It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice higher activity of missions to space recently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What if there is an extinction level event (ELE) that the powers that be know somehow will happen on Friday?

If there is no way anyone or anything could survive this event on Earth, wouldn't it make sense to send people to the space station, Mars, moon, etc?

I want to know if my fellow ATSers have heard of more than usual activity with people being sent to space?

I think if we connect the dots with multiple manned mission trips off of Earth, someone might know something that we can't predict at the current moment?

This is just a thought, and I am a firm believer we will be here on the 22nd........This would be something kept secret from people and I would assume the higher ranking people would get first dibs.....

Any ideas or thoughts ATS??
edit on 12/18/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Well I was going to make a sarcastic insane comment saying that they have a bunker/base for the filthy rich up there. But since you took the words out of my mouth..

Hopefully they think they are safe on the moon and the comet, meteor or nibiru only takes out the moon and the disease that they are.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

Wouldn't it kinda suck to think you know something and get sent to the moon......Only to have the asteroid or whatever hit the moon?

Yeah that would kinda suck, but would be fitting......

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What would be better is if there were a weapon/event that only targets people who do not out have the best interest of humanity in mind and it wipes them all out at the same time. Then all we would have left are people who just want to get along and make humanity rise to levels we have not seen since the Atlanteans. I mean maybe we could be smart enough to once again build pyramids and accomplish things our ancestors did thousands of years ago. Maybe new technology that would benifit us instead of making new ways to get rid of us... Wow... go figure.

edit on 18-12-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Why? Do we need pyramids? I dont think we lost the technology just the desire to build them. Rome had a lot to do with the process. They took over and Egyptian religion took on the gods of the Romans and since there were no more pharohs they dont need pryamids.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

It would serve them right.

new topics

top topics

join