeup.
You gonna get spanked though for not being a good boy and waiting for god knows what to start expressing ideas. Rules are to be followed here it seems...
Welcome among us anyway!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I was told I cannot post in any other forum other than here.
If the site owner wishes to delete my "introduction", then so may be it.
However, he/she can move it to the appropriate forum.
That permission is granted on my behalf.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UrsArne

I'm pleased your post didn't get deleted, I'm far from the best person to answer your questions but I will have a go.
" Is our genetic modification causing our problems? Do we experience incompleteness, incompatibility with our original DNA?"
I've never thought about this before, you might be onto something there. I'm not sure the genetic modifications worked on everyone or some people are reverting back. It could just be that I live in a bad area.

" Are we subject to observation by the creators? Do we live in a laboratory?"
I think the answer to both of those questions could be yes.

" Are we remnants of a failed experiment abandoned by the Nibiruans?"
I don't know who they are or if their experiment failed, we might be just what they wanted, dumb slaves.

" Are UFOs the result of anthropological studies by other alien species?"
The UFOs that are not manmade or a natural phenomenon I would say yes.

"Moreover, are the Ecos entities who turned rogue to achieve their selfish goals by manipulating us? "
Greedy humans who are puppets or slaves to the entities I think.

"If so, would you consider to get us back to our original DNA and start from scratch again for the better and our original intention? "
I can't answer that one, I'll leave that for younger folk who would have to deal with it but they won't want to leave the tech behind.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by UrsArne

I'm pleased your post didn't get deleted, I'm far from the best person to answer your questions but I will have a go.
" Is our genetic modification causing our problems? Do we experience incompleteness, incompatibility with our original DNA?"
I've never thought about this before, you might be onto something there. I'm not sure the genetic modifications worked on everyone or some people are reverting back. It could just be that I live in a bad area.

" Are we subject to observation by the creators? Do we live in a laboratory?"
I think the answer to both of those questions could be yes.

" Are we remnants of a failed experiment abandoned by the Nibiruans?"
I don't know who they are or if their experiment failed, we might be just what they wanted, dumb slaves.

" Are UFOs the result of anthropological studies by other alien species?"
The UFOs that are not manmade or a natural phenomenon I would say yes.

"Moreover, are the Ecos entities who turned rogue to achieve their selfish goals by manipulating us? "
Greedy humans who are puppets or slaves to the entities I think.

"If so, would you consider to get us back to our original DNA and start from scratch again for the better and our original intention? "
I can't answer that one, I'll leave that for younger folk who would have to deal with it but they won't want to leave the tech behind.

I won't abandon my studies, but with everything, past and present, my guts tell me something's not right here. Everything smells wrong. I admit the genuine efforts of movie makers are interesting, but films like the Matrix don't have and won't convince me. However, according to our dream states when we "sleep" and have lucid dreams where we can touch things and remember that we did, then I think we don't need technology to create. We do everything with our consciousness and soul. In that respect, we lose nothing by having left behind technology. We only can gain. If we focus on what we are. What our true potential can achieve, just by thought. And if one can believe in our abilities once unleashed, we are something to be kept under control and worth fighting off. I don't think we are by nature hostile creations, but we are now, because of inflicted DNA changes.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"something's not right here. Everything smells wrong."
That would be the conditioning, the lies and manipulation. I'm lucky in the sense that I missed out on a lot of the conditioning that most people go through, although that came at a high price.

I try not to bring movies into real life discussions but I have at times laughed and said "ha, the matrix got you" not sure if I got the same thing as others out of that movie.

I can't talk about dreams because most of the time I don't remember mine, I sometimes know that I've had a dream I just can't remember it. I have had other experiences though.

"We do everything with our consciousness and soul. In that respect, we lose nothing by having left behind technology. We only can gain. If we focus on what we are. What our true potential can achieve, just by thought."
Yes I guess the technology is a huge distraction that stops us using our minds, then there's the idea that when we were given speech we lost the ability to communicate through thought.

" And if one can believe in our abilities once unleashed, we are something to be kept under control and worth fighting off.
I like that idea so long as the good can win over the bad, those in positions of power first.

"I don't think we are by nature hostile creations, but we are now, because of inflicted DNA changes."
DNA changes, conditioning and manipulation, I just went full circle, ended where I started.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

I quote you
"I can't talk about dreams because most of the time I don't remember mine"

That's nothing to worry at this point. What it means is, you have not shifted your intention to "dream". As far as I can assure you, dreams are different reality conditions as much as the reality condition you experience whilst "awake" here on Earth. If I can suggest to you, do never try to "dream". It will not work this way. Instead, intent to do so. Intention is key, not will-power.

Once you can be aware that you "dream" and can look at things in front of you, that is a major step forward. A next step is to actually be aware when you examine things or landscapes. Sceneries will go quick at first and change from one thing to another. Later you will be able to remember your experiences. Keep practicing.

On a last note which I cannot emphasize enough. Meditation gurus are as equally to blame for disinformation as broadcast news. That is, we don't need to join a Hindu group to learn meditation. It will distract you. Meditation is a term coined to make you believe you need special powers that only a guru can teach you. But that is not the case. The only way to travel in those higher realms is to be less awake here on Earth and to be more awake in the other reality you intent to visit. That's the "secret truth" about Astral Travel or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by UrsArne

I do dream, when I wake up I know I've been dreaming, I just don't remember it. I think it's because my mind is full of worries and problems this world keeps throwing at me.
I don't give my time to meditation gurus, I think we all have to find our own way, what works for us in our own time.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Believe it or not, but since 2008 I no longer watch TV, which keeps my mind at ease and at peace. No distraction, and I can focus on myself what's good for my spirit.
But as you say not remembering is in fact the result of distraction by TV, radio, commercials, advertising on streets, advertising in shops, provocative News. But as we are all born with free will to do as we choose (up to a certain extend) we can decide to use that red button on the remote and switch the TV off and letting better vibes enter our senses.

It's just that simple. And love your friends, family and dwell on the good memories you have had. In fact, you need to recall all these good moments in life as often as you can. There is no other medicine for the mind than good feelings, love.

top topics

join