It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the interest of compromise, which gun would you perfer that I own?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As the title suggests, in the interest of compromise, which rifle would you perfer I own?

I know there will be those who say "NEITHER" and want all the guns confiscated. I do not respect your opinion, and I never will, so don't waste your time.

(A)

OR

(B)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
By the way.... they both shoot the same round .223. It's just that one of them looks scary, and the other one doesn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
As the title suggests, in the interest of compromise, which rifle would you perfer I own?

I know there will be those who say "NEITHER" and want all the guns confiscated. I do not respect your opinion, and I never will, so don't waste your time.

(A)

OR

(B)

If you want somebody to tell you which one you should own click here.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Being a Canadian my opinion is probably useless, however it doesn't bother me at all which riffle you own.

I see nothing wrong with owning one or the other or both.

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Honestly I'd say the hunting rifle with scope.

I cant see how or why anyone besides military or policemen would need to have/use a machine gun lol

The hunting rifle, however, has practical civilian uses like hunting or Target practice.
I could only see someone using a machine gun at a shooting range. It's scary to believe some people actually own military weapons.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Facists do not compromise, they just shove their agenda down everyone elses throats whether you agree or disagree

Compromise is a nice thought, but not realistic anymore in The United States of Amerika......

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Interesting, I did not know that. That makes the thought of people owning military weapons even more scary.

I'm aware that automatic weapons are outlawed, but they are still out there.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Assuming you're a civiliian, it all depends what you want to use it for - deer stalking, target shooting for sport, or murdering innocent civilians to get your 15 minutes of fame before you die..... Can't think of any other reason to own such weapons

And I daresay there are better options?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I smell a faint wiff of sarcasm coming from the OP in terms of the irony of how he's displaying two rifles both utilizing .223 caliber ammo... the same empty shell casings found littered all over the scene at Sandy Hook... and asking which gun would be the preference of private ownership.

Or am I reading too much between the lines here ?
edit on 18-12-2012 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

top topics

join