Multiple reporters around the world become Ephasic on tv

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
website

I wanted to bring this up because i've never heard of this before. Jesse Ventura brought it up lastnight on Conspiracy Theory. Guard your thoughts well, as someone out there is playing mind games. These reporters, and including judge judy all experienced something strange and debilitating.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I have NO idea what is loading on that link....but it took almost 30 full seconds to finish loading with absolutely nothing visual to explain it...and then acted funny once it was fully loaded? Maybe something on there is just reacting weird to something I have ...but wow...when a browser almost hangs in loong term loading..I get real nervous.

On Topic... This story has bothered me deeply now since I saw footage of the first one to fall into this "state" live and on the air.

I wonder.... These are reporters. The left of the left and a peacenik's peacenik. No offense is intended by saying that. It's stating a simple and plain fact of ideology in most cases among media. However.....This is why it comes to mind.

When these reporters have a mental meltdown ...and I don't know HOW else to quite put this.... They go into a state of ...mush...for lack of a better word..in line to their line of work and their way of life. ....what I'm getting at, is others have been calm, rationale, intelligent speaking and appearing normal in every way when THEY have fallen into these meltdown periods too...the difference? Outside the media and extremely peace minded people, faces get chewed off on busy public avenues.

I do very seriously wonder how much, if at all, those are 100% connected incidents where we're simply seeing VERY different outward signs in very different people...of the same 'whatever' it is happening all over now. >>> It's getting damned scary in some ways...since no one can explain any of this.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
sounds interesting
but i am not clicking on that link...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I have a feeeling that they are getting huge amounts of certain RF,and EMF wavelengths entering the brain, and messing up the brains ability to function correctly. They must be standing in the wrong spot, because usually those News vans have huge dishes and radio antennas to send to their staion. Who knws what kind of damage we are doing to ourselves when we send out wireless transmitions, no long term study has been done, because its new tech. It has been studied that Cell towers are extremely dangerous for health, within 1500 meters of the tower.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I tried to look it up...Ephasic no luck . What is your definition?
Thanks OP!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It's no real secret that DOD has been working on non lethal weapons for decades.
(sonic weapons come to mind)
Maybe they finally figured out a way that could disorient a target? nothing permanent but enough to give you an edge, or make some reporter suddenly seem rather unreliable?

as for being done with a satellite? I don't see that as probable.
CIA Dragonfly UAVseems something smaller that looks like a cell phone or tiny UAV. would be more like it. especially in light of how many billions of dollars go into micro weapons tech
edit on 18-12-2012 by MajorMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tiremanken

I believe the OP means "aphasic":

. aphasic - someone affected by aphasia or inability to use or understand language.
handicapped person - a person who has some condition that markedly restricts their ability to function physically or mentally or socially

www.thefreedictionary.com...

In this case, it's when a reporter suddenly starts speaking gibberish or stops speaking and is spaced out.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This happened to me!! I was not reporting and am not a reporter but I couldn't understand discussion for some period like my brain wouldn't wrap around the words. I was speaking gibberish too. lasted some hours. finally figured out it was the Allegra D allergy medicine. It was really seriously scary. My pharmacist confirmed it, he ended up in the emergency room. same thing. Allegra D culprit. I wouldn't be surprised if 5/6 of these reporters were on it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Wow... That is very scary. I can only say that I've heard English as if it were a foreign language I couldn't understand once. That was with the help of far far too much alcohol....altho the shock of that experience was so profound, I recall it through the haze of being drunk.

I can't even imagine having that experience when there is no obvious explanation for it. I found it fascinating only because the reason was obvious at the time.....and it never repeated. You must have thought you'd lost your mind though.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

why ? - just why ??

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hm... This might or might not be related, but a friend of mine was exposed to a chemical that leaked in to lakes. When he was exposed to this chemical he temporally lost the ability to speak properly in a way similar to those cases from the videos. He recovered once he left the area, and they did blood work on him and nothing showed up. The rumors where he worked were that the company fudged the numbers on what they where dumping in the lake, the contents where supposedly harmless.
edit on 18-12-2012 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

why ? - just why ??

watch this.
edit on 18-12-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
They are either just tongue tied or having strokes. People have strokes every day, they're just usually not being filmed trying to talk when it happens. It's terrible and frightening but it's not a sign of government mind control.

new topics
top topics

join