It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Set the gun debate aside for a moment and answer one question please...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84

I think we should all be asking why the kid just snapped and decided to execute a class of 20 children. What pushed this person to the brink and what made him tick so bad that he commits a crime that is so inhuman.

We don't want to think too much here...guns did it...guns are bad... BUT

1. We have kids raising kids, nothing like that 9 year old raising their younger siblings year after year. I see this a lot and I had one 6 year old that would come to our house at 10 o'clock at night wanting to play with my son, the kid didn't like being home when her sister's (13 years old) 17 year old boy friend was over having fun.

2. We are medicating kids like crazy since we do not want to actually use parental guidance., and all those new "mind drugs" need to be sold. They work well though right up to the fits of depression and suicidal tendencies.

3. We stuff every kind of crap down our kids throats except real food. It is well known that this causes massive behavioral problems in young minds.

But instead of actually looking at the real problems we will just say guns are bad and it will fix it all...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No, i'd show up the night before warn the authorities and school and then i'd go find him and talk to him tell him what could happen to really imagine the weight of it and than what will happen to him if he was to go through with it, show him some empathy in hopes it would bring some out in him as well. He could have then got the help that he so desperately needed because he had enough evidence to keep him in prison/instution for along time. Im a gun advocate but I love life and would not want to kill someone before they were given a chance to change their mind.
They are saying he blew his brains out because he didnt want to talk to the police. I think he blew his brains out because he realized he just did the unimaginable in taking all those precious lifes that day.
I love and hate questions like these, if only.... if only....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

yes

<< 2  3  4   >>

join