It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Got to agree.

Folks, you know I love ya but this one... this ones shameful.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by Djarums

Got to agree.

Folks, you know I love ya but this one... this ones shameful.

thats exactly what im saying in a PV conversation
wish i didnt post in this innapropriate thread but its done
because it brings more pain and hate .. we dont need that

i got caught up to fast in this front page thread

memo to myself .. next time stay away !
edit on 12/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

I don't know how you personally define "real and
Tangible" but from what little bit of research I've done, this
is the most solid info I have found:

A. Connecticut Israel Exchange Commission (connex) has
supplied Israel 1.5 Billion dollars worth of military
Weapons, vehicles, military research, etc... via multiple
government contractors in CT since 1988. (that secret
Blackhawk that the SEALS were in??? Sikorsky, CT, the Mossad
also has been GIVEN these blackhawks.

B. I say given because 55 million dollars of the annual handouts
GIVEN to Israel to support them , must be spent on CT
military/industrial contracts. Thats part of the Connex
agreement. ( Sounds like money laundering to me, idk.)

C. Obama is not the biggest supporter of Israel, look it up

D. Obama promised Israel bunker buster bombs IF the Israelisis
held off on attacking Palestine until After the elections, did
the US reneg, idk.

E. Gen. Petreus publicly denounced Israel s actions against
Palestine in2010, then he's caught in a "honey trap". Many
say his mistress was Israeli.

F. Jane Harman is a candidate to replace Petreus, she's been
linked, via nsa wiretaps, with Israeli spies

G. Gov. Malloy, of CT, had called for an end to the military
Industrial complexes CONNEX program in 2012.
es is currently leading the assault weapons ban

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
I myself do not back Israel or approve of anything that they do but to say they had a hand in this is a bit over the top..... A mentally unstable person caused this and yes there is a LOT of evidence that doesn't add up and more questions than answers but this time I don't think it can be blamed on Israel.... Never thought I'd hear myself say that

edit on 18/12/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

So you acknowledge there are many inconsistencies and more questions than answers yet you are still confident in saying a mentally unstable person caused it? Someone needs a lesson in logical reasoning...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I dont think this story holds any water, sure it makes for a good read, but in all reality all the US has to do is say it condems israel and does not support them and every Israel hating nation around them will swarm in for the kill.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

This thread is proof, along with other recent hate-filled threads, that the hatred for Israel is so pervasive and widespread that many people are willing to believe almost any allegation thrown at them.

Furthermore, with the level of hatred, and/or general contempt for the Jewish state here in America, and globally the Israelis are isolated and facing imminent threats, and are in a weakened position to confront those threats... Of course the threats aren't real, no one believes it.... That makes anything possible.

If the demonization of Israel is effective enough and they are attacked, perhaps the majority here and elsewhere will claim they had it coming, or worse, rejoice and celebrate it.

The Nazi propaganda campaign against the Jews would be envious of what is happening now in the digital age.
edit on 19-12-2012 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I believe this is a ploy to take our eyes and attention off other more tangible aspects of the story.

I see us all as honey bears sitting under a bee hive waiting for some honey to lap up. Someone decided to climb up the tree and whack that hive down...just to make a buzz.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Ben81
Not the first time the zionist kills americans

remember USS LIBERTY
remember 9/11
now remember Sandy Hook

Except of course 9/11 and Sandy Hook had nothing to do with the jews.... you really hate them, dont you!

Dude, it is best to forgive these people for their hatred and ignorance. They are lost and scared in this world and are manipulated via their fears. Just calmly state your case against them and move on. If you decide to rebut do it calmly. When you are that emotionally invested and brainwashed by any government or faction you will blame everything on whoever it is you consider as the source of evil. Some people choose democrats or republicans, others choose jews and muslims.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

You put an awful lot of faith in the "investigators" and MSM if you really think we're ever going to get the true facts of what happened that day. The supposed shooter is dead, and they still refuse to give even a basic timeline of what happened that morning, for example from the first 911 call to arrival of the police to removal of the last student/staff. That tells me they're hiding something.

If you're waiting for the truth from an investigation, you'll be waiting a long time.
edit on 19-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I dont see why Israel would want to do this so i dont think Israel had anything to do with it.

But dont think for a minute that Israel is incapable of revenge or innocent of any crimes.
Dont forget Munich.
Israel went to extreme lengths to prove a point and get revenge for their dead athletes.

Maybe i should say Mossad instead of Israel.
edit on 19-12-2012 by xXSvenXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
FYI, im not anti Israel, but im not pro israel. Im pro
America. Israel, iran, russia, england, are not america. Therefore,
Im not invested in their health/success.
All I am doing is looking at circumstantial evidence, applying
some critical thinking, and looking at all possible suspects.
These men have stated Israels Mossad might have been
involved and that seems logical based on the current power
struggles within Americas government.
There is definetely a rift in our goverment and Israel is the
Number 1 or number 2 suspect in many instances. Maybe
not directly, but via pro israeli support, definitely.
That is all. Out.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Israeli death squads? It just a bunch of well paid "B" list actors. Yes Israel was most likely involved, set it up or funded it etc. But Death Squads? How can you have a death squad when no 1 was killed?

edit on 19-12-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Well, OP, there has to be two low ends of an IQ curve and it seems you're comfy being in the first one. DNA being what it is, there isn't a whole lot you can do... but reading a few books other than The Protocols might help.

No wonder Israel is militant with a world full of hateful thugs blaming them for everything. And that chucklehead from Arizona isn't exactly an enlightened being either. When you're considered dim in Arizona it means something.

Sad.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm just really, really curious -

Just say it was a foreign nation state that did this.

Not naming any one in particular, just saying, it was one.

If that were the case, that one or two terrorist came in and killed some kids to send a message or get some revenge....

