Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
This sounds utterly ridiculous.

What would be the purpose of taking revenge in order to make a point about disagreeing with the targets policies when no one knows you even did it?

We all would believe it to be a depraved act by a lone perpetrator and not a revenge act by Israel in order to force us to change our policies (present and future) regarding Palestine.

What exactly did they accomplish?
No one but this guy is even thinking about Israel in relationship to the killings at Sandy Hook.

It would be a waste of time, effort, and a monumentally stupid risk.

So no, this didn't happen.

- Lee

It's rather obvious, isn't it? Let me quote from the article:

The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

The information would be leaked to the "right places" in the White House, or the Pentagon, or the State Department, or elsewhere - but NOT to the public. It would be laughable to see a high-ranking politician come out one day, try to speak the truth on these matters, and proceed to burst into and be consumed by political flames within seconds.

The reason America keeps quiet is implicit - because they are Israel's lapdog. The Israel Lobby is the most powerful lobbying group in the USA operating from foreign soil. It is one of the golden rules of US politics - something everybody knows, but nobody talks about in public.
John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt - The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy This is a 100 minute video on the subject. But the book with the same name, from the same two gentlemen, is essential reading for anyone engaging this subject.

Cheers

ETA - I don't actually buy into the Israel angle. But I don't immediately trash the notion. It can't be so easily dismissed. I am curious about this 3-star general. The article mentions that other members of law enforcement also contacted Veterans Today. Maybe they know something?
edit on 19-12-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
In England and probably throughout Europe,through the Middle Ages they would kidnap a young white christian boy [not teenager]and torture them to death ,there is old paintings showing how they did this ,by stabbing them all over with a pin or knife so they looked like a bleeding pin cushion ,One of the reasons they were not well liked in the UK

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, said Israel killed the children in CT to teach America a lesson . He said this was a revenge against the US and President Obama .

Israel believes the US “threw them under the bus,” particularly after the recent Gaza war, allowing Israel to be humiliated in the United Nations.Their response was to stage a terror attack, targeting America in the most hideous and brutal way possible

If this is really true one would think there would be a firestorm in the mediaCorp. Anyone seen anything related?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

"Is Harris right? Is this a terrorist attack? Would Israel c carry
out such a hideous act?"

Those were the original questions. I was just giving examples
of Why they could or would do such a thing.

You have to have a motive in order too implicate someone. I was
Giving ideas as to why they might be involved. That's it.
I was trying too answer the OPs questions.

I never said evil jews, that's all you friend. Even if they did do it,
I wouldn't say they are evil. It would just be mossad carrying
Out another mission, NOT every Jewish person would then be
evil. Just a small group of F`d up dudes.

Finally,im new here and these are my first posts here. Actually, i never
post on any sites.so, to ask me to give evidence to back
My claims by copy and pasting from my phone is a bit much
for me to do. Sorry. You will just have too research what I've said
and come to your own conclusions.

Lots of conspiracies ive read on here are udder BS. And there
have been some way out there speculations on here. I
Know, ive been reading this site for years.

But to think that Mossad, that does work with the CIA,
had nothing to do with these murders, especially when ALLALL
of us are still in the speculating phase, including the detectives,
is not being very open minded about this case. Im assumingassuming
you haven't played a game of CLUE in a while.

Good arguments By the way, but try not to put words in
my mouth.

Talk to you soon.

Jerky

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Also, if certsin agencies of the US government have allowed
Mex. Drug cartels to make "hits" on US soil, too further unknown
Agendas, why not
Mossad as well?

Again, just throwing thoughts out there. Don't take
Offense.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
reply to post by EarthlingSpelunker

no kidding lol... needed a good laugh

There is nothing to see here, the fact that this received 44 stars so far is proof of one thing....

That here at ATS, "S" and "F" stand for stupid and fools.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

So by proxy of what we 'allege' they've done, they've done this?

So, I could then say with certainty that it was the CIA, KGB, NSA, CSIS, etc were all part of the plan. Since I know they've done bad things before right?

There are no facts to support this idea, it's just conjecture from some moron who wanted his 10 mins to spew hate on the air. and for some god awful reason Press TV felt it required to give it to him.

I'm for having a legitimate discussiong about crimes committed by governments on foreign soil, but it has to be a discussion, not a yelling match or a rhetoric session.

~Tenth

I think you've been around long enough to match up which tragedy lines up with whose agenda. This isn't rocket science. We don't need an electron microscope to see how badly our government has been infiltrated by foreign interest, one in particular that specializes in ruthless covert ops.

Who stands to fulfill their agenda by this convenient massacre? What nation owns and operates the tech companies that record virtually all your digitally transmitted communications, which are left open to blackmail you or publicly destroy you? What nation teaches our snipers and interrogators to be more efficient? Which nation is Washington's lapdog and now after 911 the governments go-to for work too dirty for the alphabet agencies?

We've left the realm of tinfoil-hattery a long time ago. There's nothing to speculate about the fact that Israel, for reasons unexplained, was responsible for security at Fukushima. That's just one of many many many obvious and compelling examples. Right now we have the criminals, we have the circumstances, we even have the motives. We simply lack proof, and with so much "anti-semite" finger pointing and neocon "Israel has a right to defend Itself" propaganda going around, no one wants to point out the elephant in the room.

Whatever though. Don't be too smug though. The crooks that have eroded our nation don't plan on leaving us out of their wars just yet. And they certainly don't see you as a fellow human being, either. Behind those wringing hands and big grins, they think you're a dumb tool, willing to die for them.

