It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleepong with married man, should i tell his wife?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am currently going through a divorce. I just found out my soon to be ex wife has been carrying on an affair with a family friend. Im trying to decide if i should tell his wife. There are children involved with both families.

What do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

I am currently going through a divorce. I just found out my soon to be ex wife has been carrying on an affair with a family friend. Im trying to decide if i should tell his wife. There are children involved with both families. What do you guys think?

I wouldn't kick what might potentially be a hornet's nest, I'd just walk away quietly.
(Think of what an enraged person is capable of.)

He will bust himself sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No.

It would be out of revenge, and it would serve no purpose.

That is their business, and you don't know the inside story.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

From one village idiot to another.......stay out of it and don't make things worse.
They will get whats coming to them without you doing anything.

Ride it out and do your own thing and ignore her if you can.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
No one that I've ever known who cheated on their spouse didn't get caught. They always do.

My wife is in the process of getting caught.... that's a whole 'nother thread, though.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino
I am currently going through a divorce. I just found out my soon to be ex wife has been carrying on an affair with a family friend. Im trying to decide if i should tell his wife. There are children involved with both families.

What do you guys think?

Go to www.deadfake.com and send an email to his wife, from your wifes email address saying that "im boinking your soon to be x husband

deadfake
edit on 12/18/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino

What do you guys think?

I think it depends on your relationship with the friend, maybe you could tell someone they know and let that person leak the news. I feel like she has a right to know. I lived with my husbands affairs 22 years and didn't know or maybe I could have had a real life and a real marriage like i have now!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Problem is, I am the hornets nest right now. This broke up my family. My kids. If they want to be together thats is their business. I agree with the post who stated that. I just dont want this DB around my kids. She had the audacity to ask me to help keep it from the family( her family, they are really close with his family).
Michigan is a no fault divorce state so bringin it up in court wont matter. She is also trying to take everything i have. Kids,money,cars and property.

I can do without her. I cant do without the kids. I am scared that they will turn out like her. Liars and cheats.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh no sir. Information is valuable.
You just keep that one to yourself. And document the affair as much as possible.

Should your divorce turn nasty you now something to give to your lawyer.
However never mention this one to anyone. Just keep it to yourself.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Please do not destroy any children's lives.

It sounds like they are in a bad enough situation.

Merry Christmas...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
just tell his wife then tell her you should both bang to get back at them.. then at least you get some fun out of the deal and he will get what he deserves.. even better take a page from will farrels great recent movie where he is doing politics... He bangs that guys wife, films it and turns it into a campaign ad
ahhaah Watch it, the campaign good stuff.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If she doesn't want her family to know, I would say that you won't tell them as long as the DB isn't around your kids.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Good God people!

Wait until after the new year and tell his wife...

Let the poor woman know what a scumbag her husband is!

She will find out sooner or later...

...and sorry you are going through this.
edit on 12/18/12 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Tell the man you don't feel comfortable and leave. The man is probably with you because he feels he lost something with his wife he can find in you. By telling the wife this will cause him to question his level of trust in other people for the rest of his life.

Also, the wife will want to screw you over the way she will to her husband in court. Think about that

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gattacanian

My wife is the one messing with the married man

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I feel for you man.. But there is no point ruining Christmas for his wife and kids who have done nothing to you..

Fact is.. If your wife had it in her to cheat then it would always have been inevitable.. If not him, someone else.. But they will get what is coming to them I assure you.. That may be little comfort to you now.. But you will see it in time..

In the meantime swallow your pride and just be the best dad you can be.. Plus she is not the only one who can get some either.. Get yourself suited and booted and some of yours.. She will hate that other women are interested in you.. Worked a treat with me and my ex-wife.. When she found out I was seeing someone else she flipped! Dumped the guy she was having an affair with and tried to win me back.. Did not work.. ;-)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I know, I just think its unfair to her as well. I found out accidently. The whole time we were married they played it off like they were cousins. Thats what really disturbs me. I dont want this guy around kids. He also has young children. I want his family to see what a POS he is. I will wait until after Christmas if I decide to tell her.

Years before i met my wife, back when i had just turned 21 (in my mid 30s now) a 30 something woman took me home from the bar. I found out the next morning she was married (narrow miss). Anyway i was basically a kid and done wrong. Years later my wife had heard the story and has given me grief over it ever since. For me i chalk it up as a dumb young mistake. She never let it go even though it was years before we met. I find her very hypocritical now considering she is a 36 year old, not yet divorced mother of 3 and she is sleeping wih a married man who also is a close family friend. (her family not mine)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Im telling you man, do it anonymously, that way, youre safe, the other wife knows, the dude suffers and your soon to be x wife will be seen as the destroyer of not one but two families.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am betting your soon ex-wife has already made aware to the other guy you now know. He will probably be wondering when and if you will tell his wife and he may tell his wife because he will tire worrying about the ball that is in your court. Let him foul out of this game. You are the winner.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Take the high road.

Time to show some class for the sake of the kids.

Somebody needs too...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join