Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ATS Observations (Things I've Learned Here)

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Providing proof means using capital letters, and just saying "I have PROOF" is proof enough.

If you murder people in cold blood, you are a victim. If you are killed by a homicidal mass murderer, you most likely never existed and it's made up.

Our government which can hardly tie it's proverbial shoe, is plotting every second on how to mind control us and kill us, and is somehow able to keep it from most of society, yet every other bit of info leaks from inside sources.

George bush is a criminal mastermind.

The Mayan's are not capable of understanding their own culture, we understand their calendar much better then they do.

Their is a hidden planet, it's on the way, but it's invisible, or maybe even better yet, is inter-dimensional, that's why no one sees it.

Every story changed or pulled from the media is to cover up an injustice in the world and hide a factual news report. Every story that stays published is untruthful and made up.

The Illuminati really love batman.

Assad is a hero.

Rich people want to crash the economy so they are less rich.

We all have feelings something bad is going to happen and it's not paranoia from reading about bad things that are going to happen.

They government is tracking everything we are doing and will use it against us with Facebook and Google so stay away, yet ATS was not created as a way to do the same and perfectly safe to rant on.

If someone writes it on a website, it's fact. Unless it's MSM of course. Everything on Google news is a professional journalist and no one is a hack.

Trails from airplanes when the atmosphere is cold is TPTB spraying the air they breath to poison us / them / and their children.

Vaedur

edit on 18-12-2012 by Vaedur because: First point edited
edit on 18-12-2012 by Vaedur because: 2nd point spelling fixed.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Vaedur because: 3rd point edited. Fixing tense.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yep, your getting it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Those are pretty good.

One of my favorites: If you post something from a blog no one will believe it unless it's in the MSM. Yet, the MSM are a bunch of liars...

And no body on youtube would ever lie and post knowingly false crap. They also never scaremonger, they just speak the truth!!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Sounds to me like you pretty much mastered the course! See the appropriate staff member about applying for graduation with your A.A. in Conspiratorial Sciences.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'll throw a few in:

1) We are all dead pretty much.

2) The only way to avoid death by catastrophe is to "vibrate" out of this dimension and into another.

3) Don't step out that front door - due to everybody trying to kill you.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
More:

TPTB want to control us and control the government, unless we agree with the topic, then it's just the other side who wants to control us.

Coincidence doesn't exist, unless it disproves a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I got a good laugh from this! Good job..

I've also learned that 'skeptic' is actually a made-up word for disinfo agents, and anyone acting like, or God forbid, self proclaiming to be one, is most certainly a disinfo agent.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Remember this famous quote. . .

"Everything you read on the internet is true."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If your still around here, that made me LOL seeing if this link still worked.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Vaedur
reply to post by beezzer

If your still around here, that made me LOL seeing if this link still worked.

Still here.

LOLZ

new topics

top topics

join