It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eisegesis

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
I dont see why Israel would want to do this so i dont think Israel had anything to do with it.

Really think about that statement...kinda made me chuckle.

Try pretending your someone else sometimes when playing detective in the future.

No harm done I hope!

I still dont see what Israel would gain from this short term or even years from now. Dont get me wrong though i know from history that if you slap Israel they slap you back twice as hard.
edit on 19-12-2012 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
so it it true the rifle was in his car while he was found with only the 2 handguns?
why is this not big news?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
so it it true the rifle was in his car while he was found with only the 2 handguns?
why is this not big news?

In this context, and per this thread, I am sure that someone will be along shortly to explain that the Jews control the American media, and that is why.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by fiftyfifty

You put an awful lot of faith in the "investigators" and MSM if you really think we're ever going to get the true facts of what happened that day. The supposed shooter is dead, and they still refuse to give even a basic timeline of what happened that morning, for example from the first 911 call to arrival of the police to removal of the last student/staff. That tells me they're hiding something.

If you're waiting for the truth from an investigation, you'll be waiting a long time.
edit on 19-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

I'm not saying THIS incident is another "engineered event" -- but I do wonder out loud if; the new "tactic" is to NOT go for a complex to pull off event like 9/11, and do something that's MUCH easier to control, but just as emotionally effective.

Grab someone; either a loner or some kid with mental history, give them whatever course of drugs turns off their emotions and makes them follow suggestions (yes, you definitely can turn someone into a killer with todays drugs -- stop pretending good wishes conquers all). Then the subject is somehow given a series of "trigger images" -- you know; "attack this when you see it". They are placed at the scene, and maybe a few handlers or on hand to make sure carnage ensues, and anyone with a clear understanding of the situation is part of the death toll.

The Batman attack had tear gas. The "culprit" claimed to have no knowledge of events a few days later. That could be an excuse but why would someone so crazy to do such a thing -- deny it? Does anyone plan to go into a theater and kill everyone and then get off on a technicality?

The media is totally bankrupt now of journalistic integrity. The reporters know with keen instinct what subjects to avoid and to follow the primrose path of "The Story" that they are supposed to tell. We saw the tone set on 9/11; at one point, we heard that the attackers had attended a strip club in Florida, and people were investigating the small airport and the ringleaders girl friend -- SUDDENLY, the story was "these were devout Muslims" and the media dutifully went after the "they hate us for our freedoms" line and the story became about extremists.

It's pretty easy to get into a Kindergarten or a Movie theater and CONTROL THE EVENT, then give the Media the leads you want, and once the "story" is running, they only report things that fit the story.

>> If I were an evil billionaire wanting to manipulate this country -- tagging a few troubled people and drugging them to create a massacre would definitely be "a lot easier" to control. I'm just still waiting to see the motive on this.

However, that Benghazi attack that embarrassed the White House was right on the heels of Obama giving the cold shoulder to delegates of Israeli's government over the Iran war they wants us to start for them... in that case, there WAS much more of a potential link. Anyway -- I scolded others about moving towards motive and accusations before we had evidence, and here I am wandering that way.

The only point I'm making is that; for whatever reason -- attacking America at it's weak points and manipulating our emotions is a lot easier with a manipulated patsy than flying airplanes into buildings. It's a lot cheaper too.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
www.legitgov.org...

Check this out, sometime is wrong about the whole shootimg thing.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sorry, this is the one you need to watch.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
I dont think this story holds any water, sure it makes for a good read, but in all reality all the US has to do is say it condems israel and does not support them and every Israel hating nation around them will swarm in for the kill.

That's absolutely true. And it sounds like a motive for the Mossad to get dirt on every politician and compromise them with sex workers, or criminal acts.

Watch one of the annual "we support Israel" political benefits sometime. You will watch politicians from both sides of the isle get on their knees and kiss the ring. Of course, that kind of prostitution is standard for well-funded lobbyists. Any politician that shows any hint of NOT supporting Israel, gets their career ruined in short order. Pretty much like any Republican being anti-NRA or any Democrat supporting a Union (yeah, I know, it used to be political suicide to be anti-Union).

But let's table this issue of the Mossad for now. Let's try and find out what happened, before everyone debates "would they or wouldn't they?" If you read any history and follow clandestine services -- almost every country has skeletons in the closet and not only WOULD THEY, but they have. Our country spirited away people to be tortured in various countries -- just think about how sick and depraved some of those tortures are if it's worse than what we can dish out...

Things are as they are, and there is no sense trying to fit reality to how we HOPE various nations would act. Let's stick to the facts.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What is wrong with you people when you believe a Nazi Jew hater with no evidence over common sense?? And you morons flag this post with 80+ flags?? I must admit the quantity of intelligent members with critical thinking ability is vastly diminished.. All we're left with is the blind lazy sheep who take what anyone has to say as truth..
edit on 19-12-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mglsite
www.youtube.com...

Sorry, this is the one you need to watch.

It does not make sense to have a PRETEND catastrophe. If someone were going for "world domination" do you think they would balk at killing kids? 26 people did die -- I have no doubt about that. WE can question how it happened and who did it, or if the killer was being controlled.

