It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC to cancel all gun related programming except ....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

So, NBC (often called the National Barack Channel) has decided to support his "guns are evil" campaign? Is anyone really surprised by this? Their tactics are pretty clear, too. Don't show the real uses of guns by most people, for sporting, or show anything about self defense. Do show things with criminals using guns, and running around murdering people, so you can make guns look bad.

The tactics are pretty clear. Yes, I agree. It is exactly as you say. What other motives. The dramas are fiction. They aren't real bullets. So we should not see real bullets fired, but fake ones with fake murders are just fine and dandy. That's the only other spin I can put on it.

Funny you should mention fake bullets. In that mall shooting, it was reported that he fired a good 60 rounds, and then his gun jammed. That can easily be caused by firing blanks. Been there, done that. Basic training, my buddy and I got to be the ones that fired blanks at a grenade course, for added realism. Terrible jamming issues with those, and 60 rounds is about right. I think that guy was "playing a game", in his mind, and someone else shot those three people. I think that's a distinct possibility for some of the other cases as well. Multiple shooters reported, and then it always goes to one. I think these young guys are being used as pawns, and fall guys.

What do we have for the big shootings? Arizona, we have a crowd shot at, and mostly adults killed, with just one child shot. Colorado, we have the same thing. One child, several adults. The mall shooting only had three people hit, and might have been cut short. All that, and most are not calling for gun bans. So, if you really want those bans, and you have no respect for human life, what do you do? You go after children. We have a school shooting, and twenty children taken from their families. A crime so terrible that even the gun lobbies fall silent. Plus, you have blame placed on the "mentally ill", as though Aspergers was some dangerous mental illness.

So, we have anyone with ANY little issue, that would never be considered dangerous, being considered violent, and thus unable to own a gun. Family members of such people could be prevented from having guns. Now, pair that with the way the pharmaceutical companies push pills for everything these days, and a huge chunk of the population is suddenly "unfit" to be armed. I can just see it now, "Sorry, ma'am, but our new system shows that you were prescribed sleeping pills a few months ago, so you have been flagged as being unable to purchase a gun today." All because they chose a kid with a mild form of autism as the pawn this time. Autistic people don't like loud noises, and excitement, but we are supposed to believe one planned, and executed, a mass school shooting? All part of the big plan.

Real people dead, real bullets....just maybe not in the weapons we are told they were in, or shot by the people we are told did it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

changed my mind
edit on 20-12-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join