Choose a side. Are you an American or an Israeli? If anyone loves Israel enough to post in their defense within this thread, I challenge you to PROVE IT and move there, enlist in their military and tell us all how much you enjoy killing Palestinians.

Prove your loyalties.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

The Paranoia that this is about getting Americans disarmed is silly. You bank already owns you -- Americans having weapons doesn't protect them in this age of drones and electronic surveillance. The move to ban assault weapons comes from every day Americans.

No. I don't really think it is. "Lone gun nuts" are being used right and left to dimantle gun rights in country after country. I'm not saying *rational* laws shouldn't apply to try and reduce gun violence, sure, but what we seem to be seeing like in the U.K. and China is first it's some guns, then later all guns, then now it look like in China knives in some places and 'voluntary' (how long) knife drop boxes in Britian, pretty soon it will be sticks and maybe rocks, maybe we will all have to all use plastic sporks ( no wait that's bad for the environment), I'm honestly all for reducing violence as much as we reasonably can but this agenda doesn't seem to me to be about that.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

Yea, put the fear in the mind that out there lurking behind millions and millions of gun owners.....are a few nuts and we got to cut down the whole forest to get to them. Untill then all gun owners are clingers, verge nut jobs, end of world ho hos.

I have had to wrestle with an armed man and losing that one would have been death. I know who the nuts are and how out of reality most talking about new strict gun laws are. Come on folks, take it from someone that had to look down the barrel of reality out here on the "street" and not these walled off from reality nuts that piss themselves and call the cops.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Is there any proof at all for this other than baseless speculation?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Why would Israel......? But then again why would anybody..

I don't know if Harris has a reason for saying it [besides that he really doesn't like Israel], but the media did a great job confusing the crap out of everybody with all the inconsistency.

Why would Israel? Are you serious?!! Read the Bible.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Which bit of that collection of Bronze and Iron Age folk stories is relevant to this again?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthlingSpelunker

There is nothing to see here, the fact that this received 44 stars so far is proof of one thing....

Uh.....where is there an "F" in ATS?

While I may agree with your overall opinion regarding some of the membership here...

Before you mock....don't set yourself up as a target.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Originally posted by EarthlingSpelunker

Uh.....where is there an "F" in ATS?

While I may agree with your overall opinion regarding some of the membership here...

Before you mock....don't set yourself up as a target.

He meant Stars and Flags, which this thread surprisingly got plenty despite beeing just the typical hate speech against jews.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Could someone please explain why someone would commit a terrorist act of revenge secretly? Isn't the whole point to an act of terrorism or an act of revenge to send a clear message to the person or group of people being revenged upon? Isn't that why the IDF wears uniforms? Isn't that why Muslim groups race to the press to take credit for their activities? If this were the act of a death squad, why are they running the risk that people might think it was a Latvian death squad instead of an Israeli one? The government would be getting the wrong message.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I am by no means a fan of Israel but this is just so far out there it doesn't even have a leg to stand on. It just doesn't make sense. If Israel wanted to get back at America, they would make it look like a "purposeful accident". But considering America suck milk from Israel's teat and vice versa, they don't even really have a motive. Newtown was just a terrible, terrible tragedy. I believe there's no conspiracy behind it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Congrats ATS, you just gave 85+ stars to the ramblings of a notorious neo-nazi...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

Originally posted by lee anoma
This sounds utterly ridiculous.

What would be the purpose of taking revenge in order to make a point about disagreeing with the targets policies when no one knows you even did it?

We all would believe it to be a depraved act by a lone perpetrator and not a revenge act by Israel in order to force us to change our policies (present and future) regarding Palestine.

What exactly did they accomplish?
No one but this guy is even thinking about Israel in relationship to the killings at Sandy Hook.

It would be a waste of time, effort, and a monumentally stupid risk.

So no, this didn't happen.

- Lee

It's rather obvious, isn't it? Let me quote from the article:

The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

The information would be leaked to the "right places" in the White House, or the Pentagon, or the State Department, or elsewhere - but NOT to the public. It would be laughable to see a high-ranking politician come out one day, try to speak the truth on these matters, and proceed to burst into and be consumed by political flames within seconds.

The reason America keeps quiet is implicit - because they are Israel's lapdog. The Israel Lobby is the most powerful lobbying group in the USA operating from foreign soil. It is one of the golden rules of US politics - something everybody knows, but nobody talks about in public.
John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt - The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy This is a 100 minute video on the subject. But the book with the same name, from the same two gentlemen, is essential reading for anyone engaging this subject.

Cheers

ETA - I don't actually buy into the Israel angle. But I don't immediately trash the notion. It can't be so easily dismissed. I am curious about this 3-star general. The article mentions that other members of law enforcement also contacted Veterans Today. Maybe they know something?
edit on 19-12-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

You know who donates more money to the Israel lobby than the Jews? Christians..
edit on 20-12-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail

Congrats ATS, you just gave 85+ stars to the ramblings of a notorious neo-nazi...

Look on the bright side, they also gave their IP addresses to the government by posting on a conspiracy site, all is well. Long live the empire!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerkyBeer
reply to post by DeathShield

Good arguments By the way, but try not to put words in
my mouth.

Talk to you soon.

Jerky

Points taken, and my apologies for any presumptuousness on my part.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by whatsecret
Why would Israel......? But then again why would anybody..

I don't know if Harris has a reason for saying it [besides that he really doesn't like Israel], but the media did a great job confusing the crap out of everybody with all the inconsistency.

The Bible explains why Israel would send killers to murder 20 American babies in a school classroom??? What page?
edit on 20-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join