But it doesn't make sense to hire actors -- it's too easy to be exposed alter on.

The Paranoia that this is about getting Americans disarmed is silly. You bank already owns you -- Americans having weapons doesn't protect them in this age of drones and electronic surveillance. The move to ban assault weapons comes from every day Americans.

I'm on the fence about how much gun control we should have. I would favor installing an RFID in all guns so that schools and other institutions could CHEAPLY track if one were in the vicinity. It still allows people to use their guns, it just means people would know when you were packing. Nobody needs to be walking into a school with firearms so their right to privacy and the 2nd amendment stops at the door.

I'm willing to entertain all kinds of conspiracies -- but this one is pretty weak. Evil power brokers don't care enough to spare children and hire actors. The big flaw here is assuming too much integrity on the part of the villains.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The website the OP is referencing is an Iranian website. Maybe we shouldn't take this report as true in any way.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
What is wrong with you people when you believe a Nazi Jew hater with no evidence over common sense?? And you morons flag this post with 80+ flags?? I must admit the quantity of intelligent members with critical thinking ability is vastly diminished.. All we're left with is the blind lazy sheep who take what anyone has to say as truth..

We shouldn't be taking ONLY the evidence of "haters" -- I agree. But we have made it acceptable to be "Muslim haters" in this country as well, and people still listen to mouth pieces who say all sorts of nonsense about the Middle East -- without checking the facts.

Hate and hyperbole ruin any discussion or search for truth. And out of the gate -- I'm offended and annoyed at this topic.... but I jumped in the discussion because I don't want this investigation into Sandy Hook to get derailed. People are spending far more time fighting old arguments about "Mossad this and that" and not talking about Sandy Hook. At this point you can't point to anyone but the crazed kid.

Let's all refocus on what doesn't add up, and stop dividing by zero to achieve the result we came in to prove before we learned anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mglsite

This seems so scripted, contrived and fake it's hard to believe anything about this event. So many disconnects and fake reporting only the naive and simple minded will believe the official story.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

Originally posted by libertytoall

We shouldn't be taking ONLY the evidence of "haters" -- I agree. But we have made it acceptable to be "Muslim haters" in this country as well, and people still listen to mouth pieces who say all sorts of nonsense about the Middle East -- without checking the facts.

Hate and hyperbole ruin any discussion or search for truth. And out of the gate -- I'm offended and annoyed at this topic.... but I jumped in the discussion because I don't want this investigation into Sandy Hook to get derailed. People are spending far more time fighting old arguments about "Mossad this and that" and not talking about Sandy Hook. At this point you can't point to anyone but the crazed kid.

Let's all refocus on what doesn't add up, and stop dividing by zero to achieve the result we came in to prove before we learned anything.

You want to know what doesn't add up? The second person found in the woods in camo clothing who was promptly taken into custody and never heard about again. My guess is he did the shooting and Lanza was a patsy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

So because there is propaganda on one side of the fence, you must be fed with propaganda from the other side?
Just because there's an anti muslim propaganda as you say, you automatically lose the ability to think for yourself and immediately should buy into counter propaganda? WTF kind of logic is that?

Not speaking of you specifically, but more at the hordes of people who flag this kind of nonsense.

The person you quoted told the truth. The amount of critical thinking around here has diminished and is almost gone.

For this thread there's no need to even use critical thinking. Any sane person sees the huge fallacy in this thread's claims. Can you seriously not see it? Like, what's there to be gained from all of this? And wouldn't there be even minimal evidence of the survivors of said 'death squad'?

I'm not one to say disregard any evidence and go with your instincts but this thread serves no evidence of anything at all. The blabbering of a non-official with a clear grudge for Israel on an Iranian network is something only a fool will take as evidence.

You could list the reasons why this is obviously BS but it won't matter for those who still believe the 'Evil Zionists' are behind anything.
To put a tag on Israel at something like this is just as stupid.

Imagine the comments of the same people who flagged this thread if the news piece was coming from fox and the guest speaker would've blamed Iran for this with the same idiotic reasoning and non existent evidence. They'd spam "LOL MSM FOX NEWS IS NOT RELIABLE THIS IS PROPAGANDA" for 50 pages.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
Israel is a martial state, it is not be confused with a normal democracy at all (see also Arab citizens of Israel).

Yeah hi.
From that link you've brought;

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Urgh..

Now there are plenty of things I would not put past Israel and Mossad on the other side of the world. However in this case...come on?

Just..un-screw the tin foil hat and move on.

~Tenth

I'm not wearing a tin foil hat and this makes the more sense than a 20 year old, shy autistic kid going rambo in a school he had no connection to.

The Mossad messed up and that why this kid had the wrong ID planted on him. His brother was the one with the anarchistic views. They grab this kid thinking it was him and planted the wrong ID on his dead body. This is the only thing that makes sense.

Look. If ISRAEL or any country could do this as a clandestine act and we couldn't figure it out we are dumbasses. If it is a "message" and our gov knows about it and doesn't make the country that did it cease to exist then we are dumbasses.

