It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President of Iraq Talabani was killed with KGB method of causing heart atack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
In 1986 Soviet KGB scientist A. Vinogradov developed an innovative method that was widely used further by KGB and GRU to provoke heart attack and infarctions. This method was based on the principle of measuring the dependency between heart perfusion through coronary vessels and psycho-emotional factors. A secretly installed device with antenna is used to record ECG without physical contact with the victim (radio-ECG). Then appropriate psycho-emotional stress was induced to cause heart insufficiency.
It seems that Talabani was put to death with this method of causing death. Ischemia that leads to infarction could be caused by inducing a strong stress that he could not survive.
This is very alike KGB style of liquidations. Russians have used this method very frequent in 1990-th and 2000-th to kill unwanted persons without leaving a clue.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Imagine what someone who possess this power would turn into

Imagine, you want something done. The person standing in your way refuses to give you what you want. So you end them. And you know with absolute certainty that no one will ever suspect you for the death.

How many deaths would it take for you to start feeling like a God?

Damn. I truely hope that this is a work of fiction. No one should have this much power.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sounds like a sure kill - undetected, unprovable... I wonder why they went with all this trouble in London a couple of years ago (radioactive)? Somebody forgot to pass a memo?

Also, posting on ATS, please educate yourself a little, preferably not by 007 movies: In Soviet times KGB was internal investigations only (equal to FBI) and belonged to Communist Party, GRU was used for outside operations and belonged to Military. Now both of them are replaced by FSB - at least get the names right!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by troparevo

Isn't he still alive?

Didn't he suffer a Stroke, not heart attack?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i dont think this is news really, i am sure someone here could list names of people who have died of heart attacks/ cardiac arrests that were suspicious.

I would assume that this method has been used for years and years to take out politicans and celebrities that may know or say something unfit for the ruling.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Meekbot2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PURIFIER
Sounds like a sure kill - undetected, unprovable... I wonder why they went with all this trouble in London a couple of years ago (radioactive)? Somebody forgot to pass a memo?

Also, posting on ATS, please educate yourself a little, preferably not by 007 movies: In Soviet times KGB was internal investigations only (equal to FBI) and belonged to Communist Party, GRU was used for outside operations and belonged to Military. Now both of them are replaced by FSB - at least get the names right!

Although nominally termed the Comittee for internal state security,the KGB was involved in foreign operations also.The KGB could not really be compared to the FBI as they were not accountable to any Former Soviet governmental department,they were a direct equivalent of both MI5 and the SIS,conversely GRU,the military intelligence service was principally involved in internal investigations of the Soviet military.
Maybe follow your own advice before castigating another member's post on this topic in such a puerile manner?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Quo bonu? The value of this situation is negotiable, but the current destabilisation in US and in US zone of interest is very good for Russians. They want to postpone the war in Iran. Because military bases of US Army on the Kaspean sea mean the end of Russian hi-prices for oil.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
libforum.ru...

see also (in Russian but maybe translate someone)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Very interesting. Obviously someone from Scotland will know better than the one who actually lived with both organizations for some time. The topic has died anyway and it kind of proves my initial point that you have missed.

Revelation for you: Sean Connery was not a real 007!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Iraqi President Jalal Talabani hospitalized in Baghdad after suffering a stroke
The seriousness of President Talabani's stroke is unclear. The Baghdad hospital where he is being treated said he is in stable condition.

Talabani

He's not dead, it wasn't a heart attack.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PURIFIER
reply to post by nake13

Very interesting. Obviously someone from Scotland will know better than the one who actually lived with both organizations for some time. The topic has died anyway and it kind of proves my initial point that you have missed.

Revelation for you: Sean Connery was not a real 007!

I currently live in Scotland,doesn't neccesary follow that I am FROM there,have had dealings with our KOMITET friends in the past,by the way,what's with this James Bond fetish of yours

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This sound like B.S. to me. If you have ever read Russian media you should know that they say all kinds or ridiculous and far-fetched things on a regular basis and you can't trust any of it. Just read Pravda sometime and you'll see what I mean.

Seriously, stressing someone to make them have a heart attack? And the whole idea of secretly implanting a device that can perform EKG sounds ridiculous and frankly a serious liability for a secretive organization that doesn't want their actions to be traced back to them.

top topics

join