It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wow the loonies have been let out the asylum for this thread haven't they! And I thought ATS couldn't stoop any lower with some of the insane conspiracies recently......

This makes the 2012 threads look positively intellectual!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I've been waiting for the 'blame the Jews' line. Took longer than expected this time.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
They did 9/11 so they might just have done this as well. In he middle ages they would poison wells (although today many see this as disinfo. The true disinfo came from those who manage to hide these acts of genocide by calling it disinfo). Their tactics never change.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This has to be the most retarded comments and post I have ever seen. Any factual evidence???

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have no idea who was actually behind this awful and reprehensible attack. However, what I do know is that the official story is absolute and utter BS. Does that mean Israel did it? Of course not. But they're definitely capable of it.

What I find absolutely deplorable are the people (many in this thread) willing to just swallow the official story without question, and then ridicule the people who actually care enough to look deeper into the story to try to find the true persons behind this tragedy. Those babies deserve justice. Including the kid who supposedly shot the babies with a gun he didn't have with him.

All angles should be looked at with a fine tooth comb. And if two separate members of the government are making these claims it at least deserves some consideration.

People in this thread are welcome to toss around the tried and true (and lame) anti-semite slurs all you want. Being critical of Israel's actions does not a "j00" hater make.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
A mentally unstable person caused this

You mean an American.

A paranoid, delusional character who believes there is a conspiracy against him around every corner, that "they" are out to take his liberties away, and so he locks himself in a self imposed prison and wants to arm himself to the teeth so that he can "take out" the "bad guys," otherwise known as his fellow similarly paranoid compatriots.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Remember this guy?

Police believe Carpio, 26, who was not handcuffed, got hold of the officer's gun, shot Allen, broke a third floor window in an adjacent office and jumped onto a service road, Esserman said at a news conference. Carpio was captured after a struggle a few blocks away.

One of many articles

First thing I thought of when I heard that story was the video game Grand Theft Auto.

Yesterday a six-year old brought a handgun to school and held it to a girl's head.

Some people, including young ones, are capable of doing some pretty horrific things.

But I am not ruling anything out...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I watched the coverage of the shooting from the begining there was a man in custody in cuffs they talked to parents and the parents said they brought a man out f the woods and he looked at us and said I dident do it. There was someone in custody and was later identified as the shooters brother.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t

Remember this guy?

Police believe Carpio, 26, who was not handcuffed, got hold of the officer's gun, shot Allen, broke a third floor window in an adjacent office and jumped onto a service road, Esserman said at a news conference. Carpio was captured after a struggle a few blocks away.

One of many articles

First thing I thought of when I heard that story was the video game Grand Theft Auto.

Yesterday a six-year old brought a handgun to school and held it to a girl's head.

Some people, including young ones, are capable of doing some pretty horrific things.

But I am not ruling anything out...

You need more guns. If there were more guns then this kind of thing wouldn't happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
They did 9/11 so they might just have done this as well. In he middle ages they would poison wells (although today many see this as disinfo. The true disinfo came from those who manage to hide these acts of genocide by calling it disinfo). Their tactics never change.

I assume you mean it is possible the MOSSAD had a hand in the buildings coming down and not 'the jews did 9/11'

I # my underwear as a kid, I am certain the Jews did it, they planted it there, there were traces of pork in my # and I am a muslim?!?!?!? See, proof!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

I assume you mean it is possible the MOSSAD had a hand in the buildings coming down and not 'the jews did 9/11'

Jews are the good guys , zionists / Mossad are the bad ones .

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by whatsecret
Why would Israel......? But then again why would anybody..

I don't know if Harris has a reason for saying it [besides that he really doesn't like Israel], but the media did a great job confusing the crap out of everybody with all the inconsistency.

And who owns the media? When Fox News agrees with the left, then you know something is up. Who owns Fox News? This stinks all the way around.

Rupert Murdoch (Obama supporter in 2008) owns Fox News.

