It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 3 day lead up, and trail-off of the 21st, the energies and some advice... also 33 degrees!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

You can make yourself feel that. You do it. It doesnt mean anything. It certainly does not come from a source outside of yourself and you know that.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Eyes brown? Or a quart short?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Looks like we've picked up a pseudo-skeptic activist. Just ignore her and sooner or later she will go away.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

Thank you for saying this. Yes stop pretending. This is all a big session of make believe and that kind of thing is for babies not grown people. We all know that nothing happened and those feeling different today well great but know that you are responsible for those feelings and nothing outside of yourself is.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Originally posted by Foundryman
Okay just stop. Nothing happened. You're just pretending that something did happen as a way of saving face. But you don't have to pretend. No one is mad at you. You can still post here and talk with everyone here.

Dude I don't know you and you do not know me, so how can you tell me nothing has happened?

Fine, from YOUR perspective nothing has happened / is happening.

I do not care about saving face, I never proclaimed we would all Ascend magically on the 21st, and I never said Judy was correct or that someone else had all the answers. I'm not worried if people are mad at me, I don't care that people judge me. That's a reflection on THEMSELVES, not me. Understand?

But I tell you this, from the heart:

I know what I felt, and what I feel. I can tell you the exact times and dates of each occurrence, how long it has lasted, what it felt/feels like, and the emotional and direct knowledge that each experience has bestowed upon me. It has been and continues to be a beyond-profound experience and one that is changing me. If all of these things are coincidental to the alleged alignments and whatnot, I cannot say. I can say definitively that I am not the same person as I was, say, two months ago.

Again, I know I am not alone. I respect that YOU may not be currently experiencing anything, and that's fine.
Well you sure did put a lot of stock into what this Judy person said. Matter of fact your own words were that she resonates with you. But you are fooling yourself if you think your feelings are coming from an outside source. This is all you no hocus pocus no cosmic energy no universal love. Just you.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Looks like we've picked up a pseudo-skeptic activist. Just ignore her and sooner or later she will go away.
Yeah she will because you bore me. But rest assured I will check in with the Aquarious crowd again.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Karen,

How many posts are you intending to make, to prove the point you made in the first one?

I get it, you don't agree with my opinion or personal experiences.

If you're judging me remember that the reflection is upon you and your internal judgement of SELF, not on me.

Step back and observe your actions and see the seething negativity and criticism that you are pushing. This is a reflection on SELF, and serves no one but to remind YOU that you may have some issues to work out internally.

I bow to the inner light inside of you as I do all of you, but the outside ego-controlled you is kinda being a dick right now, really.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

And I will side-reply to this one because it raises a good point.

It isn't Judy that resonated / resonates with me, it is her words and concepts. Clearly, she was wrong, and so was I to consider her idea a possibility. Or it may be that it simply hasn't happened YET. I've got no idea, and I don't really dwell upon it. I am no prophet, after all and I don't follow any.

That said, you brought up something that merits direct response. And that is there is only me. This is more truth to this than you have said, EVER, I would gauge. And I agree, there is only ME. Which is you, which is all that is. Welcome to the reality of Oneness. I'm sure this will outright piss you off, but it is the truth. Consciousness just IS. But back to who or what I try to connect with, that would be my higher Self. The part of me that guides me in the first place, that I AM.

Universal Love? Really? You don't think there is Universal Love?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Judy was explaining what she was told by her sources (channeling), that the Earth's perfect tilt is 33 degrees, and it will happen on or around the 21st, a pretty sudden change from our current tilt. It may even cause disorientation, minor disasters, and odd behavior in animals and people, but then again we may already be going through a lot at the time to not notice it.

There is a simple way to avoid paying attention to fairy tales like this.

This is what is called a pole shift and pole shifts have never happened in the entire history of the world. So don't expect one to happen now after more than 4 billion years are evidence against such a claim.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Judy was explaining what she was told by her sources (channeling), that the Earth's perfect tilt is 33 degrees, and it will happen on or around the 21st, a pretty sudden change from our current tilt. It may even cause disorientation, minor disasters, and odd behavior in animals and people, but then again we may already be going through a lot at the time to not notice it.

