It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you imagine if an earthquake happened on 12/21/12!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Even if it was just a 'normal' random quake imagine the chaos and panic from the hardcore believers!

I think some people would go into absolute melt down, the preppers will be locking down their bunkers and maybe there even could be looting (depending on where is hit). It could go out of control if the media decide to play that card. If HAARP does actually do what some say it does then they have a perfect opportunity to cause some real caos this Friday.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Let the crazy be crazy, I will up my personal levels of protection. I suspect that people don't need an earthquake to act like a bunch of #ing nutcases, they'll do it without one. Also don't depend on the police to be keeping you safe from #, they're humans too and they're equally affected by the media. Keep safe from the nutcases and god speed to you all.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
There will be numerous earthquakes on that day as there are everyday. Something like 10+ is average. There will be people making an issue over every little rumble and could even have a panic if any of those quakes are strong and near a populated area.

edit on 18-12-2012 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Well it would definitely rock my world.

If this earthquake actually ends up happening, people would be quick to associate it with all of the Dec. 21st doomsday hoopla, and I highly doubt anyone would pass it off as a mere coincidence.

Remember, correlation does NOT imply causation!

edit on 12/18/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
There will be numerous earthquakes on that day as there are everyday. Something like 10+ is average. There will be people making an issue over every little rumble and could even have a panic if any of those quakes are strong and near a populated area.

edit on 18-12-2012 by jrod because: (no reason given)

FFs you know what I mean lol like a biggish earthquake around the 7/8 mark.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
the preppers aren't just prepping for 12/21

preppers are preparing for something much worse than that mayan nonsense.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can you imagine if we didn't have a single quake worldwide on that day? Would that confuse the people who study quakes.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

I'm not too sure that the GREAT EARTH QUAKE will happen on that day, although it's possible. i feel based upon the bible (waves roaring) and the recent tide rising that it might be flooding of the coastlines. If Jesus warning about the time of trouble is true then it might be wise to escape to the mountains away from Judea (the coast and valley floor). His warning to stay on the housetop makes sense too seeing that the house might be flooded. He also said something about not leaving work (field) to get stuff (Bob?) from home.
The clincher for me is that he stated that woe would be upon those with recently born children and those who are pregnant. This sounds like a moon tide effect that would cause disasterous effects during ones period (unstoppable blood flow?)
In either case if a Nemesis/Nibiri passing causes a major lunar tide pitch and we have three days of darkness, it would be a world wide mess.
I forgot to mention that Jesus stated that prayerfully ones flight (leaving the area due to earthquake /flooding)
would not be in the winter or on the sabboth day. ON 12-21-2012 that friday is the first day of winter and that Saturday is the Jewish sabboth along with Sunday being the Christian sabboth. Is this just a coincidence or was he giving us an exact prophetic prediction? I guess we'll see in a few days. Shalom!
edit on 18-12-2012 by Yule C Mann because: I forgot some other info, sorry about that!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Can you imagine if we didn't have a single quake worldwide on that day? Would that confuse the people who study quakes.

THAT would be very very bad. No quakes means the pressure builds and builds and then lets rip with a massive quake.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pbasonuk

I watch the earthquakes on the USGS site every day. When the number falls below about a hundred fifty for the week, there seems to be a better chance of larger quakes. It can only indicate a greater chance and sometimes it only turns into swarms of little quakes. Not a good overall indicator. If it dropped to fifty or less little ones for a couple of days, I'd be paranoid though

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There are over 20 earthquakes every single day somewhere in the world, so I don't need to imagine that happening..

This is the reason why I find it funny when people see visions of earth quakes happening at a certain date. Because it is 100% impossible that an earthquake won't happen.

new topics

top topics

join