It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye vibrations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hey guys, I've started meditating two weeks ago and I almost experienced an astral projection my second
time meditating. Since then I've been getting better at controling my third eye, and by that I mean i can basically make it vibrate whenever I want. I've been doing it in class and during my meditation, so i have it vibrating alot. Getting to the point I have no idea what it means when I vibrate my third eye, and if its bad too do it too much. Does this have some meaning, maybe significant to the 21? Just looking for a little more insight on this, because im just unsure at this point.
edit on 18-12-2012 by liam8126 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Cool, what do you do exactly in your meditations? Or can you even describe it?

I've pretty much been able to get to the point where my whole body feels euphoric and I feel like I am upside down, but can't see anything. I don't know if that counts as close or not, but I'm always on the lookout for more effective techniques.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

I've pretty much been able to get to the point where my whole body feels euphoric and I feel like I am upside down, but can't see anything. I don't know if that counts as close or not, but I'm always on the lookout for more effective techniques.

I just calm my body and concentrate on the third eye area and make it get more intense.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I sometimes feel something to the front of my head between my eyes but higher up. I have a scar there shaped like a diamond/cross from hitting a rock at a young age. I always thought it was that I was feeling, or I broke my 3rd eye.

I did some Yoga and it got a little more intense, but now that I am not it seems more dull. Is that my 3rd eye or am I 3rd eye blind?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
As to my knowledge the eye is the lamp of the body. When the eye is good/clear, then is also your whole body full of light. But is it bad/thick, then it is also dark in your body. Make sure that the light in your body does not become darkness. 36 When your whole body is enlightened, no part dark, then it will be completely enlightened like a lamp that shines on you.

I don't realy know what you can be with what I've just told. Maybe it is a seed that will bring forth more.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by liam8126
Hey guys, I've started meditating two weeks ago and I almost experienced an astral projection my second
time meditating. Since then I've been getting better at controling my third eye, and by that I mean i can basically make it vibrate whenever I want. I've been doing it in class and during my meditation, so i have it vibrating alot. Getting to the point I have no idea what it means when I vibrate my third eye, and if its bad too do it too much. Does this have some meaning, maybe significant to the 21? Just looking for a little more insight on this, because im just unsure at this point.
edit on 18-12-2012 by liam8126 because: (no reason given)

keep on going.. u've just started. ull experience and grow with new experiences every day as long as u keep practicing. i dont know what the relevant date is or if there is one. there is an increase in spiritual energy entering those who wish to accept it but i cant say if the deadline is the 21st.

Originally posted by SilentKoala

I've pretty much been able to get to the point where my whole body feels euphoric and I feel like I am upside down, but can't see anything..

this is one tumble down the rabbit hole. you wont see anything yet unless u open your eyes under your eyelids and peer into the darkness where u should see the colours of the activated chakras swirling. you'll need to tumble a few times in many directions.. but it isnt controlled.. that's y it's a 'tumble'.. let yourself tumble.. and out of body you will go
then ull be able to see!

Originally posted by abeverage
I sometimes feel something to the front of my head between my eyes but higher up. I have a scar there shaped like a diamond/cross from hitting a rock at a young age. I always thought it was that I was feeling, or I broke my 3rd eye.

I did some Yoga and it got a little more intense, but now that I am not it seems more dull. Is that my 3rd eye or am I 3rd eye blind?

highly unlikey that you've broken your third eye.. the entire skull and brain is designed to protect it

see if u can focus and allow the force to grow where u feel 'the nag". imagine the force flowing from the back of the neck at the base of the skull(pituitary) to your 3rd eye. see if u can generate a pulsing effect. or even a vortex type motion of the force at this point flowing. if u can achieve the vortex.. just relax the 3rd eye allow it to flow and grow in intensity and fade into your alternate consciousness. your thoughts will decide the rest of what u do after that with what u see. this is 3rd eye focussed and not any of the other chakras.. so sight is the main objective.. not anything else. but if ur lucky u can activate an astral projection.

edit on 19-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join