It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lot of unusual aircraft activity today in the North of Ireland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I, was in my car this morning and got a phone call from my cousin. He said look up to the sky, what I saw was 6 or more very large planes heading west. And I could see there had been a lot more planes that had flew in the same direction earlier.

These aircraft flew to close together to be civilian and where emitting what could be described as chemtrails. The rest of the county that I live in was covered in fog but my local area was not, the sky was blue with no clouds and no wind. But soon after a dark haze descended on the area.

This is very unusual occurrence as we have very little aircraft in our skies other than standard airline flights which are easily recognizable.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mtok7

they were leaving a trail that would be described as chemtrails?do you have proof of chemtrails?How would you know what they are if they did exist?I'm going to call BS on this one.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This link should help to see what's above you.

Casper Flight Tracking

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by indy0725

You can call BS on what ever you like it not as thou this post as a high drama content . I am just stating what my cousin and I saw , and others we talked to through out the day, believe what you will.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just looking on Casper myself.
That's the first time I've ever seen an unknown flight.
Just moving up to Galway 17.30GMT

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterPainter

Wow thanks, went to 12pm and the 6 planes are on there and flying very close to each other

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterPainter
This link should help to see what's above you.

Casper Flight Tracking

Thanx for that link Master.

OP, Monaghan was encased in a serious fog All day, even the sun couldn't burn it off, walked nine miles into town and couldn't see ten metres in front of me most of the time.
Couldn't see the sky at all.
Was very beautiful over the lakes though, hauntingly ethereal.
I know this post has nothing to do with chemtrails, just thought I'd tell you about my day. If anything you saw government planes spraying the country with bulls**t as usual, same as usual.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

If you type Cookstown into Casper and time as 12.03 pm you will see the planes and how close they are and shortly after two unidentified planes of the cost of Donegal one moving at serious speed.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterPainter
Just looking on Casper myself.
That's the first time I've ever seen an unknown flight.
Just moving up to Galway 17.30GMT

It has just gone from my screen????
Was heading over the Atlantic @34,000 ft and its no longer there???

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7

If you type Cookstown into Casper and time as 12.03 pm you will see the planes and how close they are and shortly after two unidentified planes of the cost of Donegal one moving at serious speed.

Yup I see them, forgive my ignorance (I never used Caspar before) but the little red plane heading down from Stranraer what is that? (@12.03pm)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mtok7

Unidentified plane north of Donegal 12.12pm there is a couple of them on this one was doing up to 900 knots
edit on 18-12-2012 by mtok7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

My first time as well using Casper. Strange thing about those planes they are all at similar altitude and airspeed and are close together.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Do you have more proof other than pointing your finger in the sky and saying "see !"?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You will see an unusual level of activity over the next few days, particularly over the North of England, North Sea and Ireland. It's perfectly normal for this time of year. Most of the traffic is military as they get some last minute training done then RTB (return to base) for the holidays and get the planes "bedded down" for a long maintenance while the crew enjoys their turkey!
edit on 18-12-2012 by PW229 because: Typo

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

These aircraft flew to close together to be civilian .....
This is very unusual occurrence as we have very little aircraft in our skies other than standard airline flights which are easily recognizable.

Were they really flying too close together? What do you base this assumption on? This is one of the common myths that is generated by the chemtrail community. So these non-civilian aircraft that were 'chemtrailing' appeared on flight recording software? Does that make sense to you? Would you like to go back into the flight software and identify those aircraft?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

The aircraft were civilian according to Casper and if you look on there you can see how close they are together.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I can only tell you what I saw and it was not normal, chemtrails or not.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by MasterPainter

Wow thanks, went to 12pm and the 6 planes are on there and flying very close to each other

12:10 GMT
FR24 Link

Left to right:
DAL8960
DLH400
AUA93
DAL161
AZA63K
AUA87

Just regular air traffic, and not really that close, the closest two at the front are about ten miles apart. But if they were all creating contrails then they would be quite noticeable.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I can only tell you what I saw and it was not normal, chemtrails or not.

Correct they were all Civilian and your assumption is simply based on aviation ignorance. It is nothing unusual to see airliners route on transatlantic routes in this fashion. This type of 'look at this' misinterpretation is common within the conspiracy crowd. The airliners are NOT too close together and what you witnessed was NOT unusual. Why do these common misinterpretations still exist?

What you witnessed. Follow the detailed routes and flight profiles.

Delta Airlines Boeing 747 DAL8960

uk.flightaware.com...

Austrian Airlines Boeing 767 AUA93

uk.flightaware.com...

Lufthansa Airbus A340 DLH400

uk.flightaware.com...

Delta Airlines Boeing 767 DAL161

uk.flightaware.com...

Austrian Airlines Boeing 767 AUA87

uk.flightaware.com...

Alitalia Airbus A330 AZA63K

uk.flightaware.com...

Find an aviation enthusiast or Air Traffic Control website forum and inform them that these aircraft were too close together or that there was anything unusual. Some of you guys need to understand the basics of aviation and Air Traffic Control.
edit on 18/12/2012 by tommyjo because: Malformed link corrected

top topics

<<   2 >>

join