Would America still be yelling gun control! Assault weapon ban! Or even....

Would instead they be demanding armed guards?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by whatsecret
Why would Israel......? But then again why would anybody..

I don't know if Harris has a reason for saying it [besides that he really doesn't like Israel], but the media did a great job confusing the crap out of everybody with all the inconsistency.

And who owns the media? When Fox News agrees with the left, then you know something is up. Who owns Fox News? This stinks all the way around.

Fox news is agreeing with the Left? Yeah, that stinks.

I would just like people to post the "facts" that they know, and the questions -- it's too soon to say "who is responsible" for manipulating events. WE can't jump from "kid was a patsy" to the Mossad -- not that I'm squeamish about thinking that group would and has done ANYTHING -- it's just that you shut down debate.

Let's try not to get everyone's hackles up with "gun control", Fox News, the Mossad, and just stick to what's provable. Someone mentioned testimony from kids that the gunman was handcuffed -- that's pretty curious.

I'm not grasping for a REASON for this crazy event to give me comfort -- it just seems that things like the Batman killing look more like people being drugged and suggested to go out and massacre. There were reports of two other people who had stockpiled weapons in Colorado -- how do you get three people independently deciding to freak like this?

Let's consider that there is a drug, that makes people open to a, and a technique to take a person of the street and turn them into a weapon -- it seems something the CIA or military would have an interest in such a thing. And as corrupt as our government gotten, said technology was likely sold to other countries.

Say this technique is in the hands of billionaires and they use it from time to time to "distract the media." The response of the average person is; "tin-foil-hat" -- as if billions of dollars isn't siphoned off by bankers every day. We already have people with unlimited funds, and no remorse -- what they did economically, like launder drug and weapon money -- it's only a tiny ethical step to hiring mass killings to manipulate the public.

I can see that people can go crazy and get violent -- but these are kind of out of the blue. I want to know more about this kid -- but I'm probably going to get media spin. It would be great if people stuck to the facts because when people start spouting nonsense, it poisons the well. It's already stretching credulity to wonder out loud if MK-Ultra type "drugged assassins" have gone mainstream -- we don't need to add specious distractions and make accusations of anyone. FIRST, prove that the mass murder that took place was NOT what we were told - then follow the bread crumbs.

I'm just hoping this doesn't go down the rabbit hole like so many other incidents.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

If that were the case, that one or two terrorist came in and killed some kids to send a message or get some revenge....

Would America still be yelling gun control! Assault weapon ban!

No, they'd blame it on the youtube video for insulting their faith, and make a series of apologies in the media, then go on the gun control agenda.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
reply to post by UltraMarine

Well, OP, there has to be two low ends of an IQ curve and it seems you're comfy being in the first one. DNA being what it is, there isn't a whole lot you can do... but reading a few books other than The Protocols might help.

No wonder Israel is militant with a world full of hateful thugs blaming them for everything. And that chucklehead from Arizona isn't exactly an enlightened being either. When you're considered dim in Arizona it means something.

Sad.

While I think accusing Israel on this situation is ridiculous -- without proof. I think that dismissing the issue people have with Israel won't do them any good either. I grew up in a Jewish, Liberal, enlightened neighborhood; the cliche of "some of my best friends are Jewish" -- well, they were. Still are.

But the older I've gotten and the more I've learned about history, the more I realize that it's never just black and white. The KKK and other hate groups seem to overemphasize things so they can, well, hate something. On the other hand -- there's a REASON that trouble has followed the Jews -- and that's not to excuse it. Anyone who cares about their Jewish friends, could find issue with the very militarized Likud government in Israel. It's like saying that "not liking George Bush" means you hate America. I'm a big fan of America and Jews -- and I want them to change course.

So yes, there are racist people out there who blame Israel for everything. But on the other hand, this one particular group controls most of the banking on this planet. Israel basically invented terrorism and guerrilla warfare for dealing with overwhelming enemies, and now they pretend their hands are clean and everyone just hates them. Well, Saudi Arabia and Egypt are all "frenemies" with Israel -- some of these "enemies" are merely of convenience to keep populations in control.

Paranoia and a self-fullinging prophesy of persecution, has twisted groups like the Mossad into dangerous things. And I recent that so many of our own politicians get all crazy about defending Israel and one has to wonder where their allegiances lay -- remember, this is from a person who grew up as an enlightened Liberal Jew for all intents and purposes. I say it out of love and respect and a desire for Israel to change it's course before they inspire more distrust.

I used to be the one who took people to task for any slur against Jews, and now I'm a lot more hesitant about which battles I fight. I didn't set out to start looking for Mossad or APAC involvement -- that suspicion has been earned.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
I dont see why Israel would want to do this so i dont think Israel had anything to do with it.

Really think about that statement...kinda made me chuckle.

Try pretending your someone else sometimes when playing detective in the future.

No harm done I hope!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think the plot is more sinister then a country wanting revenge. The same people behind 911 is behind these shootings, this is about creating a event that will start the act of dismantling the constitution. More specifically in this case the 2nd Amendment. Once the 2nd amendment it purged what to stop them form doing it again, these people work behind the scenes to make sure the people don't have enough arms once they declare Martial law.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Foxxmulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well at least they didn't have a van painted with the school painted on the side and high fiving each other this time.

I watched a video from the air with a spot light on the trunk of the Adam Lanza car. They showed a deputy picking up a weapon from the trunk of the car and ejection one shell - a shot gun shell - it was a shot gun not an AR-15 or AK-47 assault rifle. I have been raised around guns and know them by site and I can say without a doubt that was a shot gun. Someone is not telling the truth again. There is a whole list of BS coming from this investigation.

There is so much disinformation on this tragedy it is mind boggling. The authorities would almost have to do this on purpose to screw this up so bad.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join