It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kc chiefs jevon belcher was gonna shoot jamal charles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
hi all

im pretty sure most of you have heard about kc chiefs starting linebacker Jevon belcher shooting his girlfriend then driving to the stadium and killing himself..

I have a couple friends that are leos for the kcmo pd and they told me some interesting things concering the shooting thats not being reported by the msm

so here it goes jevon belcher shot his girlfriend because he found out the baby was not his
he then drove to arrowhead stadium to shoot jamal charles because the baby was his

he was stopped by chiefs staff at the gates and when the cops showed up he just killed himself

i believe the cop that told me this. and think its quite a twist

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Wow this is new news to me!! Man can you imagine how much bigger this story would have been if that actually happened? Not because Charles is more popular, but teammates having affairs with their ":friends"........If this is true, this is good that this news didn't come out!!

God bless Belcher's wife / girlfriend and the poor baby who doesn't even get to experience life on earth!! These stories sadden me deeply!

RIP

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by goou111

Wow this is new news to me!! Man can you imagine how much bigger this story would have been if that actually happened? Not because Charles is more popular, but teammates having affairs with their ":friends"........If this is true, this is good that this news didn't come out!!

God bless Belcher's wife / girlfriend and the poor baby who doesn't even get to experience life on earth!! These stories sadden me deeply!

RIP

well it has come out that belchers girlfriend was jamal charles wifes cousin and best friend

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
its quite a twist

Yes it is.
They can run DNA tests if they really want.
Families would have to decide if the results were to go public or not.
I for one wouldn't even want a test done.
It was murder-suicide that's a big enough tragedy, just imagine if it turned into a sex scandal...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Usually when someone murders their own loved one it's because some kind of infidelity was involved. Kinda messed up to bang your teammate's wife, though. If that's the kind of comradery they have on their team it's no wonder they have a 2-12 record.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Usually when someone murders their own loved one it's because some kind of infidelity was involved. Kinda messed up to bang your teammate's wife, though. If that's the kind of comradery they have on their team it's no wonder they have a 2-12 record.

after the shooting there was lots of speculation as to why he did it.. i was even thinkin i bet he found out the baby wasnt his

but didnt see the jamal charles thing at all

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Wow that is interesting news that I had not heard yet.

I do not know if any of you saw this today:
espn.go.com...

Apparently Belcher texted his "secret" girlfriend months before the incident that he would shoot Kasandra if she did not leave him alone. He also told her Kasandra knew how to push him and had threatened to take the kid and all of his money if he split on her

Also, Belcher's mother who moved in with the couple a couple weeks prior to the incident stated they had been having "relationship problems due to financial issues associated with [Kasandra] Perkins ' spending habits."

Personally, I still find this whole incident to be baffling and there definitely has to be some more facts to the whole story that have not been told yet. Perhaps the stories you are hearing from people are right and that played an role. Right now it is all speculation making it all more confusing in my opinon.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

i had not read that ty

i have not kept up at all on any details of the case just thought what the cop told me made sense cause there has been alot of hoopla about jamal and his wife taking it very hard

new topics

top topics

join