There is a simple way to avoid paying attention to fairy tales like this.

This is what is called a pole shift and pole shifts have never happened in the entire history of the world. So don't expect one to happen now after more than 4 billion years are evidence against such a claim.

Sorry I haven't experienced one in my lifetime and neither have you, but since you don't have the ability to see the past and future of all possible timelines that the Universe can go through, I really don't think it is fair to say it is a fairy tale.

And I wish you'd just stop commenting on my posts because the negativity that you carry in your posts is extreme. I'm not sure you realize it but you are always, always sending out huge negative vibes. I told you of this before.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Sorry I haven't experienced one in my lifetime and neither have you, but since you don't have the ability to see the past and future of all possible timelines that the Universe can go through, I really don't think it is fair to say it is a fairy tale.

And I wish you'd just stop commenting on my posts because the negativity that you carry in your posts is extreme. I'm not sure you realize it but you are always, always sending out huge negative vibes. I told you of this before.

Geology makes it very clear that pole shifts are impossible. Physics makes it clear that pole shifts cannot happen. Pole shifts are a fairy tale. They have never happened and cannot happen.

All this mumbo jumbo about possible timelines is also fairy tale material. It's used by con artists to explain away failure after failure after failure.

Don't close you mind to the evidence. Keep your mind open to what the evidence shows to be possible and what it shows to be impossible.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The evidence is that reality is perception. You seem to think that everything is concrete, but this is not the way it works. For YOU, yes you have developed some form of concrete around who you are.

The reality is that we don't know squat about most things. You can admit this when you decide it is true, but I admit it now. We only understand from our perspective how things work. Our perspective is limited because we only see the shadow of reality.

Assert yourself in Plato's cave. Perspective is everything.

Take into consideration the latest info from NASA about the charged particles exiting the center of the galaxy. That wasn't something known or theorized in the slightest until just now. And what about the magnetic highway of sorts that was discovered by our space craft now leaving the solar system? Also nobody had a clue.

Point is, How do YOU come out and say something is a fairy tale when you have lived it all, man? From your concrete perspective you are allowing yourself to stay limited.

I never said she was right. I said her info resonated with me. Not necessarily the pole shift or reversal or whatever. I would say what she was saying about "33" resonated with me, but that's the past. Clearly her interpretation was incorrect and she might also be a fraud, I don't know (and news flash, I don't care because I'm not her judge.)

Originally posted by stereologist

Geology makes it very clear that pole shifts are impossible. Physics makes it clear that pole shifts cannot happen. Pole shifts are a fairy tale. They have never happened and cannot happen.

All this mumbo jumbo about possible timelines is also fairy tale material. It's used by con artists to explain away failure after failure after failure.

Don't close you mind to the evidence. Keep your mind open to what the evidence shows to be possible and what it shows to be impossible.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You are making a fundamental mistaken by asserting the existence of unknown trivializes what we do know.

Point is, How do YOU come out and say something is a fairy tale when you have lived it all, man? From your concrete perspective you are allowing yourself to stay limited.

A limited viewpoint is one that blindly asserts we know little. I have seen it used as a pretense for not learning. Or if you like it is the path chosen by those that want to avoid the hard effort it often takes to learn something new.

Pole shifts are fairy tales. That's well established. If you don't know why then you may ask.

I said her info resonated with me.

Resonated? You mean you fell for it without considering what was being stated for reasons outside of the stated material. The info resonates like a rusty tin can. It's a wreck, a mess, an obvious and glaring falsehood.

I would say what she was saying about "33" resonated with me, but that's the past. Clearly her interpretation was incorrect and she might also be a fraud, I don't know (and news flash, I don't care because I'm not her judge.)

The issue is what was stated, not the person. So you fell for it because of a number? Got news for everyone: numerology is a hoax. There is nothing special about a number especially one that is being interpreted as a measurement.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

earlier you post this to Karen

This is a reflection on SELF, and serves no one but to remind YOU that you may have some issues to work out internally.

The way you have judged stereologist's post is a reflection on self and serves no one but to remind YOU that you may have some issues to work out internally.

Do you understand? if not read stereos post again and maybe quote what was so negative about him saying the evidence available shows that a pole reversal has never occurred.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join