No Conspiracy Just Truthiracy - Dark Knight Rises

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
With the new threads that have popped up referring to the Dark Knight, I started looking up info on the web. I stumbled upon these videos and thought I should post them here for people to see if they have not found these videos yet. They deal with Illuminati symbolism. It could be a case of wanting to look for something you will probably find it but these have loads of connections to conspiracy. I am just presenting these videos, I am not telling what or how to think. Make up your own mind about all of this.

There are 17 videos in this series. I will just post a few here and you can head to the channel and watch the rest if you so wish. No Conspiracy Just Truthiracy Dark Knight Rises Playlist

I am not saying these videos are right or wrong. I feel it is our responsibility as somewhat free thinking people to spread information like this. If anything, it just makes us want to ask more questions.

We must never stop asking questions.

edit on 12/18/2012 by mcx1942 because: edited
edit on 12/18/2012 by mcx1942 because: edited

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Tells me everything I need to know about this bull# from just the name. A conspiracy is defined as a plan made by multiple persons. The dumb # who made these videos mixed up the words conspiracy and theory. INB4 I am gonna watch these videos and see if the dumb# who named these videos what they are actually has anything non-bat# insane to say.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gekoness
Tells me everything I need to know about this bull# from just the name. A conspiracy is defined as a plan made by multiple persons. The dumb # who made these videos mixed up the words conspiracy and theory. INB4 I am gonna watch these videos and see if the dumb# who named these videos what they are actually has anything non-bat# insane to say.

The creator of these video's was merely trying to portmanteau the words truth and conspiracy, nowhere can i see the word 'theory' incorporated into this

I will watch the video's with an open mind and not let my ignorance get in the way, any information (no matter how unpalatable) we are presented with should surely be viewed with impartiality, only then can we make a value judgement.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Tried watching them, but couldn't stand the audio.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yes, the narrator is very methodical in his presentation. He feels this is very important information and he wants to make sure every word is listened to. Just stick with it, the information is quite powerful.

Like I stated in my first post, I am not telling people how to think and to make up their own minds on the information given. This guy (Truthiracy) has connected some dots in a fascinating enigma. True or not, we need to open our eyes to the world we are contained in.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Read Aion by Carl Jung if you want to understand the Dark Knight movies.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Holy crap that guy is anoying, i stuck it out though and it actually got interesting after a while once i was able to get over how annoying this guy is.

Wow good info, this is the conspiracy that i am into the most, ritual sacrifice.
edit on 18-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
thanks for the videos,all 14 were very good. i would like him to make some sence of sandy hook.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Glad I could share these. According to the creator of these videos, some of his other videos have been banned from youtube. Watch these while you can because they will probably be banned too. He has some mirror channels to help combat this.

I find it appalling youtube bans videos that simply are tying together connections. Guess the big fist of Google is more nefarious than I could imagine. Why would they be afraid of people educating themselves?

Oh....I know now.....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
With all the Sandy Hook posts going around this seems more powerful to me.

But maybe it is just because this topic is very hot right now.

The creator of these videos must look at this world in such an interesting way.

Poor guy probably will never enjoy a movie again lol.

new topics
top topics

join