It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda

Who is in charge of the investigation of Sandy Hook and is there any reason to suspect he would lie to the public?

I believe the State Police wound up in charge. That would be the guy was giving press conferences every hour at the start of the investigation. But there were who knows how many people there from all sorts of jurisdictions who would have to be in on this magically impossible conspiracy including the first responders from the small town itself.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Not the first time the zionist kills americans

remember USS LIBERTY
remember 9/11
now remember Sandy Hook

time someone stop these mass murderer
i would support an invasion of Israel by US troops
and at the same time deliver Gaza from their hell hole
edit on 12/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Why is this so hard to beleive?

Why?

Because while there is evidence of a conspiracy theory there is NO EVIDENCE that israel is behind it.

-There is no testimony from the teachers

-There is no testimony from state police

-There is no evidence that there was more than two people involved

-Because israel is already under heavy scrutiny from the UN and EU.

-the POTENTIAL nomination of Chuck Hagel is the only thing given as reason for Mossad/israel/zionists/jews for this attack. This ignores that Chuck Hagel DOES NOT have the political authority to be a significant threat to israel.

- The second line of reasoning is that " they did this in norway" meanwhile there is ZERO evidence that mossad carried out this operation in norway.

- The shooting took place in a relatively unknown town. If they were attempting to make a statement while maintaining a cover then they would have done it in a city that not only has a signifcant jewish presence but also a significant gun crime rate. If you want the operation to look organic you would not risk exposure by sending in a freaking death-squad whos presence would require a coverup by local and state police. It is better to leave the police out of the loop. You would not tell ANYONE outside of the people who need to know that such a thing would take place. No documents that detail the operation, no political leaders in the loop, ONLY the mossad agents tasked with carrying out the killings would know.

-Because risk of exposure would spark a war against them and the USA. Arab nations would give full support. In short, israel would be wiped off of the map. The entire region would turn into craters and glass deserts. Only a literal act of god would save them

-The only "evidence" that is available is from a guy who said that "other people agree with me"

Now please, answer my question. And do it without resorting to "the zionist media" and "they've killed palestinian kids"

What real tangible evidence is there that israel did this?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

remember USS LIBERTY
remember 9/11
now remember Sandy Hook

Except of course 9/11 and Sandy Hook had nothing to do with the jews.... you really hate them, dont you!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
What real tangible evidence is there that israel did this?

I know that, it is easy.

They are jews, and we all know the jews do everything!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wikipedia - Press TV

Press TV is a 24-hour English language news network owned by the state-owned media corporation Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran.

Imagine Iranian state TV coming up with a hit-piece about potential Israeli involvment in a school massacre in the USA. Who'da thunk it.

Given the political stance between the countries involved here, does anyone actually trust this particular piece of bigot fodder hit piece journalism?

'Cause I know I don't.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Israeli death squads killed kids because the USA through Israel under the bus?

Seriously?

If that is true, then the rumor about Iran planning to secretly fly in hordes of flying monkeys to steal American children and hold them until Obama gives them the powerful ruby slippers... Must be true as well!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Given the political stance between the countries involved here, does anyone actually trust this particular piece of bigot fodder hit piece journalism?

Some people here believe anything that they post, particularly when it is blaming the jew!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by UltraMarine

I think something very interesting with what you have posted here.....Or shall I say the most interesting part is the kids saying they saw a man pinned to the ground with handcuffs on??

Why would a kid lie about this??

This smells like a coverup to me.......Don't know how yet, but I am sure the ATS community will find it sooner rather than later.......MSM surely isn't going to tell us!! That is 1 thing that is for certain!!

That could easily have been a precautionary measure where the individual might have been a teacher who ran from the school into the woods to avoid being killed.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

remember USS LIBERTY
remember 9/11
now remember Sandy Hook

Except of course 9/11 and Sandy Hook had nothing to do with the jews.... you really hate them, dont you!

did you read my post i said zionist .. dont change the words
got nothing against the jews and you know it

i like these jews below and with all my heart (real jews)

Zionist are like the KKK white supremacist of america but in worst
and yes they had something to do with 9/11

about sandy hook murder .. this is new for me accusing Israel
i even didnt though about Israel might have something to do with it
its plausible .. we need to know more about it
im just not surprise by this article from this general that leaked something

i will not jump right aways on the band wagon though
i think no children at all got harmed and this is a big psyop for some agenda
this article and killing might be bullock after all many things is suspicious
thank God if no kids were killed if im right

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

This is the lamest....the stupidest....the most ridiculous claim I've ever read in all the years I've been a registered member on this website.

And that's saying something.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

They didn't lie about it! I saw mulyiple videos of it, there was a thread here about it that showed the guy and parent and kids talking about a man in camo caught in the woods that was saying " I didn't do it" to the parents as he was arrested.