Murdoch's mother's father, Rupert Greene, was Jewish.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow really?? this is stupid and sad..Why would Israel do this, what advantage would they get..So let me get thsi straight Israel/Mossad was the ones that staged that first school attack in 1996 at Columbine, Colorado.. Israel, I doubt would kill innocent children, I don't believe they're that much fked up..They couuld do so many other things why this..I don't believe it at all..I laughed actuually when I read the head lines and the post..No offence.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
By Gordon Duff [Marine Vietnam veteran, a combat infantryman, and Senior Editor at Veterans Today]
Date : Tue Dec 18, 2012

Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, said Israel killed the children in CT to teach America a lesson . He said this was a revenge against the US and President Obama .

Israel believes the US “threw them under the bus,” particularly after the recent Gaza war, allowing Israel to be humiliated in the United Nations.Their response was to stage a terror attack, targeting America in the most hideous and brutal way possible

One three star general is quoted as saying, “Harris hit the nail right on the head and it is about time someone spoke up.”

Is Harris right? Is this a terrorist attack ? Would Israel carry out such hideous act ?

Full story : Link

Was “lone gunman” Adam Lanza a “patsy,” the same word Lee Harvey Oswald used to describe himself before being “silenced” in November 1963?

edit on 18-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

This would play right into Obama's anti 2nd Amendment hand...If Israel did this, Obama owes Israel a hearty Thank You...

And we 2nd Amendment supporters are the only ones likely to support Israel...I don't buy it for a second...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It didnt take long for blaming the jews for this.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur

Originally posted by OOOOOO
Israel killed thousand of their our children back years ago, in a eugenic cleansing, of what is now call the ringworm children.

Link www.whale.to...
edit on 18-12-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

Scientifically, during that time period, they also xrayed people's feet to fit them for shoes because they thought it was the safe. Then, they thought ringworm was properly treated with radiation. Know your history. Malepractice yes, conspiracy, no.

You need to know what you talking about before you type. They knew they were overdosing these children, it was not about cure it was about eugenic's.

"
This is a documentary about Israel's policy to irradiate the Sephardic Jews of North Africa ostensibly to eradicate ringworm. Ringworm is a fungal infection of the skin.

The effects of this treatment with radiation was death, cancer, foetal malformations and sterility. Up to 200,000 of these Arab Jewish children were treated in this way at time when the dangers of over exposure to radiation was known.

Today in Israel, Arab Jews are treated as second class citizens"

. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Why would Israel give a rat's ass about some podunk Connecticut school, enough to send a hit squad to kill twenty 5 year olds?

I think you haters would blame Israel for an asteroid hitting the earth if it ever happens, because darn those Jooz and their big noses. Their big noses are always into everything!

edit on 18-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Why?

Look at Washington D.C. now, talking about taking our gun rights away. This will divide the nation politically. If they take away our guns, it will weaken us as a nation from a defense perspective. There could even be civil war or at least squirmishes here and there where there are hold outs (Waco, TX). That crap will just allow them to further erode our civil liberties from Washington D.C.

You ask "Why?" Israel says, "Why wouldn't we?"

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I can't believe that this is one of the top threads on ATS right now... It should have been tossed into the Hoax! Bin long ago. What a decent into darkness and absurdity... Wow!! Any evidence yet to support the title of this thread??

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
I have no idea who was actually behind this awful and reprehensible attack. However, what I do know is that the official story is absolute and utter BS. Does that mean Israel did it? Of course not. But they're definitely capable of it.

What I find absolutely deplorable are the people (many in this thread) willing to just swallow the official story without question, and then ridicule the people who actually care enough to look deeper into the story to try to find the true persons behind this tragedy. Those babies deserve justice. Including the kid who supposedly shot the babies with a gun he didn't have with him.

All angles should be looked at with a fine tooth comb. And if two separate members of the government are making these claims it at least deserves some consideration.

People in this thread are welcome to toss around the tried and true (and lame) anti-semite slurs all you want. Being critical of Israel's actions does not a "j00" hater make.

Well I know who did this, that Lanza kid who killed himself afterwords. Nothing makes me think for one second that he didn't, their is NO evidence, just hearsay. What's utter BS is victimizing a child killer. These quick, inaccurate media reports are just someone relaying information any source has, it happens with EVERYTHING this media reports, as it rushes to be first to report. The media just throws it at the wall until it sticks. Why don't people understand that. You are all pissing on those kids graves. You are all sick in the head playing this stupid game.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join