Basically. The premise that it is a foreign act to do this is preposterous. If it were we would destroy that country.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

What was your point, I seem to have missed it. I think I get what you attempted to infer but see that as an over simplistic way of attempting to pass the idea that all is well.

Consider the choices then, it is normal human behavior, only few will step to protect the victim from a bully, in this case they were asked it they would like to become the victims themselves, there was no real choice there. The only metric interesting is the 18% and the 14% even so that the values are not the same has some relevance, the other relevant aspect is the level and quality of information available to those that responded to the equerry...

I imagine a similitude would have existed had the same type of poll been made to integrated native Americans in the US, during the expansion West.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
the premise of isreali gunmen commiting the crime is unsubstantiated but the questions asked are very logical. Child witnesses are some of the most reliable there are. they dont have motives, they just see literally what they see.

Well then this sounds like a clever way of discrediting what the kids said....by mixing it up with this crap.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

Ok, i wont argue with most of those facts, but those facts are not the issues here. the issue is that i asked for tangible evidence that mossad was present. All you have done is provide evidence that CT does business with Israel by spending their foreign aide money on the Connix Programs. And i believe you meant CTIX not CONNEX...But how does any of that prove that israel was behind the attack? Mossad is a scary organization just like the KGB and CIA. But come on...even i am willing to recognize that my suspicion of the UN's involvement is based merely on suspicion and not on Fact. I base that suspicion only on the idea that these attacks conveniently happen in years where un legislation is proposed to the american government. The only thing you have proven here is that Israel does Business with Connecticut on a governmental level and that Governor Malloy intends to cut programs that aid israel. Programs that could easily be transferred over to or replaced by one of the 49 other states in our union. I bet Texas would GLADLY replace CT.

A. Connecticut Israel Exchange Commission (connex) has
supplied Israel 1.5 Billion dollars worth of military
Weapons, vehicles, military research, etc... via multiple
government contractors in CT since 1988. (that secret
Blackhawk that the SEALS were in??? Sikorsky, CT, the Mossad
also has been GIVEN these blackhawks.

B. I say given because 55 million dollars of the annual handouts
GIVEN to Israel to support them , must be spent on CT
military/industrial contracts. Thats part of the Connex
agreement. ( Sounds like money laundering to me, idk.)

G. Gov. Malloy, of CT, had called for an end to the military Industrial complexes CONNEX program in 2012. es is currently leading the assault weapons ban

Son , none of those points prove the OP.

You've already refuted yourself with this one. This would make it a military-industrial plot and not a zionist/israeli one. You seem to forget that israel also supplies many European defense contractors with military technologies as well, they could easily hammer out deals with them if military hardware is the motive here.Secondly while what you listed COULD provide evidence for a motive you would first have to prove that Mossad/zionists/evil-jews were even involved with the CT shooting. This would be like shooting themselves in the foot. Why risk international war over 55 million dollars? Why would you shoot up a school in connecticut and risk war with the most powerful western nation in the world, while simultaneously incurring the wrath and cooperation of the UN and Arab-nations. Instead, you could renegotiate the contract, avoid all out war and start purchasing your US made Foreign Aide funded products from any of the 49 other states that are Technological and Intellectual behenoths. I am sure that they would LOVE to take israels 55 million dollar a year military-hardware purchases.

D. Obama promised Israel bunker buster bombs IF the Israelisis held off on attacking Palestine until After the elections, did the US reneg, idk.

That does not prove that they shot up a school in connecticut. The whitehouse has denied ever making that promise because it would have looked REALLY bad on obamas part.

E. Gen. Petreus publicly denounced Israel s actions against Palestine in2010, then he's caught in a "honey trap". Many say his mistress was Israeli.

F. Jane Harman is a candidate to replace Petreus, she's been linked, via nsa wiretaps, with Israeli spies

And that same honey-trap coincided with his Benghazi hearing. Also just because she is Israeli (which you have not confirmed, you just said that OTHER PEOPLE say that she is) does not automatically mean she is doing it on behalf of israel.

So they shot up a connecticut school because Jane Harman,who is one of their own according to NSA wiretaps that you have not provided, is potentially our new CIA director?

None of these points prove the OP

You are being blinded by your cognitive biases. You are a human, you are a free-thinking individual, you are above this. If you disagree with me then that is fine,it is your right to do so, but at least question your own assertions and suspicions.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

The Paranoia that this is about getting Americans disarmed is silly. You bank already owns you -- Americans having weapons doesn't protect them in this age of drones and electronic surveillance. The move to ban assault weapons comes from every day Americans.

No. I don't really think it is. "Lone gun nuts" are being used right and left to dimantle gun rights in country after country. I'm not saying *rational* laws shouldn't apply to try and reduce gun violence, sure, but what we seem to be seeing like in the U.K. and China is first it's some guns, then later all guns, then now it look like in China knives in some places and 'voluntary' (how long) knife drop boxes in Britian, pretty soon it will be sticks and maybe rocks, maybe we will all have to all use plastic sporks ( no wait that's bad for the environment), I'm honestly all for reducing violence as much as we reasonably can but this agenda doesn't seem to me to be about that.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join