I've asked in multiple threads what happened to this man, and I think we need to know before we can honestly discount a conspiracy. If that man is swet under the rug than I will officially believe lanza is a patsy (a poor one thatmade mistakes).

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

We know what you said, "zionist" are just a weasel word used by jew haters to try and cover up their hate.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This has to be the least plausible theory as to what happened, out of all the ways for Israel to make a statement...they choose a small school in stony hook? We may have a shaky relationship at the moment...but this is just nonsense.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Oh gee I wonder if he's biased? Thank you.

Ridiculousness confirmed.

I have to preface my statement by saying I don't believe Israel had anything to do with the Sandy Hook shootings.

That out of the way, you scoffed at the bias of Harris' statements when they came from the most biased rag in the country: The Phoenix New Times. This so-called news source is so unabashedly radically left wing, I wouldn't hesitate to call them a communist propaganda vehicle, and I've never said that about any media outlet.

I've read it many times, and I can't make it through a single article. Their bias is so obvious as to put MSNBC to shame. Every so-called news piece does nothing to enlighten the reader. Instead, they bash every non-democrat politician unmercifully, sometimes for several pages. If you're an Arizona politician and mention gun rights or enforcing the border, and you'll earn several articles where you'll be called a racist, neocon and worse. This thing is given out for free, and I can only surmise that there's good reason for that.

So if you want to confirm ridiculousness, bias just doesn't cut it in this case..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

We know what you said, "zionist" are just a weasel word used by jew haters to try and cover up their hate.

did you miss the part where i say i love those anti zionist jews with all my heart ?

and that makes me a jew haters ?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I realize this is in Skunk Works but it is kind of funny that with 10 pages of mostly hate not one piece of evidence has been presented.

Here's what I see...

A tragedy occurred.

The Government of Iran through its wholly owned and controlled media arm called "PressTV" thinks it's the Israelis behind it. Very credible.

But wait, there's more... A guy who once ran for Governor believes it, too.

Well, clearly the fact that he once ran for Governor means he's an expert in everything, right? I went to the Arizona Secretary of State's website to see what unbelievable requirements they must have and here's what I found...

In order to run for Governor the candidate has to be a US Citizen for 10 years, a Citizen of Arizona for 5 years, and at least 25 years old.

So... in other words... the supreme expert in question's qualifications were... *drumroll please*... he parked himself in Arizona and didn't die.

Well... I'll be damned. That does make him an expert in everything doesn't it.

Above someone asked if evidence would be shown implicating "Israeli Death Squads Involved in Sandy Hook Bloodbath" and the answer is no, because there is none.

This thread took a highly speculative scenario that was a combination of propaganda and irresponsible journalism, mixed it with some old fashioned bigotry and has become 10 pages of thoroughly irrelevant and off topic posts talking about how nasty Israel/Jews are.

Such gems of wisdom... A few pages ago one member even compared it to Jews "poisoning the wells."

A lot of progress has been made since the days of the plague... curing stupidity isn't one of the areas though.

What a disgraceful thread.

There are so many unanswered questions regarding this tragedy and people insist on using it to spout their usual baseless hatred.

Awesome.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
First....

Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman

Idiot republican from an idiotic assbackwards state.

Second, there's not a single shred of evidence to point to ANYTHING other than a lone gunman.

Adam Lanza was about to be committed to psychiatric care against his will (His mother submitted a request for authorization) and was angry. In his eyes, his mother cared more about the kids at the school she volunteered at (She was a volunteer at Sandy Hook and not a teacher) than about him...so he took vengeance on her and on the kids she worked with the year before (Now first graders). Its a very straight forward case and people trying to inject conspiracy theories are idiot fear-mongers with nothing more than speculation, rumors, internet talk & imagintion to back up their claims.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
so all of these people on a conspiracy website who think that all media in the us comes from jewish controlled organizations, who also don't trust anything anyone tells them without coroborating evidence from neutral 3rd parties especially the news or government. automatically believe everything the news says about this including that one kid got bored and killed 22 people one day without asking any questions.

If this was a phys-op it was the most successful one in history.
edit on 19-12-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
so all of these people on a conspiracy website who think that all media in the us comes from jewish controlled organizations, who also don't trust anything anyone tells them without coroborating evidence from neutral 3rd parties especially the news or government. automatically believe everything the news says about this including that one kid got bored and killed 22 people one day without asking any questions.

If this was a phys-op it was the most successful one in history.
edit on 19-12-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

Not just that...they are suspicious of everything on the "main stream media" but, believe any crazy idiot's claims even if hat means he has no credentials, evidence or logic...and they believe that over the more reasonable and realistic explanations.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join